Wow! Second Impeachment moving at warp speed.

This exercise has no rational purpose and is transparently a political ploy. It will accomplish nothing.

For those who speculate that she wants the Biden Senate to convict Trump after he is out of office (possibly with a simple majority) and disqualify him from future elective office, this is also preposterous. Such a gambit would immediately be challenged in court and overturned, even if successful.

It is comforting to see one tiny aspect of it. The ENTIRE Democrat delegation is Congress is signing on to an illegal, unconstitutional, ridiculous, pointless charade.

It is as though the Drill Sergeant asks all the morons to take one step forward and they all do.

And I can certainly live with that.

You want to overturn the Constitution for Trump????

Halperin thinks that the Senate may go through with it.... He was on Smerconish today (he is every Wednesday). He called that the blob and Biden would never talk again and that the blob would chicken out on attending the swearing in.

Trump is definitely not going to Biden's inauguration. He doesn't have enough class. Look how he has behaved past 8 weeks.

He said he wasn't going a few days ago. Halperin said it in November.

This exercise has no rational purpose and is transparently a political ploy. It will accomplish nothing.

For those who speculate that she wants the Biden Senate to convict Trump after he is out of office (possibly with a simple majority) and disqualify him from future elective office, this is also preposterous. Such a gambit would immediately be challenged in court and overturned, even if successful.

It is comforting to see one tiny aspect of it. The ENTIRE Democrat delegation is Congress is signing on to an illegal, unconstitutional, ridiculous, pointless charade.

It is as though the Drill Sergeant asks all the morons to take one step forward and they all do.

And I can certainly live with that.
What screws Trump more McConnell is going along and will try to reconvene the senate for the second phase of impeachment.

Interesting how Pelosi can drag her feet for MONTHS making the American people suffer without Covid relief funds but all of a sudden she turns into Speedy Gonzalez when it's about destroying President Trump. She proves clearly that she and the Democrats care nothing about the American people and only care about power. It looks like it's already getting through the House and headed to the Senate. Wouldn't you suffering folks have loved to get relief money that fast?
Nancy Pelosi is a tyrant.
She will pay dearly for this.
She won't; she is doing what her voters want her to do.

Halperin thinks that the Senate may go through with it.... He was on Smerconish today (he is every Wednesday). He called that the blob and Biden would never talk again and that the blob would chicken out on attending the swearing in.

Trump is definitely not going to Biden's inauguration. He doesn't have enough class. Look how he has behaved past 8 weeks.

He might be signaling to his mob that they can attack the inauguration without any threat to him.

If there is violence at the inauguration, there will be a lot of broken heads.

He might be signaling to his mob that they can attack the inauguration without any threat to him.

I think you're right.
But I hope you're wrong.

The nasty guard is already in place.

Forgive me if this is a dumb question, but how is a second impeaching even possible when its already been done one time during the current presidential term? Do those who want it done again believe that another term will happen for our current leader next week or when the next election rolls around and so they are only trying to get a head start on whatever they believe impeaching him again will accomplish?

God bless you and our current leader always!!!

Holly

Forgive me if this is a dumb question, but how is a second impeaching even possible when its already been done one time during the current presidential term? Do those who want it done again believe that another term will happen for our current leader next week or when the next election rolls around and so they are only trying to get a head start on whatever they believe impeaching him again will accomplish?

Holly
It's just posturing by petulant children.

Two hours to impeach a president? This is something out of a Communist Show Trial scene.

They blunted his ability to run a defense the first time, THIS is the future of the U.S. With long arms from President Xis gang in Beijing. He is probably watching it now wishing there could be greater consequences to the president who finally called out Chinas rise.

I'm sure Japan, Israel, India, Taiwan, Australia and MANY others are using their assets to get a determination of what is upcoming and making contingency plans where appropriate.

Interesting how Pelosi can drag her feet for MONTHS making the American people suffer without Covid relief funds but all of a sudden she turns into Speedy Gonzalez when it's about destroying President Trump. She proves clearly that she and the Democrats care nothing about the American people and only care about power. It looks like it's already getting through the House and headed to the Senate. Wouldn't you suffering folks have loved to get relief money that fast?

How long can it take to drum up a baseless impeachment (censure) when there's nothing to impede you? You think the Dems just thought this up the other day? They have planned for and looked for another excuse to impeach Trump since they lost the first one a year ago.

But ain't it nice they can impeach a president in a day but took them 8 months to sign you an $600 check to live. Plain where their priorities are.

If I were Joe I'd be very nervous.

Holly
Impeachments are done for individual abuses of power or crimes.... They are very specific charges.... drawn up in what they call articles of impeachment....

This impeachment is specifically for Incitement of Insurrection.

Holly
Impeachments are done for individual abuses of power or crimes.... They are very specific charges.... drawn up in what they call articles of impeachment....

As determined by the House Judiciary Committee, and the House Intelligence Committee?

Or by a 2 hour partisan discussion this morning?

Holly
They are trying to ban Trump from ever holding office again.

^^^ Thank you. Even if what they want actually happens, what they need to remember is that the last four years can not be erased and re-written.

Holly

Thank you.

God bless you two always!!!

Holly

P.S. I am just ready for this whole thing to be over with. Any feelings that I am may have had about it earlier are most definitely a thing of the past now.

Holly

As determined by the House Judiciary Committee, and the House Intelligence Committee?

With a severe lack of pictures.

Holly

and, apparently, facts.

Holly

and, apparently, facts.
We are getting the condensed version.

Forum List

Back