Would You Steal?

If your town was hit with a similar tragedy as Houston? Seems some are looting stores and stealing money from the cash boxes. If I needed food and a store was compromised and I could gain access, I might go in and get what I need.....however......I would leave cash instead of stealing it from the register. OR if I was starving, and had no money I would leave an IOU with my contact info.

WTF?
That someone would even suggest that I would do that would seriously piss me off!!!

Good!! And I never suggested you would do that. It was just a question. I see it happening on the news and I wondered if anyone here thought it was their right to steal food considering the catastrophic situation. Seems they don't.....I sure didn't mean to upset anyone.

Wasn't referring to you personally but if someone were to accuse me of it things are gonna get dicy.
As far as I'm concerned looting for food is no excuse since they had all the time needed to get ready for it and they should be in a state of perpetual readiness during the hurricane season.

If your town was hit with a similar tragedy as Houston? Seems some are looting stores and stealing money from the cash boxes. If I needed food and a store was compromised and I could gain access, I might go in and get what I need.....however......I would leave cash instead of stealing it from the register. OR if I was starving, and had no money I would leave an IOU with my contact info.

WTF?
That someone would even suggest that I would do that would seriously piss me off!!!

Good!! And I never suggested you would do that. It was just a question. I see it happening on the news and I wondered if anyone here thought it was their right to steal food considering the catastrophic situation. Seems they don't.....I sure didn't mean to upset anyone.

Wasn't referring to you personally but if someone were to accuse me of it things are gonna get dicy.
As far as I'm concerned looting for food is no excuse since they had all the time needed to get ready for it and they should be in a state of perpetual readiness during the hurricane season.

How about getting food and paying later? What if your provisions get compromised?

I'm not a stupid liberal. I keep plenty of food water and cash. Bullets too.....I got radios, gas, clothes, solar powered stuff....

I have to agree with Mike and anyone that has been through natural disasters knows to fill you auto and carry twenty gallons of extra cash.

You should keep at least five boxes of MaMa's Noodles with a few cases of water.

You should keep five hundred dollars cash along with a small amount of silver.

You also keep a shotgun with shells for protection.

Carry a radio, fishing pole and the line, and so much more.

In the end you do like Mike and more...

WTF?

How about getting food and paying later? What if your provisions get compromised?

I have plenty of food.
And if you think someone's going to "compromise" my food they wont be eating MRE's they'll be eating so much lead they could use their dick as a pencil.

Liberals are looking for excuses to justify looting.

The best and the worst of humanity is exposed in tragedies like this.

What liberals are doing this?
This forum has been talking about lib scum rioting of months and you ask that. That's typical regressive speak.

Please find a lib who has suggested that looting is acceptable or has looked for an excuse for looting.

Thanks.

Looting no.

But to survive, yes.

To save my family, yes.

Looting? Never.

[emoji844]

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

If my town was hit with a similar tragedy as Houston, I would be watching footage of the devastation from a hotel room several hundred miles away.

cash no...supplies for my family and i to survive hell yes......

and i love how high and mightly people are sitting behind their computers

One has to differentiate between taking a few items needed to survive. Clean water, food, shelter materials, (all in portions to meet your basic need)and walking out with a flat screen TV, bags of designer clothes, or jewelry, or survival items in bulk (probably to be sold to others).

Looting is taking the unnecessary stuff, or taking nessasary stuff in large quantities. Grabbing a soon to rot gallon of milk from a store (and hopefully leaving some money for it or a note) is not looting.

it is hard to buy food towards the end of the month for a lot of people..elderly and people on ebt....

it is amazing how people get caught....years ago we had a blizzard in late spring....people were caught w/o food and supplies...i can go a week or so with food we enjoy....fucking months with the dryed and canned stuff...water is always the tricky thing to store

bingo the food and all is going bad....i am not talking about wide screens etc and i saw the dudes removing the cash ..that is flat out stealing....

Liberals are looking for excuses to justify looting.

The best and the worst of humanity is exposed in tragedies like this.

What liberals are doing this?
This forum has been talking about lib scum rioting of months and you ask that. That's typical regressive speak.

Please find a lib who has suggested that looting is acceptable or has looked for an excuse for looting.

Thanks.
main-qimg-b8a0711f22d156b1936517825c04d086

You're welcome.

bingo the food and all is going bad....i am not talking about wide screens etc and i saw the dudes removing the cash ..that is flat out stealing....

Plus there is a difference between taking a 12 pack of water, and carting off 24 12 packs.

Once you cross over from survival to hoarding and/or selling (probably at crazy prices) you go from being a scavenger to a looter.

take what one needs....leave the rest for others...i tend to be hoarder....you have to have spare change to hoard however....going into winter .....i make one huge shopping trip for papergoods and things like that....

has anyone considered this people are gonna run outta drugs? are is that the aid mexico is providing.....meth head without meth...etc and so forth

Forum List

Back