Wow, Trump Jr said he is more worried about his sons than daughters

It's pretty safe to make a claim about sexual assault if you don't report it. Nothing to have to prove and no consequences for making it up. I doubt if the hysterical bitch on Flake's elevator who claimed she was a "survivor" ever experienced a sexual assault. In her fantasies maybe.

She was from the George Soros School of the Stanislavsky Method.

Donald Trump Jr.: #MeToo Makes Me Fear More for My Sons Than My Daughters

---------------------------------------------------------

I can't believe this, I saw him saying this on TV. It must be ghosts that are assaulting females , 1 in 5, or it must be the holy spirit.
Most rapes are unreported even today. Most sexual assaults are unreported even today, most sexual harassment at work is unreported even today.

Just remember who is assaulting these women and even some men.

His dad is a self declared assaulter, and he himself is a cheater, his wife filed for divorce.

Dana Loesh says the same. False accusers are a great danger to our justice system.

I can't believe this, I saw him saying this on TV. It must be ghosts that are assaulting females , 1 in 5, or it must be the holy spirit.
Most rapes are unreported even today. Most sexual assaults are unreported even today, most sexual harassment at work is unreported even today.

His dad is a self declared assaulter, and he himself is a cheater, his wife filed for divorce.
Yesterday he said he took a good dump.

Considering how the trumps consider women, I'm not surprised by him dismissing the safety of his daughters and coddles his sons.

Well, when a woman reports sexual assault by a man after 35 years, people rightfully scoff.

If a man reports sexual assault by a woman after 35 years, people applaud and high-five him.

You’re a liar and not smart enough to understand why he says he’s fearful for his sons—which, by the way, DOESN’T mean he isn’t fearful for his daughters. Parents are always fearful for their children no matter what.

Get a fucking clue Lope.

Congrats, Penny. In your typical leftist zeal you’ve exposed yourself, again, as nothing more than a run of the mill cheap shill for the cause.

You post an article in which Trump is asked which of his children he’s most concerned about and replies, “Right now, I’d say my sons.”

And from that we get your thread’s headline and accompanying airhead commentary. Thanks. Oh, and keep up the good work!

So he is worried about Donald Trump III , he is 9, I'd be worried too, as he might assault someone.

Wow you’re either a disgusting person or too stupid for words.

And when females are raped and assaulted by Muslim filth like in Europe Don Jr will worry more about his daughters when you defend the Muslims.
Interestingly enough....RWrs are behaving more and more like muslim countries when it comes to women and rape reporting.
Pure garbage.

Muslims would just stone Ford to death for being a drunk and an alleged whore and be done with it.

and innocent men are being arrested, and even jailed, for false accusations.

Crystal Mangum, Duke lacrosse accuser, convicted, sentenced in boyfriend’s stabbing death - NY Daily News

I agree and that is why women need to be protected and believed when they come forward and more and more women are. Back then women didn't and some even don't today. A rape where one is beaten up is different, they usually have to go to a hospital, many rapes do not need to go to a hosp. Thanks to someone like Dr. Ford, lets hope women come out sooner so an investigation can be done.

Congrats, Penny. In your typical leftist zeal you’ve exposed yourself, again, as nothing more than a run of the mill cheap shill for the cause.

You post an article in which Trump is asked which of his children he’s most concerned about and replies, “Right now, I’d say my sons.”

And from that we get your thread’s headline and accompanying airhead commentary. Thanks. Oh, and keep up the good work!

So he is worried about Donald Trump III , he is 9, I'd be worried too, as he might assault someone.

I would say Trump Jr is too darn stupid for words and disgusting.

HIs 11 year old son?? Don't worry they go to a private school and have armed guards around them, that the US taxpayers are supplying.

And when females are raped and assaulted by Muslim filth like in Europe Don Jr will worry more about his daughters when you defend the Muslims.
Interestingly enough....RWrs are behaving more and more like muslim countries when it comes to women and rape reporting.
Pure garbage.

Muslims would just stone Ford to death for being a drunk and an alleged whore and be done with it.

We don't have many Muslims here, and this has to do with the ugly piece of trash in the Oval Office, who hates Muslims and enjoys assaulting women himself. I don't understand your weird obsession with Muslims. What is important is what happens in our own country, which has very few Muslims. Its the so-called "Christian" garbage who do this kind of stuff here.

Pure garbage.

We don't have many Muslims here, and this has to do with the ugly piece of trash in the Oval Office, who hates Muslims and enjoys assaulting women himself. I don't understand your weird obsession with Muslims. What is important is what happens in our own country, which has very few Muslims. Its the so-called "Christian" garbage who do this kind of stuff here.
We don’t have “very few” Muslims, we have millions.

Pure garbage.

Pew Research Center estimates that there were about 3.45 million Muslims of all ages living in the U.S. in 2017, and that Muslims made up about 1.1% of the total U.S. population.
A new estimate of U.S. Muslim population
Why your obsession? Don't you know that we have law-enforcement agencies that investigate crimes such as rape and murder, regardless of the religious association of any perp that they eventually find? It's illogical to think that they know of these affiliations before they know whom to arrest. You are out to lunch. Watch some of those "reality TV" shows sometime, where they interview the cops (ID channel, for example).

Pure garbage.

Pew Research Center estimates that there were about 3.45 million Muslims of all ages living in the U.S. in 2017, and that Muslims made up about 1.1% of the total U.S. population.
A new estimate of U.S. Muslim population
Why your obsession? Don't you know that we have law-enforcement agencies that investigate crimes such as rape and murder, regardless of the religious association of any perp that they eventually find? It's illogical to think that they know of these affiliations before they know whom to arrest. You are out to lunch. Watch some of those "reality TV" shows sometime, where they interview the cops (ID channel, for example).
Stop watching “reality TV”, it rots your brain.

I would say Trump Jr is too darn stupid for words and disgusting.
He's the one that just dumped his wife, isn't he?

He is not a self declared assaulter

Forum List

Back