🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Wow, Mueler team Lawyers Accidently Erased 27 Phones Simultaneously.

Of course they know. Hell, I know how. You know how. But the Data Base has it for all to hear and see without needing the phone.
So why clean ALL 27 phones at the same time? What is the point of that? It's a conscious act so why make it?

You got me. Maybe they got a degauzer too close. Or maybe someone is just blowing smoke up yer skirts.

Yeah degausser's are popping up everywhere. And you ignore the fact that these paragons of virtue all made the same claim, that they screwed up the password multiple times.

You are a typical stalinist. No crime committed by your side is too much.

I just love you Rumpsters playing full Damage Control right now. Wow, that's a full time job these days. Rump is the best person on the Biden team. But you keep playing damage control.

Damage control for what?

Of course they know. Hell, I know how. You know how. But the Data Base has it for all to hear and see without needing the phone.
So why clean ALL 27 phones at the same time? What is the point of that? It's a conscious act so why make it?

You got me. Maybe they got a degauzer too close. Or maybe someone is just blowing smoke up yer skirts.

Yeah degausser's are popping up everywhere. And you ignore the fact that these paragons of virtue all made the same claim, that they screwed up the password multiple times.

I just love you Rumpsters playing full Damage Control right now. Wow, that's a full time job these days. Rump is the best person on the Biden team. But you keep playing damage control.

Yeah right. Mr. Chinese stooge. It's you clowns in full damage control mode. Your candidate is a bought and paid for political hack whose only political success has been to enrich himself.

Wow, you gotta get those poll numbers up. Keep trying to scare small children in the dark of night. Rump needs all the damage control he can get with all the damage he's been doing. He's the best team member on Bidens Team.

Nah, you are clowns shipping out millions of ballots in the dead of night. Totally the actions of a confident political party.

Our election apparatus has worked fine for decades and then all of a sudden instead of absentee ballots you want to resort to a confetti storm of ballots.

Only terrified people do that sort of crap.

Dumbass

Funny how the majority of the people (including Republicans which you ain't one) don't have a real problem with it as long as it's monitored correctly. The best part is, it scares the living hell out of you Rumpsters. Makes it all worth it.

And how do you go about that?

Damage control for what?

Please stop insulting yourself by asking that question.

Yeah right. Mr. Chinese stooge. It's you clowns in full damage control mode. Your candidate is a bought and paid for political hack whose only political success has been to enrich himself.

Wow, you gotta get those poll numbers up. Keep trying to scare small children in the dark of night. Rump needs all the damage control he can get with all the damage he's been doing. He's the best team member on Bidens Team.

Nah, you are clowns shipping out millions of ballots in the dead of night. Totally the actions of a confident political party.

Our election apparatus has worked fine for decades and then all of a sudden instead of absentee ballots you want to resort to a confetti storm of ballots.

Dumbass

Funny how the majority of the people (including Republicans which you ain't one) don't have a real problem with it as long as it's monitored correctly. The best part is, it scares the living hell out of you Rumpsters. Makes it all worth it.

And that is a the long version of a Vinnie Barbarino response.

Dumbass

And that is a the long version of a Vinnie Barbarino response.

Yeah, I don't think you are clever enough to even be a sweathog, just sayin...

Damage control for what?

Please stop insulting yourself by asking that question.

How about you answer the question...

Forum List

Back