Wow, Trump Jr said he is more worried about his sons than daughters

Donald Trump Jr.: #MeToo Makes Me Fear More for My Sons Than My Daughters

---------------------------------------------------------

I can't believe this, I saw him saying this on TV. It must be ghosts that are assaulting females , 1 in 5, or it must be the holy spirit.
Most rapes are unreported even today. Most sexual assaults are unreported even today, most sexual harassment at work is unreported even today.

Just remember who is assaulting these women and even some men.

His dad is a self declared assaulter, and he himself is a cheater, his wife filed for divorce.

Who gives a flying fuck how one of Trump's kids handles his own personal family matters, you repulsive, man-hating bitch?

You like male whores this much? Most men are honorable and decent. They aren't whores. Why do you want to hang out with the street-corner gang who don't have any morals? The cheap ones who have no respect for their own bodies, not to mention souls?

I can't believe this, I saw him saying this on TV. It must be ghosts that are assaulting females , 1 in 5, or it must be the holy spirit.
Most rapes are unreported even today. Most sexual assaults are unreported even today, most sexual harassment at work is unreported even today.

His dad is a self declared assaulter, and he himself is a cheater, his wife filed for divorce.
How can anyone possibly know how many rapes and assaults go unreported if they're not being reported?
Can you tell me the percentage of people who have a secret that they've told anyone about?

I didn't think you could.

Another thread all over the road.

The focus should be elitist priveldge , or what some call white collar crime

no, it does not apply to you reading this

figure it out peeps

~S~

He obviously raises his sons to be sexual harassers.

He needs to be afraid

He needs to be afraid

Don't have to be a sexual harasser to be accused of it.

Males h ave much worse judgement over all than females.

Any rational parent would be more worried for their sons than their daughters.

He needs to be afraid

He obviously fears Dr. Blasey will accuse one of his sons.

How do you know they're unreported if no one reports them?
I've always presumed that unreported means not reported to law enforcement. Victims however can relay their experiences to their physicians, to a therapist if they require counseling to deal with the trauma of a sexual assault, a psychologist, members of a support group, counselor, etc.

It's only because of the way our society is structured that so many people believe unless there is a police report then nothing "serious" happened.

Last edited:
I've always presumed that unreported means not reported to law enforcement. Victims however can relay their experiences to their physicians, to a therapist if they require counseling to deal with the trauma of a sexual assault, a psychologist, members of a support group, counselor, etc.

It's only because of the way our society is structured that so many people believe unless there is a police report then nothing "serious" happened.
A woman can report it to law enforcement without pursuing prosecution. This is often the case when an assault is difficult to prove, then if the attacker is later prosecuted for another assault, the woman can then press charges and a conviction is more likely. If she does not report it, she can't come back 20 years later and expect to be taken seriously.

How can anyone possibly know how many rapes and assaults go unreported if they're not being reported?
Can you tell me the percentage of people who have a secret that they've told anyone about?

Males h ave much worse judgement over all than females.

Any rational parent would be more worried for their sons than their daughters.

You must mean because Lot was more worried about the male angels than his virgin daughters!!

Genesis 19.8 (KJV)
>
Behold now, I have two daughters which have not known man; let me, I pray you, bring them out unto you, and do ye to them as is good in your eyes: only unto these men do nothing; for therefore came they under the shadow of my roof.

Understanding RAINN’s statistics

Sexual violence is notoriously difficult to measure, and there is no single source of data that provides a complete picture of the crime. On RAINN’s website, we have tried to select the most reliable source of statistics for each topic. The primary data source we use is the National Crime Victimization Survey (NCVS), which is an annual study conducted by the Justice Department. To conduct NCVS, researchers interview tens of thousands of Americans each year to learn about crimes that they’ve experienced. Based on those interviews, the study provides estimates of the total number of crimes, including those that were not reported to police. While NCVS has a number of limitations (most importantly, children under age 12 are not included), overall, it is the most reliable source of crime statistics in the U.S.

We have also relied on other Justice Department studies, as well as data from the Department of Health and Human Services and other government and academic sources. When assembling these statistics, we have generally retained the wording used by the authors. Statistics are presented for educational purposes only. Each statistic includes a footnote citation for the original source, where you can find information about the methodology and a definition of terms.

The Criminal Justice System: Statistics | RAINN

He needs to be afraid

Apple doesn’t fall far from the tree

He needs to be afraid

Apple doesn’t fall far from the tree

Does Blasey have daughters?

[...]

Yeah, but that was far too hard for Google_Himself to google himself. He'd rather stay ignorant after decades of research into the prevalence of unreported sexual criminality.

I didn't think you could.​

Exactly.

[...]

Yeah, but that was far too hard for Google_Himself to google himself. He'd rather stay ignorant after decades of research into the prevalence of unreported sexual criminality.

Exactly.
How many Bill Clinton rapes went unreported?
How many Bill Clinton rape victims ended up dead in a ditch because they pissed off Hilary.

How many Bill Clinton rape victims ended up dead in a ditch because they pissed off Hilary.

Won't google, so as to maintain his belligerent ignorance, but his whataboutery is state of the art.

1 in 5 were assaulted by Bill Clinton.
All men should be believed when denying assault charges.

[...]

Exactly.

1 in 5 were assaulted by Bill Clinton.
All men should be believed when denying assault charges.

I wonder how much the assaulter and chief (Trump) really assaulted, too many to count.

A woman can report it to law enforcement without pursuing prosecution. This is often the case when an assault is difficult to prove, then if the attacker is later prosecuted for another assault, the woman can then press charges and a conviction is more likely. If she does not report it, she can't come back 20 years later and expect to be taken seriously.
Filing a police report places the details of the traumatizing incident in the public domain. There are a lot of reasons why a crime victim would elect to not create a record that anyone can access if doing so doesn't improve their situation.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back