Wouldn't Texas and New Mexico be united?

Pakistan is not like India because they are different nations.
The US and Mexico are also different nations--that is the point. The diversity in the US is unequaled anywhere in the world and up until the last 20 years or so, America's diversity genuinely promoted its unity as those diverse people knew from whence they came and chose America's freedoms over what they left.

California
I recently saw Californian girls on video, on the streets of Los Angeles. I'm not sure if they can be considered Mexican, but they are clearly different from those that I saw on the beaches of Florida. California does seem to have a heritage from Hispanics in an ethnic sense.

There are almost no fat women in California and they all tan well, they are almost all brown there, right?

How similar are these states in terms of culture and population? As far as I understand, these are both Mexican states in the past? If they united would it give any advantages?
You can't make this stuff up folks! It's like saying Because Mars has an atmosphere it's like Earth.

Me too. I grew up in Las Cruces and Deming in the 60s.

After living in California for more than thirty years... close to forty... I moved to Albuquerque for three years and fell in love. Unfortunately, my wife's past experiences growing up there (nothing criminal, just very bad) and my work moving to South Carolina conspired against me... I've only found mediocre Mexican food here so far... but there is hope! A guy from Hatch who has a west Texas BBQ joint just opened a New Mexican restaurant...

I recently saw Californian girls on video, on the streets of Los Angeles. I'm not sure if they can be considered Mexican, but they are clearly different from those that I saw on the beaches of Florida. California does seem to have a heritage from Hispanics in an ethnic sense.

There are almost no fat women in California and they all tan well, they are almost all brown there, right?
Watching music videos does not give you and real idea of the people in a given area.

This just says that cowboy America is Mexican and not European. The main part of America is the descendants of Hispanics, as I expected. And it fits genetics.
Hispanic history is rooted in Europe. The majority of the western US was native American. Central America was also native populated--i.e. Mayan, Olmec, Toltec, Aztec etc. until Spain colonized. They are responsible what is currently the Hispanic populations of Central America and the Caribbean.

You're confusing west Texas and Arizona with New Mexico........ The have Joshua Trees.......

plant_joshua-tree_KiskaMedia-GettyImages_600x300.ashx
These are trees. That is some kind of lawn orniment.
1657752253272.png

The US and Mexico are also different nations--that is the point. The diversity in the US is unequaled anywhere in the world and up until the last 20 years or so, America's diversity genuinely promoted its unity as those diverse people knew from whence they came and chose America's freedoms over what they left.
I think that the ethnic diversity of the US is greatly exaggerated. In the south, 3-4 states are populated by half African Americans, the east coast by European colonists, in the West there are a few Japanese, and the main part is about the same as the Mexicans. It is, on the contrary, the most monolithic country in ethnic terms

There is a large Hispanic population in FL as well. Most of this population is from the Caribbean though.

Hispanic history is rooted in Europe. The majority of the western US was native American. Central America was also native populated--i.e. Mayan, Olmec, Toltec, Aztec etc. until Spain colonized. They are responsible what is currently the Hispanic populations of Central America and the Caribbean.
Haplogroup_Q_%28Y-DNA%29.PNG

In fact, mostly indigenous peoples remained there, there are almost no Europeans either in the United States or in Latin America.

I think that the ethnic diversity of the US is greatly exaggerated. In the south, 3-4 states are populated by half African Americans, the east coast by European colonists, in the West there are a few Japanese, and the main part is about the same as the Mexicans. It is, on the contrary, the most monolithic country in ethnic terms
You could not be more wrong. First, you are lumping all of Europe together as one people. Their history proves that false. The US has immigrant populations of English, Scots, Irish, German, French, Spanish, Swiss, Italian, Greek, Portuguese, Dutch, Belgian, Danes, Swedes, Norwegians, Finns, Latvian, Lithuanians, Estonians, Poles, Ukrainians, Romanians, Chinese, Russians, Indian, Iraqis, Iranians, Saudis, Israelis, Egyptians, Jordanians, Syrians, Turks, Vietnamese, Cambodians, Japanese and Australians and many others that I have not mentioned not to mention the native tribes. No other nation on earth can boast this diversity.

I love the comic appeal you bring with you!! :rofl:

Nonsense. The maps clearly show that there is mostly prairie, it is about the same as in Texas. These are just small areas of the forest.
While the US does have huge prairies, they also have massive deserts and tracts of forest that rival most other nations. These maps that you put so much stock in are grossly exaggerated.

After living in California for more than thirty years... close to forty... I moved to Albuquerque for three years and fell in love. Unfortunately, my wife's past experiences growing up there (nothing criminal, just very bad) and my work moving to South Carolina conspired against me... I've only found mediocre Mexican food here so far... but there is hope! A guy from Hatch who has a west Texas BBQ joint just opened a New Mexican restaurant...
You shouldn't be leaving California. You are squeezed out of there to populate with European faggots. You have to fight.

Reagan and the Bushes supported the emigration of Mexicans to the United States, when California prospered. The traditional right considered the USA to be Latin America, they were against the Europeanization of the USA.

Forum List

Back