would you rather have your candidate lose a fair election, or win a rigged election?

Would you rather your candidate lose a fair election or win a rigged election?

• Lose fair

Votes: 8 100.0%
  • win rigged

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

ColonelAngus

Diamond Member
Feb 25, 2015
just curious. everyone has a different opinion on this, like with their sports teams. are astros fans happy they won the world series cheating? maybe.
do you think supporters of carlos salinas were happy he won the mexican presidency in 1988 in a rigged election? maybe

Exactly. Would Trump supporters think it fair that Trump won the election if he made an end run around the popular vote to the state legislators of the swing states to fix the electoral college based on lies about voter fraud?

Anyone who would be happy to see their candidate win a rigged election does not support democracy.

End of story.

Last edited:
No credible source is claiming this is not a fair election

Trump is not a credible source

just curious. everyone has a different opinion on this, like with their sports teams. are astros fans happy they won the world series cheating? maybe.
do you think supporters of carlos salinas were happy he won the mexican presidency in 1988 in a rigged election? maybe

I'd rather have my candidate win a fair election...like Joe Biden did last week.

the way the narco terrorists rigged the 1988 mexican election using vote changing software is fascinating. you guys should read about it. i wonder if it was dominion. ;)

Elections rigged
Years later, former president Miguel de la Madrid admitted in an autobiography that there was not yet any official vote count when the PRI declared Salinas as the winner. In 1991, the ruling PRI and the opposition PAN approved a motion to burn all the ballots, therefore removing all evidence of the fraud.A 2019 study in the American Political Science Review found "evidence of blatant alterations" in approximately one third of the tallies in the election.

congrats, america2020 is mexico1988

The new democrat mantra: "by any means necessary".

I would rather have candidates who lost by a huge margin tie up our government and our court system with petty lawsuits
Republicans from the start, planned on winning elections in the courts, instead of at the polling place.

The funny part is that Trump thinks he now owns the Supreme Court and can bring any wild charge and they will back him on it

The funny part is that Trump thinks he now owns the Supreme Court and can bring any wild charge and they will back him on it
Even if Trump owns the supreme court, there are three more levels of federal courts below that, that form hurdles to getting there. As we've seen many if not most of the lawsuits Trump and the republicans have filed, have been tossed out at the district court level (hurdle 1).

Next comes the court of appeals (hurdle 2), and then to the circuit court (hurdle 3) before the supreme court can look at it.

And unlike in 2000's Bush V Gore, they are not putting forth arguments of constitutional violations. And only arguing violation of state law.

I'd rather have my candidate win a fair election...like Joe Biden did last week.
Trumpers just want to win. Actually they want the power no matter how they get it. They'd accept losing and just TAKING power if it came to that

Trumpers just want to win. Actually they want the power no matter how they get it. They'd accept losing and just TAKING power if it came to that
Irony2.gif

Republicans have given up on winning elections by getting more votes. Between state gerrymandering and running the electoral college map, the idea of getting a mandate from the people has disappeared from their vocabulary.

I believe that legitimate voters have the right to express their ignorance and stupidity. I also believe that the American Experiment is nearing its expiration date. 250 years is a good run.

Depends. Who determines that it's unfair? Right wing dudes in a right wing message board?

Credible source? Like the ones who have been lying over the last 4 years with Russia and Ukraine,
and Biden's Scandal? Those credible sources? :rolleyes-41:

All the leftist will vote lose fair but it's just another example of lying to themselves. Being governed is the reason for their existence. That's why they're always hysterical about on thing or another.

Credible source? Like the ones who have been lying over the last 4 years with Russia and Ukraine,
and Biden's Scandal? Those credible sources? :rolleyes-41:
If that non sequitor is the best you can do...well...yea
Undeniable....I know it. But, they're telling the truth this time....really. :rolleyes-41:

Forum List

Back