Wouldn't Texas and New Mexico be united?

Ummmmm, kinda like the Sangre de Cristos, Sacramento, Capitan, San Mateos, Sandias, etc here in NM.
Screw that Sandia Peak and that butt clenching trolly ride to the top. My daughter was undergraduate in Albuqurkey. Where else would you find a restaurant that regularly had to supply oxygen to their diners? .

You bet. A coupe of minutes with a map tells you everything you could ever know about Texas. How many days do you think it might take to explore the Piney Woods?
Pines should not grow there at all, the needles are the taiga belt. It's probably an artificial landing. In the US, exactly the same performance as in Russia. They plant pine trees in Voronezh, in the center of the steppe, and tell stories about how timber was transported from there to the Baltic for building ships, although the Baltic states are taiga land with ship timber.

You shouldn't be leaving California. You are squeezed out of there to populate with European faggots. You have to fight.

Reagan and the Bushes supported the emigration of Mexicans to the United States, when California prospered. The traditional right considered the USA to be Latin America, they were against the Europeanization of the USA.
That's all, time for you to go. I thought you wanted an intelligent conversation and you quickly turned it into idiocy. Run along, your ignorance of the topic is not worth my time.

You shouldn't be leaving California. You are squeezed out of there to populate with European faggots. You have to fight.

Reagan and the Bushes supported the emigration of Mexicans to the United States, when California prospered. The traditional right considered the USA to be Latin America, they were against the Europeanization of the USA.

California had run its course. It wasn't the state I moved to in my youth and grew up in. It has moved to far... insanely far left. They tax the people to the poor house, and the cost of living in general is ridiculously disproportionate to most of the rest of the country. As much as I like the weather there, the food, and many other things, no, they can stuff it. I'm done with California.

Pines should not grow there at all, the needles are the taiga belt. It's probably an artificial landing. In the US, exactly the same performance as in Russia. They plant pine trees in Voronezh, in the center of the steppe, and tell stories about how timber was transported from there to the Baltic for building ships, although the Baltic states are taiga land with ship timber.
Those 100 ft tall pines don't seem to know that.

Screw that Sandia Peak and that butt clenching trolly ride to the top. My daughter was undergraduate in Albuqurkey. Where else would you find a restaurant that regularly had to supply oxygen to their diners? .
The top of Pikes Peak............

California had run its course. It wasn't the state I moved to in my youth and grew up in. It has moved to far... insanely far left. They tax the people to the poor house, and the cost of living in general is ridiculously disproportionate to most of the rest of the country. As much as I like the weather there, the food, and many other things, no, they can stuff it. I'm done with California.
This is exactly what I'm talking about. The feds are squeezing you out, which is why they're causing havoc there. But you must fight for your land.

Not so much in my experience.
New Mexico is scenic, even spectacular place

It has the most beautiful desert I have ever seen

But also mountains snd forests

Unfortunately is is also very poor and crime ridden

In short its a nice place to visit but you wouldn want to live there

This just says that cowboy America is Mexican and not European. The main part of America is the descendants of Hispanics, as I expected. And it fits genetics.
The original cowboys were Irish not Hispanic. Parts of the southwest have the money descendants of Mexicans. In most of the United States it is quite different. I grew up in New York and New Jersey, I never saw a Mexican.

New Mexico is scenic, even spectacular place

It has the most beautiful desert I have ever seen

But also mountains snd forests

Unfortunately is is also very poor and crime ridden
This is also the anti-American policy of European bedding in Washington. They plunder the west and southwest.

The original cowboys were Irish not Hispanic
I will not discuss this nonsense. There are no cowboys in Britain, in Europe there are no normal conditions for horse breeding at all except for the Danube, and the Danube is actually Asia

Well screw them too.
Pikes Peak is just a tad bit higher.......... By almost 4000 feet. And it's not even the highest mountain in Colorado. Of course to you flat landers anything 500 feet over sea level is too high and requires oxygen...... :)

I will not discuss this nonsense. There are no cowboys in Britain, in Europe there are no normal conditions for horse breeding at all except for the Danube, and the Danube is actually Asia
Please do not advertise your ignorance. The first cowboys in this country were Irish. The first cattle drive was in 1654 from Philadelphia to Boston.

Pikes Peak is just a tad bit higher.......... By almost 4000 feet. And it's not even the highest mountain in Colorado. Of course to you flat landers anything 500 feet over sea level is too high and requires oxygen...... :)
M grandmother said she never wanted to get higher than pulling corn or lower than digging taters. It worked pretty good for her.

Please do not advertise your ignorance. The first cowboys in this country were Irish. The first cattle drive was in 1654 from Philadelphia to Boston.
I don't care about these lies. There have never been any cowboys in Northern Europe.

If you told me that they were Hungarians, then I could admit it.

In addition, the British are afraid of sunlight and heat, they would die there without air conditioning.

They are still dying there, even with air conditioners.

Forum List

Back