Wow-Hillary Was on the Receiving End of Epic Beatdown

Geaux4it

Intensity Factor 4-Fold
May 31, 2009
Tennessee
That was hard to watch. If Hillary was more of a woman and less of a man I would have felt sorry for her

Good win Trump

-Geaux

That was hard to watch. If Hillary was more of a woman and less of a man I would have felt sorry for her

Good win Trump

-Geaux

Hillary was so shook she through Abraham Lincoln under the bus.

I'm starting to feel a bit sad for her.

Indeed. Glad to have seen her and her scum family embarrassed on the National Stage

WIN!!!

-Geaux

Good win Trump

-Geaux

Hillary was so shook she threw Abraham Lincoln under the bus.

Trump even got her to praise his children effusively.

All in all, she was trounced last night.

She looked like one of the Quarry brothers after getting beatdown by Ali

-Geaux

Good win Trump

-Geaux

-Geaux
Not at all. She behaved like a lady and got across her points. Yes, he was effective at criticizing her on the e-mails, especially, but what makes you say she got a beat down? More like a tie, to me.

Good win Trump

-Geaux

-Geaux
Not at all. She behaved like a lady and got across her points. Yes, he was effective at criticizing her on the e-mails, especially, but what makes you say she got a beat down? More like a tie, to me.

Far from a tie. But OK

-Geaux

Good win Trump

-Geaux

-Geaux
Even the flies in the room thought she was full of shit.

Like it matters

Good point.

We know how dishonest and criminal Barack and Hillary are in many serious ways.

And those who cannot think for themselves or whose priorities in life are so screwed up respond --- "like it matters?"

Happy Days ahead

97a83c0363d97cbd0d375e9219d7c41b4fbd4b3e4c2c628fc41b2d97108f5a58%202.jpg

Good win Trump

-Geaux

Rationalizing being two-faced by blaming Lincoln.....that's pretty damned low.

Good win Trump

-Geaux

Technically......the Borg Queen is a sexless creature......

TRUMP did good , he took control when he was supposed to be quivering like a bowl of jello . Trump beat her down , promised her that he is going to arrest her in the near future and then he has been judged by most to have won the debate .

Good win Trump

-Geaux

Technically......the Borg Queen is a sexless creature......

Those pant suits must be cutting of circulation. Hello, Moochelles fat ass is easier to look at than Hagillary. Her depends must be saturated with gravy from the leaky biscuits

-Geaux

Good win Trump

-Geaux

-Geaux
Ya, about as effective as Ernie Terrell

Good win Trump

-Geaux
Suuuuuuure....the best part was Drumpf showing his Dictator-wannabe side. And all of America who watched, saw it.

Yes.....actually holding criminals to account for crimes is totalitarian to a leftist..........to a leftist.... putting innocent people in jail is what governemnt is for...especially political opponents.....

Forum List

Back