Wounded vet not a "True Hero"

What the hell are you even talking about. Kerry was Trashed because he got out of Nam after 3 Purple Hearts 2 of which seemed a tad Frivolous. One for example was a flesh wound to his hand.

lol
Yes, Kerry is another war hero that was trashed by the GOP, because Bush, Jr. got into the Champagne unit of the Texas National Guard.

Kerry trashed every man who ever served in Vietnam when ht threw his medals away and called them all baby killers and rapists in his testimony before Congress.

I put John Kerry in the same boat as Jane Fonda. Trashing your fellow men while they are still in harms way would be called treason if there had been a formal declaration of war.

Rep. Walsh has the same 1A rights I have, but I think heneeds to shut his fucking mouth about her service. I may not agree with her politics, or anything else about her. But her service I will respect always.

Some liberals have called me a murderer, war criminal. After acitive service I went overseas as a contractor then I was called a dirty mercenary. Liberals have told me that they wish I'd have found/stepped on/fell on an I.E.D. How do I sleep being a child killer? On and on. It's their right to say these things or to feel this way so whatever. I will say that not every liberal I've met has been this way, but lately most have. Now to see liberals going to bat for a veteran is shocking. I guess it makes sense though as they will use anything they can find to fight a conservative. Thanks for "caring" guys.

Yes, Kerry is another war hero that was trashed by the GOP, because Bush, Jr. got into the Champagne unit of the Texas National Guard.

Kerry trashed every man who ever served in Vietnam when ht threw his medals away and called them all baby killers and rapists in his testimony before Congress.

I put John Kerry in the same boat as Jane Fonda. Trashing your fellow men while they are still in harms way would be called treason if there had been a formal declaration of war.

Kerry was a decorated combat veteran and had every right to criticize the worth of the Viet Nam conflict

History showed he was right

I was listening to some left-wing talk radio show where a caller was arguing with the left-wing goon about Obamination's lack of job skills prior to sneaking into the White House and the idiot radio show host claimed Obamination's time as a US Senator proved he held real jobs.....then he went on to say Senator John McCain, former Naval Aviator and POW never had real job.

Liberals are fucking insane pieces of shit.

I was listening to some left-wing talk radio show where a caller was arguing with the left-wing goon about Obamination's lack of job skills prior to sneaking into the White House and the idiot radio show host claimed Obamination's time as a US Senator proved he held real jobs.....then he went on to say Senator John McCain, former Naval Aviator and POW never had real job.

Sure it did

Are Illinois voters really dumb enough to re-elect a scumbag like Joe Walsh?

It's just one district in Illinois and that district got changed as of last year. The demographics favor Duckworth even without this latest bit of douchebaggery from Walsh.

Kerry was a decorated combat veteran and had every right to criticize the worth of the Viet Nam conflict

However, he had no right to lie to Congress about the actions of his fellow military members

"Jenjis Khan", my ass. You retards ate that up, though, didn't you?

However, he had no right to lie to Congress about the actions of his fellow military members

As the Swiftboat goes rolling along....

Yeah, I just made it up...it didn't come on 760 out of Denver/Boulder. :eusa_whistle:

One of your Senators back in the 90s claimed Military members didn't have "real jobs" but Senator John Glenn went apeshit on him talking about his friends that died in plane crashes and with NASA in the military.

So shut the fuck up, your left-wing Senators even say this shit on the Senate floor, so it's no lie or stretch to hear left-wing goons on the radio/internet claim McCain never had a real job.

Sure it did

Oh you liberal scum don't want to play this game about who supports the military the best given you spat on Vets after Vietnam, have less liberals serve in the military than conservatives and you constantly want to slice up the DoD budget for welfare programs.

We know you're full of shit, so just shut the fuck up.

Oh, I could care less if this left-wing Vet lost her legs, she is a liberal and that is her mistake in life.

As the Swiftboat goes rolling along....
The Winter Soldier "investigation" was a lie. Many of the witnesses weren't there.

But you wanted it to be true, so you believe it.

Sucker.

Yeah, I just made it up...it didn't come on 760 out of Denver/Boulder. :eusa_whistle:

One of your Senators back in the 90s claimed Military members didn't have "real jobs" but Senator John Glenn went apeshit on him talking about his friends that died in plane crashes and with NASA in the military.

So shut the fuck up, your left-wing Senators even say this shit on the Senate floor, so it's no lie or stretch to hear left-wing goons on the radio/internet claim McCain never had a real job.

Sure it did

Just keep making shit up...the right-wingers will believe you

Dumbfuck, I don't lie.

The right-wing caller was even failing to bash your left-wing buddy into a pulp, both of them were unable to argue their point.

Your idiot just went off the deep end when he tried to claim John McCain's entire career was just being a US Senator. I'm guessing he is just that fucking clueless to not know McCain was a war hero.

But like I said dumbfuck, you don't want to play the military card vs us because we outnumber you in the military. The liberals I came across in the military couldn't get a civilian job and used the military for VA benefits...the liberal women are/were lesbos hiding in the military.

Sure it did

Oh you liberal scum don't want to play this game about who supports the military the best given you spat on Vets after Vietnam, have less liberals serve in the military than conservatives and you constantly want to slice up the DoD budget for welfare programs.

Oh, I could care less if this left-wing Vet lost her legs, she is a liberal and that is her mistake in life.

Name names.

Right on que, the lesbo that hid in the military.

Oh, so now you're going to claim the spitting on Vietnam Vets by the left in the 60s and 70s is a lie???? You people are fucking insane.

Name names.

Oh, so now you're going to claim the spitting on Vietnam Vets by the left in the 60s and 70s is a lie???? You people are fucking insane.

Name names.

I'm not saying it's a lie at all....more of a urban legend....everyone "knows someone who knows someone who got spit on"...But, if you can name names, I'm all ears.

Rep. Walsh says Duckworth isn't a 'true' hero

Doesn't get any better for Republicans....Attacking a veteran who lost both legs in an attack. Not a "true hero". Is it because she is a woman or a Democrat?

Rep. Joe Walsh of Illinois, considered one of the most vulnerable freshmen in Congress, is seen on a video criticizing Democratic opponent Tammy Duckworth for talking too much about her military service.

"Now I'm running against a woman who, my God, that's all she talks about. Our true heroes, it's the last thing in the world they talk about," Walsh, R-Ill., can be heard saying about Duckworth.

The video was posted on ThinkProgress, a blog that's an outlet of the left-leaning Center for American Progress.

Duckworth, a former Obama appointee, lost both her legs and partial use of her right arm when a rocket-propelled grenade hit the Black Hawk helicopter she was piloting in Iraq. She told USA TODAY in a 2005 interview that she wanted to fly Army helicopters because "I wanted to take the same risks as the guys."

Well, since Stolen Valor got upheld as Free Speech, not much can be done outside the voting booth.

I saw Walsh sometime back talking about something or another.
All I remember is "This guy's an idiot".

And, for clarification, YES she's an American hero
:salute:

Uh dumbfuck, even Obamination talks about how bad Vietnam Vets were treated coming home when talking about the troops today. You need to update your talking notes.

Oh, a friend of mine in the 90s got condiments thrown on him in uniform while attending Cal as a ROTC cadet and my Commandant of Cadets got spat at on my campus during Desert Storm.

You liberals are full of shit.

Name names.

I'm not saying it's a lie at all....more of a urban legend....everyone "knows someone who knows someone who got spit on"...But, if you can name names, I'm all ears.

Dumbfuck, I don't lie.

The right-wing caller was even failing to bash your left-wing buddy into a pulp, both of them were unable to argue their point.

Your idiot just went off the deep end when he tried to claim John McCain's entire career was just being a US Senator. I'm guessing he is just that fucking clueless to not know McCain was a war hero.

But like I said dumbfuck, you don't want to play the military card vs us because we outnumber you in the military. The liberals I came across in the military couldn't get a civilian job and used the military for VA benefits...the liberal women are/were lesbos hiding in the military.

You need to seek mental help.

Forum List

Back