Wow Trump's magic wand is doing the trick!

healthmyths

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2011
October Surprise: U.S. Added More Than 1,000 Manufacturing Jobs a Day, Best Since 1998
October Surprise: U.S. Added More Than 1,000 Manufacturing Jobs a Day, Best Since 1998 | Breitbart

Obama... maybe you were right... for once! Trump does have a magic wand!

“(Obama) He just says, ‘I’m going to negotiate a better deal.’ Well how? How exactly are you going to negotiate that? What magic wand do you have? And usually the answer is, he doesn’t have an answer,” Obama continued condescendingly.
Obama Flashback: Jobs NOT Coming Back Under Trump

tumblr_p6dbil3cam1we4t2no1_640.png

up the regiment!

~S~

October Surprise: U.S. Added More Than 1,000 Manufacturing Jobs a Day, Best Since 1998
October Surprise: U.S. Added More Than 1,000 Manufacturing Jobs a Day, Best Since 1998 | Breitbart

“(Obama) He just says, ‘I’m going to negotiate a better deal.’ Well how? How exactly are you going to negotiate that? What magic wand do you have? And usually the answer is, he doesn’t have an answer,” Obama continued condescendingly.

Attached are several statements and policies of Obama that prove that he had no idea of how to get manufacturing jobs back...other than a "magic wand"!
I mean Obama statements about companies going bankrupt, 1,400 companies go bankrupt laying off 450,000 people and no longer paying $100 billion a year in taxes is just one example of how Obama totally never comprehended how the economy works. And frankly defending him is easy. He was a community organizer. A person who only knew how to disrupt...not construct!

Obama-Anti-business.png

What a surprise, a man who actually participated in the real economy knows how to fix it.

No one could have seen this coming. It's almost like magic to those who have never contributed a cent to the economy.

And yet...the unemployment rate for those without a high school diploma (traditionally the type who often work in manufacturing) went up from 5.5% to 6.0% last month and high school graduates with no college went from 3.7% to 4.0%.

Employment Situation Summary Table A. Household data, seasonally adjusted

Also, clearly, most of these new jobs went to part time, low skilled workers. How do I know?

The number of unemployed in America went UP last month. And only two age ranges saw a DECREASE in the total number of unemployed - 16-17 + 20-24 year olds. EVERY SINGLE other age group saw an increase.

Plus, the U-3 for full time workers went up (from 3.6 to 3.7%). And the U-3 for part time workers went down (4.5 to 4.3%).

Combined, we KNOW that the unemployment situation ONLY improved for children/young adults who work part time last month.

Table A-10. Selected unemployment indicators, seasonally adjusted

So, generally speaking, only well educated and the very young had a good month for unemployment in October.

Looks like the Trump economy is leaving his Trumpbots behind (who are mostly uneducated and older).

The rich help the rich...what a shock.

Last edited:
What a surprise, a man who actually participated in the real economy knows how to fix it.

No one could have seen this coming. It's almost like magic to those who have never contributed a cent to the economy.
It`s not a surprise that the Trump supporters are the last to find out that offshored jobs have been returning since 2010. The price of natural gas has fallen 25% here while it`s risen 138% in China.
After decades of exodus, companies returning production to the U.S. - Los Angeles Times
This article is from 2013....that`s pre-trump.
11 American Companies That Brought Jobs Back Home | HuffPost
It`s no surprise that FOX viewers are so uninformed.

The orange didn't do shit....he's riding on Obama's wave, he is busy tweeting and campaigning.....I have never seen a president busy campaigning for other politicians like this fool.

So Trump is merely playing with unemployment statistics , and touting it all as his doing. ~S~

well i lived through the whole Reagan trickle down era Wind, so my opinion is rather biased....
maxresdefault.jpg

Trump has shoved that MAGIC WAND up obongo’s skinny ass……

The contrast between a community organizer and a businessman is Stark…

Wages go up when the employers need people...........especially skilled labor...........Gives the advantage to the worker.......

Forum List

Back