Wounded Army vet slams Democrats for using him as a ‘prop’ to turn veterans against Trump

Crappy doesn't even begin to apply. But these slimballs rely on their brain-dead, hate-riddled base to push their brain-dead candidate and his clit-and-tits co-conspirator to victory.

and? we prove the left is full of shit on this very claim so you lob out MORE of the bullshit? you suck donkey turds at this troll shit, son.
The people in the videos aren't leftists. They're conservative Republicans that can't stand Trump and retired vets that are tired of him disrespecting the military. If anyone has been proven to be full of sh*t, it's Trump and his minions.

and? we prove the left is full of shit on this very claim so you lob out MORE of the bullshit? you suck donkey turds at this troll shit, son.
The people in the videos aren't leftists. They're conservative Republicans that can't stand Trump and retired vets that are tired of him disrespecting the military.
And we know that how?
Listen and they'll tell you.

There's no reason to believe them. No genuine Republican could possibly vote for Joe Biden. That would be like Vince Bugliosi voting for Charlie Manson.

The people in the videos aren't leftists. They're conservative Republicans that can't stand Trump and retired vets that are tired of him disrespecting the military.
And we know that how?
There's no reason to believe them. No genuine Republican could possibly vote for Joe Biden. That would be like Vince Bugliosi voting for Charlie Manson.
You're going to be surprised this Nov. when you find out how many "genuine Republicans" there really are. Your refusal to consider that the people I cited are actually Republicans just shows me how far you've gone down the Trumpian rabbit hole.

And we know that how?
You're going to be surprised this Nov. when you find out how many "genuine Republicans" there really are. Your refusal to consider that the people I cited are actually Republicans just shows me how far you've gone down the Trumpian rabbit hole.

The Democratic Party is now diametrically opposed to the Constitution and to American foundational thought based in the Classical Liberalism of John Locke and the Founders. There is no common ground between them. No one who stakes his claim to be American on that basis could possibly vote Democrat.

The Democrats have become a domestically-produced alien interloper that needs to be run out of town.

And we know that how?
The Democratic Party is now diametrically opposed to the Constitution and to American foundational thought based in the Classical Liberalism of John Locke and the Founders. There is no common ground between them. No one who stakes his claim to be American on that basis could possibly vote Democrat. The Democrats have become a domestically-produced alien interloper that needs to be run out of town.
You're saying the Founders thought it would be OK for a president to denigrate the military! Didn't do very well in American history, did you?

And we know that how?
The Democratic Party is now diametrically opposed to the Constitution and to American foundational thought based in the Classical Liberalism of John Locke and the Founders. There is no common ground between them. No one who stakes his claim to be American on that basis could possibly vote Democrat. The Democrats have become a domestically-produced alien interloper that needs to be run out of town.
You're saying the Founders thought it would be OK for a president to denigrate the military! Didn't do very well in American history, did you?

Not saying that at all.

Didn't do very well in English class, did you. (That's declarative, not interrogative.)

And we know that how?
Not saying that at all. Didn't do very well in English class, did you. (That's declarative, not interrogative.)

Did very well, thank you. I can recognize your lies when I see them. You mention the Founders, but ignore the fact that they're turning over in their graves seeing who's been elected and how he talks about the troops.

Dims are soulless, slimy mother fuckers.... that's stolen valor in ways that would make even the dick blumenthal blush. Hijacking a veteran's identity is a line that only these marxist shit beasts would ever cross.

Forum List

Back