Wounded vet not a "True Hero"

Walsh gets to decide what "true heroes" get to talk about?

Who the fuck is he?

If McCain didn't want to talk about his POW experience, that was his right. If Duckworth wants to talk about her war experience, that is her right. Both paid their dues.......Walsh didn't

His opinion was he wasn't hearing enough about substance from her, and too much of her glorifying her military service. It's well within bounds.

No it is not......

If he wants to attack her qualifications, he is in bounds. If he thinks she talks too much about her military experience, he is out of line. Let him explain how military experience is not leadership

If he says she is not a true hero.....he is an asshole

What's your military experience, asshole?

Cheerleading behind a keyboard?

His opinion was he wasn't hearing enough about substance from her, and too much of her glorifying her military service. It's well within bounds.

No it is not......

If he wants to attack her qualifications, he is in bounds. If he thinks she talks too much about her military experience, he is out of line. Let him explain how military experience is not leadership

What is yours?

What were Dems going to run on, ObamaCare? the economy?

Preventing a depression
Saving the banks and auto companies
Repealing DADT
Doubling the stock market
Passing Obamacare
Killing Bin Laden

What have Republicans accomplished in the last four years?

Oh yea......they protected tax cuts for billionaires

No it is not......

How many times have you asked that question and how is it relevant?

I got news for you pal.......Every American has a right to comment on political issues. Your high and mighty...I served in the military, so my opinion is the only one that counts is fucking lame

No it is not......

What is yours?

23 Years asshole - United States Navy.

No it is not......

I got news for you pal.......Every American has a right to comment on political issues. Your high and mighty...I served in the military, so my opinion is the only one that counts is fucking lame

Since when did Liberal "fucks" start appreciating the military?

Duckworth is a hero who has spent her time since her injury helping other wounded veterans.

What has Joe Walsh done lately?

Duckworth deserves the win, and the GOP deserves the black eye Joe Walsh has given us because we encouraged his inappropriate behavior by not speaking out against it more firmly.

I have worked 34 years for the DOD providing state of the art military equipment for our soldiers. Liberals founded this country and have done more to help all Americans than conservatives. FDR, our greatest liberal President, led this country through WWII.

Walsh gets to decide what "true heroes" get to talk about?

Who the fuck is he?

If McCain didn't want to talk about his POW experience, that was his right. If Duckworth wants to talk about her war experience, that is her right. Both paid their dues.......Walsh didn't

No it is not......

Fine, however, if those are the only qualifications she's is bringing up, then it is within his right to say.....

No it is not......

Fine, however, if those are the only qualifications she's is bringing up, then it is within his right to say.....

Of course it's within his right to say. This is America. But that doesn't make him right.

Helping wounded veterans is what she does with her life and she's still a member of the Guard. There's nothing wrong with her talking at length about the military, her experience and wounded veterans in general. And no excuse for how Joe Walsh has talked about her on multiple occasions. Walsh deserves to be shown the door.

I have worked 34 years for the DOD providing state of the art military equipment for our soldiers. Liberals founded this country and have done more to help all Americans than conservatives. FDR, our greatest liberal President, led this country through WWII.

Liberals founded this country? Trying to interject modern political terms and definitions to prove some disingenuous and shallow point that makes you feel good on Independence Day doesn't prove a damn thing. The fact is FDR was the closest thing this country ever had to a dictator and trampled on not only the civil rights of Asian-Americans, but all Americans.

Furthermore, your beloved Democrat Party fought tooth and nail against racial equality, particularly against the Civil Rights Act. Al Gore's very own father led the filibuster against it, and the only senator to have voted against the Civil Rights Act AND a member of the KKK served as a respected senior Democrat Senator Byrd and served all the way to 2010. Oh, and don't sit there and tell us how he changed his ways and regretted his past, he used the N-word on national television in 2000 and not a god damned peep out of the race pimps Sharpton or Jackson.

Oh, but wait I already know your tired and distorted reply, that Republican Party and those conservatives are really more like Democrats today.

Revisionist history reminiscent of Holocaust deniers, yes RWer you and your liberal friends were the ones that founded this country :lol::lol::lol:

Last edited:
No it is not......

Of course it's within his right to say. This is America. But that doesn't make him right.

Helping wounded veterans is what she does with her life and she's still a member of the Guard. There's nothing wrong with her talking at length about the military, her experience and wounded veterans in general. And no excuse for how Joe Walsh has talked about her on multiple occasions. Walsh deserves to be shown the door.

It's sounding like he will be.

They trashed Kerry who won a silver medal

What the hell are you even talking about. Kerry was Trashed because he got out of Nam after 3 Purple Hearts 2 of which seemed a tad Frivolous. One for example was a flesh wound to his hand.

lol
Yes, Kerry is another war hero that was trashed by the GOP, because Bush, Jr. got into the Champagne unit of the Texas National Guard.

Last edited:

Since military members don't spend decades in uniform defending fellow citizens' right to AGREE with them.

They trashed Kerry who won a silver medal

What the hell are you even talking about. Kerry was Trashed because he got out of Nam after 3 Purple Hearts 2 of which seemed a tad Frivolous. One for example was a flesh wound to his hand.

lol
Yes, Kerry is another war hero that was trashed by the GOP, because Bush, Jr. got into the Champagne unit of the Texas National Guard.

What the hell does one have to do with the other. you infant.

Or we could talk about how Kerry made a show of Tossing his medals in Protest but forgot to mention to anyone he used Another Persons Medals so he could hold on to his.

He was a Phony trying to play up his Military Exp When it helped him.

Forum List

Back