Wrong for white man to be in black face, but not appropriation when dresses like a woman.

The first black female president! Approved by lib filth everywhere!

trump trans black.png

Just summed up the mental disorder of every pathetic liberal on the planet in the title

White people in black face aren't seeking to live as blacks... just to mock them.

Tran-sexuals actually believe they are the opposite sex and that's how they want to live.

Talking to bushes that burn but are not consumed in ancient myths to me is not worth bending a knee over yet some folks are different.

Fuck Christians, fuck whites, and FUCK AMERICA.

True leftist speaking.

You people sure obsess over a demographic of less than 1%....

Y'all too.

I wouldn't even have an opinion if you people would shut the fuck up about it.
I never promote what other people like to do with their freedom. I do promote what I like to do with my freedoms....If you don't like the gays don't pay attention to them because they are not going away and they will not be suppressed or subjugated in a free nation, or do you hate freedoms?

Last edited:
Talking to bushes that burn but are not consumed in ancient myths to me is not worth bending a knee over yet some folks are different.
When you kill all da whites you kill da people that know how to keep the easy things we take for granted with it. Even I know that.

When you kill all da whites you kill da people that know how to keep the easy things we take for granted with it. Even I know that.
God intends on killing every white person in the world at some time..Along with all the other colors it's our original sin dedication..

God intends on killing every white person in the word at some time..Along with all the other colors it's our original sin dedication..
Then you betta look at the second and third world nations that are not moving forward. And live with it without biatching. Its easy to spout in comfort like most of us do here. The Dominicans are equal opportunity in not taking the ugly American shitt as they kill tourists.

Y'all too.

I never promot what other people like to do with their freedom. I do promote what I like to do with my freedoms....If you don't like the gays don't pay attention to them because they are not going away and they will not be suppressed or subjugated in a free nation, or do you hate freedoms?

The energy to bring attention to the needs of people that feel they should be the other sex comes from the left. It is your side that has made this a political controversy.

Y'all too.

I never promot what other people like to do with their freedom. I do promote what I like to do with my freedoms....If you don't like the gays don't pay attention to them because they are not going away and they will not be suppressed or subjugated in a free nation, or do you hate freedoms?

The energy to bring attention to the needs of people that feel they should be the other sex comes from the left. It is your side that has made this a political controversy.
My side believes in freedom and liberty and I am a party of few people because most people like you want cookie cutter creations called humans..

Just summed up the mental disorder of every pathetic liberal on the planet in the title

White people in black face aren't seeking to live as blacks... just to mock them.

Tran-sexuals actually believe they are the opposite sex and that's how they want to live.

Dioesnt matter what they believe. They aren't what they say they are. Its purely biological, not feelings.

God intends on killing every white person in the word at some time..Along with all the other colors it's our original sin dedication..
Then you betta look at the second and third world nations that are not moving forward. And live with it without biatching. Its easy to spout in comfort like most of us do here. The Dominicans are equal opportunity in not taking the ugly American shitt as they kill tourists.
Sounds like a personal problem..I have absolutely zero control over the mass populace I can only control one person, myself, all others have to rely on themselves and their actions.

My side believes in freedom and liberty

I believe they can believe whatever the fuck they want. The left is pissed because other people won't change their minds even though they're super serious about it. They are the ones that want to control people in this instance. Chop your dick off and call yourself Suzie if you want to, but I will laugh at you and make jokes at your expense. That's my freedom.

Forum List

Back