Would you?

I thought all the conservatives (constitutionalist, law and order, fiscal conservative, statesmen deal makers, conservative in mind thought and word, interested in actual governing) had been run out of the Republican Party in favor of culture warriors as they sold better to the lowest common denominator. No William F. Buckley conservatives left in public life. I miss the conservative movement, all gone now.

So conservatives aren't conservative enough for you, so you'll go completely to the left as the alternative? Lol. What kind of whacked logic is that? I think that you've never been conservative and never will be, not sure why you try to pretend that you are, you're not very good at it. :dunno:

I thought all the conservatives (constitutionalist, law and order, fiscal conservative, statesmen deal makers, conservative in mind thought and word, interested in actual governing) had been run out of the Republican Party in favor of culture warriors as they sold better to the lowest common denominator. No William F. Buckley conservatives left in public life. I miss the conservative movement, all gone now.
would you vote for Reagan over Biden ?

Biden hails 'historically strong growth' in May jobs report - NY1

https://www.ny1.com › unemployment › 2022/06/03

Jun 3, 2022 — The U.S. added a robust 390000 jobs in May amid continued economic recovery from the COVID-19 pandemic.
What a brilliant business model….tell 12 million they can’t go to work…pay them to smoke weed, drink 40’s and make babies….then cut off their free shit, tell them to get back to work and then claim you “created” their job….FUCKING BRILLIANT!

Translation:
”I really hate that nutless Republicans have finally become retaliatory and engaged in the culture war with filthy Democrats….I liked it much better when the party of identity politics was able to push their one-sided culture war without resistance.”

If I had to choose between someone that wants to gut our safetynet, attack LGBT people and turn our entire nation into the shit hole that is Mississippi then fuck yes I'll be voting Biden. I wish to continue to live in a free country that is first world.
You prefer someone that wants to turn our entire nation into the dirty, dangerous, disgusting, divided, diverse shitholes that are Baltimore, St Louis, Chicago, Loon York and Mexifornia?

would you vote for Reagan over Biden ?
In a heart beat! Dig him up and stick Cheney's bionic heart in him. I never like Cheney anyway.

Translation:
”I really hate that nutless Republicans have finally become retaliatory and engaged in the culture war with filthy Democrats….I liked it much better when the party of identity politics was able to push their one-sided culture war without resistance.”
Nah. :smoke:

Biden hails 'historically strong growth' in May jobs report - NY1

https://www.ny1.com › unemployment › 2022/06/03

Jun 3, 2022 — The U.S. added a robust 390000 jobs in May amid continued economic recovery from the COVID-19 pandemic.

Say, I found use of what's his name Atlanta some BS's random bolding of words, only in this case it's not random.

And what does Biden have to do with it? A monkey could have done as much, but really, is Biden anymore than a monkey?

Say, I found use of what's his name Atlanta some BS's random bolding of words, only in this case it's not random.

And what does Biden have to do with it? A monkey could have done as much, but really, is Biden anymore than a monkey?
I am not sure how much the president ever has to do with it, in the short term. But, its like the military. I got credit to an extent for whatever my troops did, as I was their leader. Of course, I got ass chewings for crap they did, that I failed to control or was totally unaware of on occasion, also. It's just the way it works.

Those jobs have already been there employers could not find anyone to fill them finally people have to go back to work that's the reason there's so many people working now they're just feeling jobs that's been vacant for years
And that idiodent wants to take credit for it

Americans don't have a good track record for choosing politicians.

But I guess this is the best we can do. It's sad really.

What a brilliant business model….tell 12 million they can’t go to work…pay them to smoke weed, drink 40’s and make babies….then cut off their free shit, tell them to get back to work and then claim you “created” their job….FUCKING BRILLIANT!
Trump should have never shut down the US.

Forum List

Back