WOW....debt has increased 70% under Obama!!

skookerasbil

Platinum Member
Aug 6, 2009
Not the middle of nowhere
:ack-1::ack-1::ack-1::ack-1::wtf::wtf::ack-1::ack-1::ack-1::ack-1:

HOLY MOTHER OF GOD

Total US Debt Rises Over 18 Trillion Up 70 Under Barack Obama Zero Hedge

In just 6 short years, the debt has increased by 70%...........wait'll the bill hits our kids and grandkids. $25 bucks for a gallon of milk. Gonna be awesome!!!:2up:

Well this guy sure backed up his promise of changing the country.......and with a little wink and a nod that nobody noticed, he ruined it as well!!!:eusa_dance::eusa_dance:

And a far right droid demonstrates his lack of prowess with math and debt.

President Barack Obama: Added $6.103 trillion, a 52% increase to the $11.657 trillion debt level attributable to President Bush at the end of his last budget, FY 2009.

• FY 2014 - $1.022 trillion (Although the fiscal year doesn't end until September 30)
  • FY 2013 - $672 billion.
  • FY 2012 - $1.276 trillion.
  • FY 2011 - $1.229 trillion.
  • FY 2010 - $1.652 trillion.
  • FY 2009 - $253 billion. (Congress passed the Economic Stimulus Act, which spent $253 billion in FY 2009. This rare occurrence should be added to President Obama's contribution to the debt.)
US Debt by President

How else you gonna pay for the shit? :dunno:

food-2.jpg

President Barack Obama: Added $6.103 trillion, a 52% increase to the $11.657 trillion debt level attributable to President Bush at the end of his last budget, FY 2009.

• FY 2014 - $1.022 trillion (Although the fiscal year doesn't end until September 30)
  • FY 2009 - $253 billion. (Congress passed the Economic Stimulus Act, which spent $253 billion in FY 2009. This rare occurrence should be added to President Obama's contribution to the debt.)
US Debt by President
GAWD! Talk about Cherry Picking. I love go and read what right wingernuts insist supports their position. Let me Cherry Pick a few of my own:

While you insist Obama increased the debt by 52%, Reagan, get this, increased the debt by a whopping 186%. Wow! And we weren't even at war. And I love the attached article "Did Reaganomics work?" and it's failure.

But let's get back to Bush. A whopping 101% increase in debt. Twice as much as Obama. Republicans left Obama with a real stinking pile of shit.
And check out where the debt came from.
For Bush:
Iraq
Bush Tax Cuts
Bailout for banks
Military spending to record levels.
All that and nothing he did "worked". Failure after Failure.

Now, look at what the article says about Obama:
We know he extended the Bush Tax Cuts

Unemployment benefits not until Bush tax cuts pass Senate GOP says - CSMonitor.com

Republicans so willing to screw over Americans for tax cuts for the rich.

A stimulus package after Republican brought down the entire world economy.
Unemployment benefits after millions of jobs moved to China from 2001 to 2008 and over 40,000 factories in this country closed.
Lower tax receipts after the financial meltdown.

Gee. These right wingernuts. What makes them so fucked up?

US Debt by President
GAWD! Talk about Cherry Picking. I love go and read what right wingernuts insist supports their position. Let me Cherry Pick a few of my own:

While you insist Obama increased the debt by 52%, Reagan, get this, increased the debt by a whopping 186%. Wow! And we weren't even at war. And I love the attached article "Did Reaganomics work?" and it's failure.

But let's get back to Bush. A whopping 101% increase in debt. Twice as much as Obama. Republicans left Obama with a real stinking pile of shit.
And check out where the debt came from.
For Bush:
Iraq
Bush Tax Cuts
Bailout for banks
Military spending to record levels.
All that and nothing he did "worked". Failure after Failure.

Now, look at what the article says about Obama:
We know he extended the Bush Tax Cuts

Unemployment benefits not until Bush tax cuts pass Senate GOP says - CSMonitor.com

Republicans so willing to screw over Americans for tax cuts for the rich.

A stimulus package after Republican brought down the entire world economy.
Unemployment benefits after millions of jobs moved to China from 2001 to 2008 and over 40,000 factories in this country closed.
Lower tax receipts after the financial meltdown.

Gee. These right wingernuts. What makes them so fucked up?
U.S. National Debt Clock Real Time

Right wingernuts don't get the daily salt intake from Obola's nuts because the liberal pukes get to it first.
transparent2.gif

That's right....................clearly, the whopping increase in the debt is on George Bush!!! Who cant see that?:up:

Ever notice though?

Any time something about the mindblowing increase in the debt becomes news and is posted up in here..........the heads of the uber-left start exploding??!!:boobies::boobies::funnyface:

Then the next term should not be concerned about any tax breaks for the rich.

We have debt to reduce.

Forum List

Back