Wow, Trump Jr said he is more worried about his sons than daughters

Donald Trump Jr.: #MeToo Makes Me Fear More for My Sons Than My Daughters

---------------------------------------------------------

I can't believe this, I saw him saying this on TV. It must be ghosts that are assaulting females , 1 in 5, or it must be the holy spirit.
Most rapes are unreported even today. Most sexual assaults are unreported even today, most sexual harassment at work is unreported even today.

Just remember who is assaulting these women and even some men.

His dad is a self declared assaulter, and he himself is a cheater, his wife filed for divorce.

Did you know it's not assault when they let you?
Did you know that "NO" means NO?
Did you know regret does not mean rape?

I can't believe this, I saw him saying this on TV. It must be ghosts that are assaulting females , 1 in 5, or it must be the holy spirit.
Most rapes are unreported even today. Most sexual assaults are unreported even today, most sexual harassment at work is unreported even today.

His dad is a self declared assaulter, and he himself is a cheater, his wife filed for divorce.

and innocent men are being arrested, and even jailed, for false accusations.

Crystal Mangum, Duke lacrosse accuser, convicted, sentenced in boyfriend’s stabbing death - NY Daily News

I agree and that is why women need to be protected and believed when they come forward and more and more women are. Back then women didn't and some even don't today. A rape where one is beaten up is different, they usually have to go to a hospital, many rapes do not need to go to a hosp. Thanks to someone like Dr. Ford, lets hope women come out sooner so an investigation can be done.
It is smarter to reserve judgement and believe the evidence rather than picking a side

Congrats, Penny. In your typical leftist zeal you’ve exposed yourself, again, as nothing more than a run of the mill cheap shill for the cause.

You post an article in which Trump is asked which of his children he’s most concerned about and replies, “Right now, I’d say my sons.”

And from that we get your thread’s headline and accompanying airhead commentary. Thanks. Oh, and keep up the good work!

HIs 11 year old son?? Don't worry they go to a private school and have armed guards around them, that the US taxpayers are supplying.
None of which can protect him from a smear or false accusation.

Interestingly enough....RWrs are behaving more and more like muslim countries when it comes to women and rape reporting.
Pure garbage.

Muslims would just stone Ford to death for being a drunk and an alleged whore and be done with it.

We don't have many Muslims here, and this has to do with the ugly piece of trash in the Oval Office, who hates Muslims and enjoys assaulting women himself. I don't understand your weird obsession with Muslims. What is important is what happens in our own country, which has very few Muslims. Its the so-called "Christian" garbage who do this kind of stuff here.
We don’t have “very few” Muslims, we have millions.

Pew Research Center estimates that there were about 3.45 million Muslims of all ages living in the U.S. in 2017, and that Muslims made up about 1.1% of the total U.S. population.
A new estimate of U.S. Muslim population
Why your obsession? Don't you know that we have law-enforcement agencies that investigate crimes such as rape and murder, regardless of the religious association of any perp that they eventually find? It's illogical to think that they know of these affiliations before they know whom to arrest. You are out to lunch. Watch some of those "reality TV" shows sometime, where they interview the cops (ID channel, for example).
Stop watching “reality TV”, it rots your brain.

These are the only "reality TV" shows I watch; the ones in which the cops talk about how they solved crimes, particularly cold cases. I remember back when the DC police were trying to recruit more female officers. They tried to haul me in, and I was interested but didn't want to find dead bodies and blood after a local officer told me about his experiences.

I don't need to watch crap like the Duggars and Snooky putting her makeup on. What a waste.

this has to do with the ugly piece of trash in the Oval Office, who hates Muslims
Do you LOVE Muslims? The religion that throws him is off tall buildings, old sex with boys and goats. Requires male witnesses before a rapist can be charged? Are THOSE who you "love."

this has to do with the ugly piece of trash in the Oval Office, who hates Muslims
Do you LOVE Muslims? The religion that throws him is off tall buildings, old sex with boys and goats. Requires male witnesses before a rapist can be charged? Are THOSE who you "love."

What a drama queen you are! Emote! Exaggerate! It must be fun. There are assholes in all religions and all religions have dumbshit cults.

What a drama queen you are! Emote! Exaggerate! It must be fun. There are assholes in all religions and all religions have dumbshit cults.
Islam is a cult.

Of course. If Democrats are successful, in today's America, any cow can make up a story and upend a man's career and life.

Islam is a cult.

Nope. Every religion has cults. Look at this jeffress/graham thing. I understand that they think that they are Christians. Cults go on all over the earth.

Islam is a cult.
Funny how they totally ignore what that death cult actually teaches. Bloodthirsty MudHamMud is considered the "perfect man." He is the example all Muzzies aspire to and the atheistic tards aspire to.

Crystal Mangum, Duke lacrosse accuser, convicted, sentenced in boyfriend’s stabbing death - NY Daily News

I agree and that is why women need to be protected and believed when they come forward and more and more women are. Back then women didn't and some even don't today. A rape where one is beaten up is different, they usually have to go to a hospital, many rapes do not need to go to a hosp. Thanks to someone like Dr. Ford, lets hope women come out sooner so an investigation can be done.

You didn't understand a word I posted.

Thanks to the #MeToo movement, Trump jr sons can be pointed at, and either pay out a large amount of money, or end up in jail.

Whether they had laid an eye on his accuser or not

Thanks to the #MeToo movement, Trump jr sons can be pointed at, and either pay out a large amount of money, or end up in jail.

It is quite revealing....it really is...how males are suddenly all concerned about fellow males that MIGHT be falsely accused of sexual assault as opposed to the 1 in 4 girls who are sexually abused before they reach 18 and the thousands upon thousands upon thousands of women really sexually abused.

But oh! What about the males!!!!!?

It is quite revealing....it really is...how males are suddenly all concerned about fellow males that MIGHT be falsely accused of sexual assault as opposed to the 1 in 4 girls who are sexually abused before they reach 18 and the thousands upon thousands upon thousands of women really sexually abused.

Really?

most assaulted women have physical evidence of being attacked.

Rarely does a man have physical evidence he attacked a woman.

But, if he's pointed out, he's automatically guilty, according to people like you

The vast majority are concerned with both

Congrats, Penny. In your typical leftist zeal you’ve exposed yourself, again, as nothing more than a run of the mill cheap shill for the cause.

You post an article in which Trump is asked which of his children he’s most concerned about and replies, “Right now, I’d say my sons.”

And from that we get your thread’s headline and accompanying airhead commentary. Thanks. Oh, and keep up the good work!

So he is worried about Donald Trump III , he is 9, I'd be worried too, as he might assault someone.

Wow you’re either a disgusting person or too stupid for words.

I would say Trump Jr is too darn stupid for words and disgusting.
He's the one that just dumped his wife, isn't he?

I think his wife filed, he had an affair on her.

Who gives a flying fuck how one of Trump's kids handles his own personal family matters, you repulsive, man-hating bitch?

Agressive chicks with names like Squee & Donkey Dog Demi are after our sons?
RUN FOR COVER!
:113:

Forum List

Back