Wow, Bryce Young is smart, CJ Stroud is not....

So you're sayting they just throw up the ball without thinking & hope it hits the receiver?
That's a really ignorant thing to say but you do you.
QBs don't break it into math equations because the best ones can do it instantanously/instinctually with extreme accuracy, whether they know they are doing it or not.

Why dont you provide the equation you do in your head to figure out the angle trajectory and velocity to throw a football 10 yards down field, to a wide open receiver traveling at a 35 degree angle away from you at a rate of 6 MPH.

Ya'll must not know much about throwing a football in an actual game against a real defense.
Do you think the military doesn't use the same skills for moving targets or do they just throw out ordinance & hope it hits something?

Are we talking artillery, tanks, guided ordinance? If guided ordinance is it heat, laser, coordinate? What platform is it coming off of? What's the tgt? Air, Ground, Naval?

BTW if you think some Marine in the field is doing that math in their head while rounds are firing you've bumped yours.

What about hunters?
This shows how someone who has never done it just doesn't comprehend how it is done at a high level.

What does a pro football weigh? What is the coefficient of friction on a well broken in ball? Is it different if it's wet? How much force does it take to throw a football 10 yards? How many m/s does it take a ball travelling at 60 MPH to travel on a line 30 yds? What if I change the angle to 25 degrees? Im guessing someone who's operated at such a high level as you can answer these questions readily.

Nice try.

We have two and only two measures of atmospheric temps = satellites and balloons

Co2 went up, satellites and balloons documented NO WARMING

So if Co2 went up as a percent of the atmosphere and the atmosphere did not warm

SCIENCE says THEORY REJECTED
Your contention was that the makeup of the atmosphere has zero effect on the temp up or down. Im calling bullshit on that. Provide your evidence. What you're saying doesn't even make logical sense.

Why dont you provide the equation you do in your head to figure out the angle trajectory and velocity to throw a football 10 yards down field, to a wide open receiver traveling at a 35 degree angle away from you at a rate of 6 MPH.

Are we talking artillery, tanks, guided ordinance? If guided ordinance is it heat, laser, coordinate? What platform is it coming off of? What's the tgt? Air, Ground, Naval?

BTW if you think some Marine in the field is doing that math in their head while rounds are firing you've bumped yours.
I already said it is instantaneous for the best QBs... are you hard of reading? Just because it happens automatically doesn't mean math & calculations aren't involved.

All instances would require calculations as the conditions warrant.
Sorry if you can't grasp this. Maybe a coloring book would help?

What does a pro football weigh? What is the coefficient of friction on a well broken in ball? Is it different if it's wet? How much force does it take to throw a football 10 yards? How many m/s does it take a ball travelling at 60 MPH to travel on a line 30 yds? What if I change the angle to 25 degrees? Im guessing someone who's operated at such a high level as you can answer these questions readily.

What NFL QBs think every time they throw a pass

1682442990795.jpeg

I already said it is instantaneous for the best QBs... are you hard of reading? Just because it happens automatically doesn't mean math & calculations aren't involved.

Well provide the instantaneous equation.

All instances would require calculations as the conditions warrant.
Sorry if you can't grasp this. Maybe a coloring book would help?

I cant grasp it because you wont post it. Im relatively certain I can understand the math, but if you post it and I cant I'll happily admit it.

If my receiver is only running at 6mph I want to be traded.

Your contention was that the makeup of the atmosphere has zero effect on the temp up or down. Im calling bullshit on that. Provide your evidence. What you're saying doesn't even make logical sense.

Come to Environment and try to answer

HOW did Co2 melt North America and freeze Greenland AT THE SAME TIME??

LOL!!!

Come to Environment and try to answer

HOW did Co2 melt North America and freeze Greenland AT THE SAME TIME??

LOL!!!
So no data proving the atmospheric makeup doesn’t effect the temp up and down then?

Do you? Because it seems like ya don’t
Do I really have to explain it to you? i.e slow receivers?
It was a joke, dumb ass. Maybe not a funny one but a joke none the less.
Could you actually not grasp that?
Or are you just being a dick?

Do I really have to explain it to you? i.e slow receivers?
It was a joke, dumb ass. Maybe not a funny one but a joke none the less.
Could you actually not grasp that?
Or are you just being a dick?
If a jokes not funny, is it a joke?

Forum List

Back