Wounded vet not a "True Hero"

So says the liberal with your avatar. :eusa_whistle:

My posts are based on experiences, your posts are from the rants of a madman locked in his parent's basement for 2-3 decades.

Dumbfuck, I don't lie.

The right-wing caller was even failing to bash your left-wing buddy into a pulp, both of them were unable to argue their point.

Your idiot just went off the deep end when he tried to claim John McCain's entire career was just being a US Senator. I'm guessing he is just that fucking clueless to not know McCain was a war hero.

But like I said dumbfuck, you don't want to play the military card vs us because we outnumber you in the military. The liberals I came across in the military couldn't get a civilian job and used the military for VA benefits...the liberal women are/were lesbos hiding in the military.

Just keep making shit up...the right-wingers will believe you

You need to seek mental help.

What the hell are you Soros lefties talking about? The first sentence in the freaking cherry picked story said that Walsh said Duckworth is a hero. The problem is that being a disabled Veteran does not automatically qualify a person for a seat in Congress. If it was an automatic gimmie there would be no need for an election.

Uh dumbfuck, even Obamination talks about how bad Vietnam Vets were treated coming home when talking about the troops today. You need to update your talking notes.

Oh, a friend of mine in the 90s got condiments thrown on him in uniform while attending Cal as a ROTC cadet and my Commandant of Cadets got spat at on my campus during Desert Storm.

You liberals are full of shit.

Right on que, the lesbo that hid in the military.

Oh, so now you're going to claim the spitting on Vietnam Vets by the left in the 60s and 70s is a lie???? You people are fucking insane.

I'm not saying it's a lie at all....more of a urban legend....everyone "knows someone who knows someone who got spit on"...But, if you can name names, I'm all ears.

So...you should have no problem naming some names. I look forward to the list....since so many had it happen.

Does the left really believe that a disabled Veteran is qualified to serve in congress simply because the person was wounded?

Uh dumbfuck, even Obamination talks about how bad Vietnam Vets were treated coming home when talking about the troops today. You need to update your talking notes.

Oh, a friend of mine in the 90s got condiments thrown on him in uniform while attending Cal as a ROTC cadet and my Commandant of Cadets got spat at on my campus during Desert Storm.

So...you should have no problem naming some names. I look forward to the list....since so many had it happen.

You are such a stupid bitch.

Does the left really believe that a disabled Veteran is qualified to serve in congress simply because the person was wounded?

Only if we're talking about a Democrat disabled vet.

How quickly the right turns on a persons military service once that service is performed by a Democrat. I thought being in the military built leadership and character. Traits badly needed in Washington

It has got to be troublesome to feel the need to defend an asshole like Walsh. It is as if some of you nutters have an involuntary reflex condition.

She's not a true hero because her service is all she talks about, the service that's cost her her mobility for the rest of her life?

The douche can't get much thicker.

I don't see how Joe Walsh runs on his own impressive experience over Duckworth

Other than having the same name as the lead singer of Eagles, Joe Walsh was just a community organizer before becoming a Congressman in 2011.

I dont get how some uh.....geniuses, think that the entire quote changes the context of him implying she's not a "true" hero. He still did that, to a woman with no fucking legs in a sacrifice for her Country. Someone needs to teach this douchebag about pain and suffering, and someone needs to teach these other douchebags that their politics has sucked the fucking human right out of their brainwashed little skulls.

You are such a stupid bitch.

What? For wanting something more than an urban legend? Ok....your friend in the 90s, did you see his stained uniform? Did some other friends see it and confirm? What did he do about it? If nothing, is he the type of person to do nothing when someone throws condiments on him? Same questions for your Commandant of Cadets.

I'd take the Left more seriously about this if they didn't support Blumenthal (D-CT) it undermines the whole "Dems really really really <3 American military and our Vets!!" argument

I'd take the Left more seriously about this if they didn't support Blumenthal (D-CT) it undermines the whole "Dems really really really <3 American military and our Vets!!" argument

You're so clueless.

It's not a "the left" thing, it's random guy running for office says uber-schmuckish thing about Veteran who lost her legs fighting for our Country in a War, who is also running for office.

I'd take Crusaderfrank a little bit more seriously if he wasn't such a braindead walking partisan talking point.

I'd also take "Crusaderfrank" a bit more seriously if he had realized that the entire context doesn't change the fact that he was implying she wasn't a true hero. Brain, got one?

One can always appreciate the degenerate communist spin of "progressive", workers of the world unite blogs....................comical

I'd also take "Crusaderfrank" a bit more seriously if he had realized that the entire context doesn't change the fact that he was implying she wasn't a true hero. Brain, got one?

I'd let CrosstardPunk borrow a brain, if I could lend him mine, but Crosstard is so fucking stupid, he spams environment threads, when he isn't ranting idiotic, over here. He won't think. Just call him Crosstard.

Crosstard won't get it, atmospheric molecules of three atoms or more contribute, to the greenhouse effect. Crosstard is so fucking stupid, he AND HIS POSSE all deny GHGs are out-gassing, which is leading to runaway global warming. Crosstard hasn't heard of cars or chainsaws, either. Got bath-houses? Crosstard seems to think we should all shoot speed and turn tricks, so a dose of HIV can get shoved, all the way through AIDS, to DDDeath. The bath-houses are CLOSED, Crosstard.

Yeah, he's fucking stupid!

The plain fact is Joe Walsh sucks, no matter what party he screwed up, by registering.

About John McCain's service, he'd talk more about it, but what happened to him was so disgusting, why should he screw with the subject?

1. He was flying Skyhawks, off the deck, of the USS Forrestal, which caught fire, when a deck accident blew up aircraft and ordinance (SNAFU)
2. He flew at least two missions, to attack a power station, near Hanoi. On the second, his Skyhawk ate a SAM, and John was injured (see that left cheek?) and captured. He spent over five years, in captivity:

John McCain, Prisoner of War: A First-Person Account - US News and World Report

3. When the NVA and Cong were attacking Saigon, Gerald Ford wouldn't even give the ARVN money, for ammunition (FUBAR)
4. The US wanted oil, for platform rigs, now in the Gulf of Tonkin

Forum List

Back