🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Wow, Tel Me This is NOT a Bad Economy, I Just...

JimBowie1958

Old Fogey
Sep 25, 2011
I just posted a job locally for a flat $60 to help me finish my fire pit and patio.

Within ten minutes I had three calls.

People are plainly DESPERATE for work, ANY work.

I just posted a job locally for a flat $60 to help me finish my fire pit and patio.

yes-----the work -----will not come close to minimum wage

You cheap bastard!

the minimum wage laws are idiotic------if I could not work for 1.25 per hour -------I could never have gone to college. If I had not spent hundreds (probably thousands) of hours as a baby sitter for 50 cents per hour------I could not have gone to college

You cheap bastard!

the minimum wage laws are idiotic------if I could not work for 1.25 per hour -------I could never have gone to college. If I had not spent hundreds (probably thousands) of hours as a baby sitter for 50 cents per hour------I could not have gone to college

Sounds like you didn't go.........

I had to hurry up and delete my add, but still got three more calls.

This economy is the suckage.

You cheap bastard!

oh----excuse me----I went to medical school on 1.25 wages

You cheap bastard!

oh----excuse me----I went to medical school on 1.25 wages

I should amend that-----my wages did go up a bit ----something like 1.45 per hour in my second year

Forum List

Back