Would You Steal?

In this world you gotta look for every opportunity. I just got back from Houston. Headed down there in my pickup as soon as it looked liked the city was gonna get slammed. Spent the last 4 days "borrowing" from abandoned flooded houses, mostly weapons and jewelry. Gonna be a good Christmas at the Bucktoothmoron house.

If your town was hit with a similar tragedy as Houston? Seems some are looting stores and stealing money from the cash boxes. If I needed food and a store was compromised and I could gain access, I might go in and get what I need.....however......I would leave cash instead of stealing it from the register. OR if I was starving, and had no money I would leave an IOU with my contact info.
Save food and water and gasoline with a cookstove and then you won't need to steal.

Stealing is done by those who are desperate.

Once they get really desperate they will also murder and eat you too.

That's why you need guns and ammo to protect your food and water and fuel supply.

I have weeks' worth of food and water storage and a mountain stream flows through my neighborhood too.

In this world you gotta look for every opportunity. I just got back from Houston. Headed down there in my pickup as soon as it looked liked the city was gonna get slammed. Spent the last 4 days "borrowing" from abandoned flooded houses, mostly weapons and jewelry. Gonna be a good Christmas at the Bucktoothmoron house.
Several of my friends are heading to Houston this weekend.

They are bringing emergency supplies.

They are also armed to the teeth.

The state National Guard is mobilizing to go there too.

If your town was hit with a similar tragedy as Houston? Seems some are looting stores and stealing money from the cash boxes. If I needed food and a store was compromised and I could gain access, I might go in and get what I need.....however......I would leave cash instead of stealing it from the register. OR if I was starving, and had no money I would leave an IOU with my contact info.
Like you, and in dire enough need of food -- meaning I was nowhere near a place that is distributing food and hadn't eaten in several days, maybe a week -- yes, I'd pilfer food.

some are looting stores and stealing money from the cash boxes.

I would do that only if I were at the point of being willing to eat the cash. I would surely trap/forage for small animals or insects and edible plants before I become willing to eat bills. (Obviously, I'm not going to eat coins.)
If the food is just sitting there and the owners are nowhere in sight then it looks abandoned to me. In that case I would take some but not all of the food.

And if the owners came back then I would give them food back to make up for what I took while thinking their food was abandoned. I would also give them some ammo or water to boot for good measure.

But once something like food (which is precious) is abandoned it should not go to waste.

Stereos and TV's on the other hand are useless and should not be touched.

Negroes of course will steal anything not nailed down.

Negro DNA has genes trained to steal.

So you need to watch out for Negroes because they will steal from under your nose.

:D

On another forum there is a Negro mod who busts almost everything I say about Negroes.

:D

Forum List

Back