WOW - Ben Carson admits he once committed ATTEMPTED MURDER!!!

LOL.....oh how ironic coming from the little ignorant bigot- talking about two very accomplished men in the United States- who incidentally happen to be African American.

HAHAHA. The board notes that all you have is namecalling.

Fact remains that both ben and obozo have admitted they are affirmative action babies so their accomplishments are phony.

Fact remains that both men are far, far more accomplished than your or your trailer trash cousins.

I guess if the American people don't mind having a black president who used to deal drugs and snort cocaine they probably won't mind having one who stabbed somebody.
I knew about Bush snorting cocaine, but don't seem to recall him selling drugs. Do you have a link?
How about YOU post a link to some proof of Bush snorting cocaine?
How about you post a link to proof of any President selling drugs?
Obama is an admitted cocaine user (read his book) and was known for having the best weed. Do you think he just gave it away? And the accusation of Bush ever using cocaine has no merit whatsoever.

So once again you are just speculating and using innuendo.

I guess if the American people don't mind having a black president who used to deal drugs and snort cocaine they probably won't mind having one who stabbed somebody.
I knew about Bush snorting cocaine, but don't seem to recall him selling drugs. Do you have a link?
Obama is an admitted cocaine user (read his book) and was known for having the best weed. Do you think he just gave it away? And the accusation of Bush ever using cocaine has no merit whatsoever.

Bush was a junkie and a drunk and everyone knows it except you.

Getting a DUI makes you a junkie?

There's a lot more evidence of Obama selling drugs than there is of Bush using cocaine (which is none).

There's a lot more evidence of Obama selling drugs than there is of Bush using cocaine (which is none).

There is no evidence of President Obama selling any drugs and there is no evidence of George Bush using cocaine.

You are just lying again.

Oh please, this man could be the very soul of purity and you would want his candidacy to end simply b/c he is the wrong skin pigment.

Not much if any better than your motiavations--he doesn't have the right letter next to his name.

Oh please, this man could be the very soul of purity and you would want his candidacy to end simply b/c he is the wrong skin pigment.

Not much if any better than your motiavations--he doesn't have the right letter next to his name.

Oh shut the fuck up, gas bag. Find a post where I ever said anything poor about Carson. I have stated in the past that I like Carson but I would like to see more of the details of his plans for the nation. You don't know shit about me so you just project. Kindly piss off.

There is no evidence of President Obama selling any drugs and there is no evidence of George Bush using cocaine.

We're supposed to believe that "Barry" didn't score weed for his buddies?

Barack Obama and His Pot-Smoking 'Choom Gang'

Obama's "performance" has ensured that no black will again be trusted to become president for at minimum 150 more years. It's over before it starts, Dr. Carson, unless you can bleach out as nice as Obama once cleaned up nice.

So far you have lied, speculated and used innuendo.

When will you actually make an assertion based upon facts?

Oh shut the fuck up, gas bag. Find a post where I ever said anything poor about Carson. I have stated in the past that I like Carson but I would like to see more of the details of his plans for the nation. You don't know shit about me so you just project. Kindly piss off.

:lol:

Rent's free in your head.

That's good that you at least claim to have an open mind though.

:lol

Child please, you made some jazz up and don't have the stones to admit it. Don't you have any honor?

Child please, you made some jazz up and don't have the stones to admit it. Don't you have any honor?

I made nothing up. Nice spazz though.

Bullshit. You lied about my motivations and claimed he didn't have the right letter after his name. At this point it is abundantly clear you're just trolling.

For some reason when I read the phrase: "The board notes...." I mentally identify the writer as an arrogant little prick incapable of fathering anything other than particularly ugly girl-children. Regardless of their apparent political leaning.

So far you have lied, speculated and used innuendo.

When will you actually make an assertion based upon facts?
You wouldn't admit it if he had a conviction on his record for dealing heroin.

Bullshit. You lied about my motivations and claimed he didn't have the right letter after his name. At this point it is abundantly clear you're just trolling.

Go ahead and tell me exactly what it is that you think I lied about so that I can have the pleasure of proving you wrong.

Obviously, or so I would have thought, you cannot 'commit' attempted anything.

Forum List

Back