Wouldn't It Be Great.A White House Reporter,Asks Karine Jean.If The Economy Is Doing So Well Under Biden,Then Why Has The DOW Been So Stagnant Lately?

My_Chinchilla_Is_A_Racist

Platinum Member
Sep 17, 2022
Somewhere In Florida
and she and other dems bring up the claim that the republicans want to put our economy in a hostage situation? and isnt about 70 per cent of us, that were polled, feel as if the economy is in really bad shape? has anyone felt like there is no light at the end of the tunnel until we get a President Trump or DeSantis in office come 2025?

and she and other dems bring up the claim that the republicans want to put our economy in a hostage situation? and isnt about 70 per cent of us, that were polled, feel as if the economy is in really bad shape? has anyone felt like there is no light at the end of the tunnel until we get a President Trump or DeSantis in office come 2025?
I got a propaganda piece from Patty Murray today trying to blow smoke up my ass as to why the republicans were holding our debt hostage. Screw her. I told her to quit sending US taxpayer money to Ukraine and stop wasting money on illegal immigrants and maybe they can meet their obligations and pay down the debt. Won't do any good, but at least I let her know what I think of her and the democrats.

i wish someone would ask her why food is so expensive, being it wasnt expensive under trump
Ask Putin when he is going to end the war against Ukraine which started the inflation the whole world has been experiencing.

Oh, yeah, Putin did not invade Ukraine during Trump's administration. No invasion, no inflation, no higher cost of food and everything else.

Ask Putin when he is going to end the war against Ukraine which started the inflation the whole world has been experiencing.

Oh, yeah, Putin did not invade Ukraine during Trump's administration. No invasion, no inflation, no higher cost of food and everything else.
During Biden’s first 11 months in office, the Consumer Price Index increased 6.8%. Gasoline prices jumped 39%. Ukraine war didn't start until early 2022.
Guess again.

During Biden’s first 11 months in office, the Consumer Price Index increased 6.8%. Gasoline prices jumped 39%. Ukraine war didn't start until early 2022.
Guess again.
The cause of much of the high inflation, which began accelerating in 2021 and peaked last year, has been a rise in the price of energy that led to gasoline prices topping $5 a gallon nationally last summer. Although prices were rising from the recovery from coronavirus, they spiraled upward following the February 2022 invasion of Ukraine by Russia. They began falling during the second half of 2022 and now are about $3.45. The drop has been a significant contributor to the recent decline in inflation.

Choose to look at thing any way you like.

All three grades of gasoline are over $4.00 per gallon in my area. They can no longer blame Trump. Biden has been screwing up the economy for more than two years, so the problem rests on his incompetent shoulders.

The cause of much of the high inflation, which began accelerating in 2021 and peaked last year, has been a rise in the price of energy that led to gasoline prices topping $5 a gallon nationally last summer. Although prices were rising from the recovery from coronavirus, they spiraled upward following the February 2022 invasion of Ukraine by Russia. They began falling during the second half of 2022 and now are about $3.45. The drop has been a significant contributor to the recent decline in inflation.

If you're attempting to highlight Bidens excuses, you forgot the blame for mom & pop stores.

If you're attempting to highlight Bidens excuses, you forgot the blame for mom & pop stores.
The higher price of energy spiked prices, or did they not? Are you saying that Biden did something dumb which spiked the prices? What exactly? Be specific.

Nope, just you morons.

You should try "the reality way" once and see what you think.

The stock market has been stagnant lately, because of the debt crisis, which has been brought on by the Republican Party.

Republicans want the economy to tank to help Donald Trump’s reelection chances.

Comer was on TV on the weekend talking about how his investigation of Hunter Biden is helping Trump’s poll numbers.

Fuck the American people, this is all about getting Donald Trump reelected.

All three grades of gasoline are over $4.00 per gallon in my area. They can no longer blame Trump. Biden has been screwing up the economy for more than two years, so the problem rests on his incompetent shoulders.

Gas is down to near $3.00 here. Maybe you should consider blaming "your area" a bit.

The left would have you believe that the only people who own stocks are the one percenters.

Forum List

Back