Wow! Second Impeachment moving at warp speed.

Forgive me if this is a dumb question, but how is a second impeaching even possible when its already been done one time during the current presidential term? Do those who want it done again believe that another term will happen for our current leader next week or when the next election rolls around and so they are only trying to get a head start on whatever they believe impeaching him again will accomplish?

God bless you and our current leader always!!!

Holly
Impeachments are done for individual abuses of power or crimes.... They are very specific charges.... drawn up in what they call articles of impeachment....

This impeachment is specifically for Incitement of Insurrection.

As determined by the House Judiciary Committee, and the House Intelligence Committee?

Or by a 2 hour partisan discussion this morning?
With a severe lack of pictures.

and, apparently, facts.
We are getting the condensed version.

' We are getting the condensed partisan and fact free version.'

If there was any incitement of insurrection, I'd love to heard it because I watched the rally on the 6th and Trump never said any such thing. Can you play for us where Trump called for a coup of the Congress?
His entire speach on the 6th was a hate filled, deceitful, napalm incitement, along with his tweets and rallies, building up January 6th as a turning point for his win.... since the votes were certified on Dec 14th, he spun lies about what Pence could do that day to install trump as President... He prepared his flock to turn against Pence, if he didn't do the unconstitutional move that Trump wanted...

Thus the hanging noose set up at the capitol and hundreds shouting,

HANG MIKE PENCE.....
HANG MKE PENCE
HANG MIKE PENCE....

Trump DID THAT....incited that reaction when Pence refused to break the constitution and illegally install the dictator wannabe

Forgive me if this is a dumb question, but how is a second impeaching even possible when its already been done one time during the current presidential term? Do those who want it done again believe that another term will happen for our current leader next week or when the next election rolls around and so they are only trying to get a head start on whatever they believe impeaching him again will accomplish?

Holly
Impeachments are done for individual abuses of power or crimes.... They are very specific charges.... drawn up in what they call articles of impeachment....

As determined by the House Judiciary Committee, and the House Intelligence Committee?

and, apparently, facts.

' We are getting the condensed partisan and fact free version.'
Pelosi and the Chinacrats doing maximum damage to the country. Next week they will be singing Kumbaya and chirping about 'healing and unity' and shit. Somehow I think it will ring hollow to the American people.

Interesting how Pelosi can drag her feet for MONTHS making the American people suffer without Covid relief funds but all of a sudden she turns into Speedy Gonzalez when it's about destroying President Trump. She proves clearly that she and the Democrats care nothing about the American people and only care about power. It looks like it's already getting through the House and headed to the Senate. Wouldn't you suffering folks have loved to get relief money that fast?
Nancy Pelosi is a tyrant.
She will pay dearly for this.
Yep and your bitch ass is the one that's going to do it. You dumb fucks get more hillarious by the day.

If there was any incitement of insurrection, I'd love to heard it because I watched the rally on the 6th and Trump never said any such thing. Can you play for us where Trump called for a coup of the Congress?
His entire speach on the 6th was a hate filled, deceitful, napalm incitement, along with his tweets and rallies, building up January 6th as a turning point for his win.... since the votes were certified on Dec 14th, he spun lies about what Pence could do that day to install trump as President... He prepared his flock to turn against Pence, if he didn't do the unconstitutional move that Trump wanted...

HANG MIKE PENCE.....
HANG MKE PENCE
HANG MIKE PENCE....

Trump DID THAT....incited that reaction when Pence refused to break the constitution and illegally install the dictator wannabe
If you are going to hold Trump personally responsible for the most violent of the Capitol protesters, then are you going to hold the Democrats and their media personally responsible for inciting the George Floyd riots?

Prediction:

Democrat lust for power will not be sated when Xiden is blindly (temporarily) steering the ship of state. The Xarris faction will take him out of "power" easily and quickly. Then the real mayhem will begin. The crazies (AOL/The Squad) will take on the simply insane/senile (Schumer/Pelosi). The war will be fought with elements other then rhetoric.

It's going to fun to watch.

Holly

Kangaroo courts never take much time.

Holly
They are trying to ban Trump from ever holding office again.
Because fuck what the American people want. Democrats just can't stop their need for dictating.

Holly

and, apparently, facts.
Orange man bad.

Interesting how Pelosi can drag her feet for MONTHS making the American people suffer without Covid relief funds but all of a sudden she turns into Speedy Gonzalez when it's about destroying President Trump. She proves clearly that she and the Democrats care nothing about the American people and only care about power. It looks like it's already getting through the House and headed to the Senate. Wouldn't you suffering folks have loved to get relief money that fast?
I'm getting that same feeling back in 2016 when I felt Karmic Justice was going to deal Hillary a haymaker. Not sure how or when, but I think Karma is coming for Pelosi.

HANG MIKE PENCE.....
HANG MKE PENCE
HANG MIKE PENCE....

If you are going to hold Trump personally responsible for the most violent of the Capitol protesters, then are you going to hold the Democrats and their media personally responsible for inciting the George Floyd riots?

The Floyd riots injured 2,000 police. Now they're pissed because one cop got hurt the other day. What about the 10,000 other assaults democrats have incited, from the shooting of congressman Scalise to the assaults of people just trying to eat their dinner in a restaurant or simply walk down the street!

It has all been driven by the Democrats.

What a waste of time and tax dollars. Trump will be out of office and I'm sure he won't give shit one.

The Senate doesn't come back till the 19th so nothing can happen till then.

Oh and hang in there folks. Trump isn't done yet. Stay tuned.

I'm getting that same feeling back in 2016 when I felt Karmic Justice was going to deal Hillary a haymaker. Not sure how or when, but I think Karma is coming for Pelosi.
Oh and just where is Pelousy?? She hasn't shown up at the House in three days. Oh wait. I forgot. Her laptop got snagged. Wonder what's on that beast?? Should be interesting.

Forum List

Back