🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Wow, Glen Beck is Still Trashing Trump

JimBowie1958

Old Fogey
Sep 25, 2011
I was flipping radio buttons trying to get some actual country music instead of this pop-rap crap they are trying to sell us as country these days. (Hey Dems, want to hurt Talk Radio? Get genuine country music back on their air waves so old farts like me dont go to Talk Radio in desperation for entertainment).

Glen Becks show was on and I wonderd how long I would be able to stomach his nonsense and it wasnt long at all. He said that the Democratic Party displayed amazing unity and their speakers just tore Trump up, totally trashed Trump.

This is obviously bullshit and part of Glen Becks obsession to defeat Trump and thus elect Hillary Clinton.

After the election, if he is still on the air, it will be an amazing thing given his irrationality and spittle frothing rabid attacks he flings himself into on a recurring basis.

The man should be made persona non grata for the rest of his life among the GOP membership.

Beck certainly doesn't want Hillary to win, but he really dislikes Trump. Beck is still smarting over Cruz's defeat.

Beck certainly doesn't want Hillary to win, but he really dislikes Trump. Beck is still smarting over Cruz's defeat.
Well he wants Hillary to win more than he wants Trump to win, apparently.

Beck is a Cruz supporter, he doesn't "want Hillary to win." Stop being ridiculous
I don't know. Guys like Beck, et al. go where the money is and there's apparently a lot to be made trashing Hillary. He doesn't want Trump because the wingnuts would be content and that cuts into his bottom line. He needs his minions to be angry.

I was flipping radio buttons trying to get some actual country music instead of this pop-rap crap they are trying to sell us as country these days. (Hey Dems, want to hurt Talk Radio? Get genuine country music back on their air waves so old farts like me dont go to Talk Radio in desperation for entertainment).

Glen Becks show was on and I wonderd how long I would be able to stomach his nonsense and it wasnt long at all. He said that the Democratic Party displayed amazing unity and their speakers just tore Trump up, totally trashed Trump.

This is obviously bullshit and part of Glen Becks obsession to defeat Trump and thus elect Hillary Clinton.

After the election, if he is still on the air, it will be an amazing thing given his irrationality and spittle frothing rabid attacks he flings himself into on a recurring basis.

The man should be made persona non grata for the rest of his life among the GOP membership.
I didn't watch all the proceedings--flipped back and forth a few times, but did watch the big speeches from 10 p.m. on. Some speakers mentioned Trump, but the way they trashed him was to present a better, more positive message. It did kinda slay him, imo.

Beck is a Cruz supporter, he doesn't "want Hillary to win." Stop being ridiculous
I don't know. Guys like Beck, et al. go where the money is and there's apparently a lot to be made trashing Hillary. He doesn't want Trump because the wingnuts would be content and that cuts into his bottom line. He needs his minions to be angry.

You don't know what you are talking about. The problem with leftists is that you actually believe your caricatures of your political opponents. Leftism is a giant circle jerk with little to do with reality.

I agree with Beck on some things, disagree on others. But he believes what he believes. Many of us Cruz supporters aren't going to support Trump. I like how you hate Trump and only an idiot would support him, but hey, if we're not going to support him, oh, we have an ulterior motive. Take your hand out of your pants.

I don't support Trump because I'm a free market, free trade capitalist and Trump isn't. And he keeps telling me that. It's not that deep. And you certainly aren't deep so you should be able to grasp that

Krauthammer can't get behind Trump, either. He even hauled back on O'Reilly's reins last night.

Beck deserves a lot of the blame for Trump. Beck took the conservative movement way, way, way off the reservation. He fed and nurtured the retards who have infected the GOP and support Trump.

Fuck Glen Beck.

Krauthammer can't get behind Trump, either. He even hauled back on O'Reilly's reins last night.
Krauthammer is a 'Big Government Conservative' = neocon and the neocons hate Trump. Krauthammer has been hammering Trump all year, prediction after prediction that Trump was over, done, finished, etc, so that makes Krauthammer a fairly reliable anti-indicator, if you know what that means.

1. News Corp ; Kneel Revolto ; n/a

2. NEW SPONSOR FullBar, LLC ; FullBar appetite suppressor ; 800-795-7145 /www.fullbar.com/contact-us.html

3. Smart for Life Weight Management Centers ; SmartForLife cookies ; 1-800-209-1207 or 1-866-532-4SFL or 1-866-821-8446 or 1-561-394-5300/ smartforlife.com

4. Hoveround ; Hoverround ; 1-800-349-3830 / www.hoveround.com

5. National Express ; Water Jet ; 1-203-852-0024 / www.buywaterjet.com

6. NEW SPONSOR The Johnson Law Firm ; Avandia lawsuit ; 1-866-374-0338 /www.lawyersforclients.com

7. News Corp ; Glenn Heck ; n/a

8. Tempur-Pedic Management Inc. ; Tempur-pedic matress ; 800-905-1354 /www.tempurpedic.com/customer_service/contact_us

9. NEW SPONSOR InventHelp ; InventHelp ; 800-424-2089 ext. 4159 /www.inventhelp.com/contact-communications.asp

10. News Corp ; FNC Kennedy memorial ; n/a

11. News Corp ; Hilarity

12. Orbitz ; Orbitz travel agent ; corp.orbitz.com/contact

13. NEW SPONSOR SAMHSA ; probably an unpaid PSA for alcohol treatment ; 1.800.662.HELP www.samhsa.gov

14. News Corp ; FOX Brothers sitcom ; n/a

15. Smart for Life Weight Management Centers ; SmartForLife cookies ; 1-800-209-1207 or 1-866-532-4SFL or 1-866-821-8446 or 1-561-394-5300/ smartforlife.com

16. Direct Buy ; 800-809-9545 / www.directbuyprices.com

17. Euro-Pro Operating LLC ; Shark Steam Pocket Mop ; 1-800-644-8046 / 617-243-0235 / www.euro-pro.com/flash.aspx

18. NEW SPONSOR United Nations ; probably an unpaid PSA for UN HCR ; www.unhcr.org

Becks sponsors ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

:laugh:

Krauthammer is a 'Big Government Conservative' = neocon and the neocons hate Trump. Krauthammer has been hammering Trump all year, prediction after prediction that Trump was over, done, finished, etc, so that makes Krauthammer a fairly reliable anti-indicator, if you know what that means.
At last! Someone has told me what a neocon is! Thanks.

At last! Someone has told me what a neocon is! Thanks.
JimBowie is a statist Republican as well, who wants Big Government to tell us what we can do in religion.

There are millions of Republicans that will not vote for Trump. There is no Unity within this party.

You can scratch that conservative itch until it bleeds with Mr. Talent on loan from Gaaaawwwwddd-d and all the others that are promoting this Chimpanzee nominee. A nominee that has no honor, no respect, no dignity and no loyalty to anyone other than himself. All of the right wing show hosts have done their share by continually violating Reagan's 11th commandment "thou shall not speak ill of a fellow Republican." They have effectively shattered the Republican party into pieces.

23456277210800-05231901.jpg

This election is already over, Hillary Clinton will be the next POTUS.

And remember YOU did this & now you OWN it.
You Wanted Trump, You’ve Got Him | The American Spectator

1964PresElect.jpg

Tea-Party-Quacks.jpg

Forum List

Back