Wow....McSally ate Kelley's lunch...that was totally unexpected.....

I think she takes it. She hit him hard on China and his hidden gun control agenda....he had no real responses. Also She blew me away with her comfort on the stage.....Kelley appeared tense and nervous. She is a much better candidate than I though she was.

Sounds like you saw what you wanted to see. The reality is far different. No one cares about China right now. There is no evidence of a hidden gun control agenda. Kelly got his points across. She is a Trump toady and when Trump says jump all she asks is how high. He made that point. Kelly tried to duck and dodge questions about Trump and various policies she has supported. McSalley will lose her second Senate seat in 2 years.

If the people of AZ (and I grew up there) are stupid enough to vote in an airhead like Sinema then I guess Kelly could win, too. I prefer McSally, though and she certainly was not a toady when she was talking about how Trump treated Cindy and John McCain.

Best you got? Troll.

She did a damn good job....problem is the demographics in Arizona are changing .... a shit load of Californians have moved there. They just vote democrat reflexively...... and the truth is McCain was a war hero....but in his final years he was a scum sucking Globalist on board with the destruction of this nation....he was the worst kind of turncoat....he turned for money.....he was part of a Global Arms distribution system which made him a vicious warhawk...... But in Arizona I guess she has to honor his memory.....

JO
Wasn't McCain Grahams great friend?? My How the republican worms turn

I think she takes it. She hit him hard on China and his hidden gun control agenda....he had no real responses. Also She blew me away with her comfort on the stage.....Kelley appeared tense and nervous. She is a much better candidate than I though she was.

Sounds like you saw what you wanted to see. The reality is far different. No one cares about China right now. There is no evidence of a hidden gun control agenda. Kelly got his points across. She is a Trump toady and when Trump says jump all she asks is how high. He made that point. Kelly tried to duck and dodge questions about Trump and various policies she has supported. McSalley will lose her second Senate seat in 2 years.

I actually think the problem is you guys don't see what you need to see. Florida and Ohio have pulled way ahead for Trump after the debate because that was his target audience....he played chess while Biden couldn't even find the checkers...Prescription Drug prices and energy development again and again ..... Real issues = real people.... Not the inane crap like " you are the worst president ever" Or " My Son Beau was no coward " ..... that shit is irrelevant to people who are paying too much for medicine and too much for electricity. you guys are hopelessly lost in the woods dude.

JO

Again, I have zero idea what reality some people live in but Trump's numbers have only been getting worse since the debate. At the moment both Florida and Ohio are statistical dead heats (but leaning toward Biden). Wisconsin, Pennsylvania, and Michigan are not. Pence better bring his "A" game tonight. Otherwise, it might be Game Over.
No one cares about Pence or his performance. ALL eyes are on the two main men.

These vice debates are a waste of money

Sorry, but I gotta disagree. No one cares about Biden as a candidate. They are voting for his party. Biden is the biggest political placeholder I have ever seen in my life. The question is "what kind of a President will Kamala be?" Or, God Forbid, Nancy Pelosi. Who knows what the deceivocrats have planned for this election.

I actually think the problem is you guys don't see what you need to see. Florida and Ohio have pulled way ahead for Trump after the debate because that was his target audience....he played chess while Biden couldn't even find the checkers...Prescription Drug prices and energy development again and again ..... Real issues = real people.... Not the inane crap like " you are the worst president ever" Or " My Son Beau was no coward " ..... that shit is irrelevant to people who are paying too much for medicine and too much for electricity. you guys are hopelessly lost in the woods dude.

JO

Again, I have zero idea what reality some people live in but Trump's numbers have only been getting worse since the debate. At the moment both Florida and Ohio are statistical dead heats (but leaning toward Biden). Wisconsin, Pennsylvania, and Michigan are not. Pence better bring his "A" game tonight. Otherwise, it might be Game Over.

We already did this once before in 2016 right? How did that work out. The posts on the day before were just as cocky and condescending as there are now and loaded with words like delusional....reality.....landslide.....denial.....Trumpbot....
but OHHHHHHHHHHHHH dear the next morning was soooo quiet.

JO

Best you got? Troll.

She did a damn good job....problem is the demographics in Arizona are changing .... a shit load of Californians have moved there. They just vote democrat reflexively...... and the truth is McCain was a war hero....but in his final years he was a scum sucking Globalist on board with the destruction of this nation....he was the worst kind of turncoat....he turned for money.....he was part of a Global Arms distribution system which made him a vicious warhawk...... But in Arizona I guess she has to honor his memory.....

JO

McCain was an international Arms dealer .... forfuckingget the bullshit about worms turning.... the last five years of his life was spent creating conflict and selling weapons to it. His opposition to Trump was based on Trump's plan to deescalate....that was not going to be good for his side business.

JO

JO

We already did this once before in 2016 right? How did that work out. The posts on the day before were just as cocky and condescending as there are now and loaded with words like delusional....reality.....landslide.....denial.....Trumpbot....
but OHHHHHHHHHHHHH dear the next morning was soooo quiet.

JO
This year it'll be party time the witch is dead Trump 's people made their bed now sleep in it

Best you got? Troll.

JO

McCain was an international Arms dealer .... forfuckingget the bullshit about worms turning.... the last five years of his life was spent creating conflict and selling weapons to it. His opposition to Trump was based on Trump's plan to deescalate....that was not going to be good for his side business.

JO
And Pence gave adds for cigarettes An AH even then

Best you got? Troll.

JO

JO
And Pence gave adds for cigarettes An AH even then
Was Pence a traitor to his people?

I'd call it a draw. Kelly is not a politician. Running for political office is probably not the best use of his skillset.

I'm voting for him because it makes zero sense to vote for one party in the White House vs another party in the Senate.

McSally deserves a better party.

Her answer on DACA probably lost her votes...she's for not deporting them. In Arizona...that doesn't help her.

JO

You just don't like that he waxed Harris' ass for her!

JO

You just don't like that he waxed Harris' ass for her!
The fly zeroed in on the turd Anyone ,after the low life trumps disgraceful performance, would look good Good but not better than Harris Guess the pos is hard of hearing too Couldn't hear the mod

Wow, with no real proof to back you up, nope don't buy a word of it. Captain Kelley is kicking McSally's ConJob Ass and she knows it. Her campaign so broke she asked supporters to forgo a meal to fund it. She is going lose. And because this is a special election, Kelly will be sworn in on November 30.

I'd call it a draw. Kelly is not a politician. Running for political office is probably not the best use of his skillset.

I'm voting for him because it makes zero sense to vote for one party in the White House vs another party in the Senate.

Her answer on DACA probably lost her votes...she's for not deporting them. In Arizona...that doesn't help her.
Having power split make perfect sense, it's a design feature of our government, not a flaw. Checks and balances, checks and balances. If one party controls both the presidency and the legislative branch it can run roughshod over the opposition. Gridlock is the American citizen's friend.

Having power split make perfect sense, it's a design feature of our government, not a flaw. Checks and balances, checks and balances. If one party controls both the presidency and the legislative branch it can run roughshod over the opposition. Gridlock is the American citizen's friend.

Not at all.
Gridlock has lead to the absence of clearly needed relief during these unprecedented times. Checks and balances are great. They're freely built in without the political parties being involved.

Best you got? Troll.

JO
Many areas of the nation have power families. They have a lot of say in their states. We have national and regional power families. The Tea Party was destroyed and infected by the elites.

JO

Did you see the election results?

Checkmate beeotch!

Yea...more Trumpian bombast.

This thread didn't age any better than all the "Trump actually won" threads will

JO

Did you see the election results?

Checkmate beeotch!

Maybe this will help.

Forum List

Back