Wow, the Trump/GOP tax bump.....love it.....LOLOLOL

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
Paul Ryan: Secretary Getting $1.50 More A Week Shows Effect Of GOP Tax Cuts
Not exactly a winning sales pitch.

I got paid, I'm making 15 bucks an hour....and my bump was the size of Trumps, tiny hand, tiny mouth and tiny dick....thanks fella's....hope you enjoy yours!!

I'm going to enjoy every dollar of tax savings, every dollar of increased dividends, every dollar of larger capital gains.

OK. And this old liberal will earn the enmity of all on the board. A real courageous and far seeing tax change would be for people like me, 120 K to pay 2% more. Those from 200 K to 400 K 3%, 400 K to 700 K 5%, and above 700 K, 7%. And all proceeds of the increase to fund the pay down of the national debt. Everyone talks about the National Debt. Nobody is brave enough to state what it will actually take to pay it down.

OK. And this old liberal will earn the enmity of all on the board. A real courageous and far seeing tax change would be for people like me, 120 K to pay 2% more. Those from 200 K to 400 K 3%, 400 K to 700 K 5%, and above 700 K, 7%. And all proceeds of the increase to fund the pay down of the national debt. Everyone talks about the National Debt. Nobody is brave enough to state what it will actually take to pay it down.

Maybe, if they balanced the budget first, otherwise you're just funding higher spending.

Maybe, if they balanced the budget first, otherwise you're just funding higher spending.

Works for me. There are over 200 USA military bases on foreign soil. Let's start by closing half of them.

Forum List

Back