Wow-a few grocery stores are not allowing customers in

It's such a conspiracy get your tin foil hats they said lmfao.

This virus is simply speeding up what was going to eventually happen anyway. The end of brick and mortar shopping.
No it won't. But the drudgery of hauling bag after bag of stuff you don't need to see, feel, sniff or try on in order to pick is no longer necessary. Shopping will never go away. In some elite communities, they've always had delivery of their groceries. But I'll bet the housekeeper is keeping the delivery boy right there while she checks all the produce and the cuts of meat. I would.

I dont mind curbside pickup for things that come in a bottle or can but I'll be damned if I'm going to let some high school idiot pick my produce or meats.

So lets use LOGIC. ----- Someonen else will be picking out your food they might lick it spit on it wash it whatever that's no tthe point.......

WE TOLD YOU THIS IS TO CONTROL YOU THEY WILL BE TAKING CASH NEXT FOOLS!!!

NOW IMAGINE WHEN YOU DON'T LIKE THE CELERY THEY CHOSE-- You have no choice but to accept the one the picked.

What if they know you like Trump oh use your imagination
we are being moved into NWO agenda 2030 take over gd. wake up.

how much more proof do you fools need!

The Wal Mart I was at the other day—one of their super centers with two big entrances/exits—did the baffling idiotic thing of closing off one of them and forcing everyone entering and exiting through one door. I saw this and decided the Target down the street deserved my business.

that is insane, 2 exits now is perfect, everything is done how it shouldn't be it seems

Maybe they'll jack their prices way up like they are disposable masks, apparently. I just went online and looked for some masks (checked last week, all out or not delivering 'til June) and 50 masks are selling for 70 bucks, some for $150.
Whatever the market will bear, huh?

I normally pay $5 for a three pack ... and these are only rated for dust ... my health is worth the extra money when I'm working around gyp board ... that fine dust does a number on my lungs ... they absolutely would let a virus packet through ... so maybe the 50 for $150 is the better value? ...

plus most people like to shop--you really think millions will just never shop in grocery stores---never gonna happen--people will riot

We order online now. Works for us, they bring it right to your door.

Until you find out they pissed on your potatoes licked your ice cream wiped their ass and then touched your food. Sorry facts are facts and we have mental idiots who raise kids who do this leftist behavior.

I'd be stocking up stores won't work omg .... Slaves who love this omfg..
The weak will never make it..

They want to feed us too.

1587432087958.png

plus most people like to shop--you really think millions will just never shop in grocery stores---never gonna happen--people will riot

Until you find out they pissed on your potatoes licked your ice cream wiped their ass and then touched your food. Sorry facts are facts and we have mental idiots who raise kids who do this leftist behavior.

View attachment 325954

Just put me on ignore, I can take anymore of your stupidity.

View attachment 325954

:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :fu::boohoo:

View attachment 325954

:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :fu::boohoo:
Exactly what I think when I read your stuff.

Luckily in my area are hundreds of markets, big chain names and small grocery stores, where I can select myself the food I want to buy.

Sometimes is not about the price but about how you want the condition of the food.

In stores to pick up only, you can't select mature or green bananas at your will, you can't select hard or soft tomatoes, the size of red onions, the texture and quality of limes, etc.

If I'm going to pay for a product, then I'm going to choose by myself what I want to buy. Unless I become a handicapped person, or stores are far away or because other inconvenient, I might start ordering food online, but until then I enjoy buying my food according to what I need at the moment.

If stores near my house become pick up style stores, then I will have no problem traveling miles away to find stores where I can select myself the food I want.

Luckily in my area are hundreds of markets, big chain names and small grocery stores, where I can select myself the food I want to buy.

Sometimes is not about the price but about how you want the condition of the food.

In stores to pick up only, you can't select mature or green bananas at your will, you can't select hard or soft tomatoes, the size of red onions, the texture and quality of limes, etc.

If I'm going to pay for a product, then I'm going to choose by myself what I want to buy. Unless I become a handicapped person, or stores are far away or because other inconvenient, I might start ordering food online, but until then I enjoy buying my food according to what I need at the moment.

If stores near my house become pick up style stores, then I will have no problem traveling miles away to find stores where I can select myself the food I want.

Only one problem there might come a point where we are not allowed to leave there will be curfews.

My son has PTSD an doesn't like the crowds or idiots he runs into while shopping. Long before COV-19, he ordered online. His groceries would be delivered to his house and were usually a) not what he ordered, b) horrible quality fruits and vegetables, or c) the wrong size of what he needed. He tolerated it until the COV-19 hit. Now, he cannot get delivery for at least a month ahead of time. The one good thing is that COV-19 makes people more conscience of personal space.

My son has PTSD an doesn't like the crowds or idiots he runs into while shopping. Long before COV-19, he ordered online. His groceries would be delivered to his house and were usually a) not what he ordered, b) horrible quality fruits and vegetables, or c) the wrong size of what he needed. He tolerated it until the COV-19 hit. Now, he cannot get delivery for at least a month ahead of time. The one good thing is that COV-19 makes people more conscience of personal space.
It is also making employers more conscious about employees with snots and sniffles that should not be at work unless of course they are Smithfields or the like.

I went to the bank today and went inside to make a deposit. All of these folks were in there wearing masks and bandannas over their faces. I couldn't help myself, I started cracking up. Normally they'd be calling the cops.
Really?

That's against federal law. All face coverings are against the law in a bank

they are talking about how a KROGER store a few weeks ago has become a pickup only store and i just found out someone told me they will never reopen for customers again and this isn't just due to the virus--they were going to do this anyway--supposedly other Kroger stores will eventually do this-not all but some--probably smaller ones--also--2 GIANT EAGLE stores have shut off customers coming in as well.
Giant Eagle to open 2nd pickup and delivery-only store
Kroger pilots pickup-only store in Cincinnati area
I know,this is fucking rediculous

I went to the bank today and went inside to make a deposit. All of these folks were in there wearing masks and bandannas over their faces. I couldn't help myself, I started cracking up. Normally they'd be calling the cops.
What's good about your situation is your ability to go inside still. My bank is drive through service only and so you can imagine how long the lines have been.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Forum List

Back