🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Wrong - It wasn't BLM, it was a white racist just like YOU

That's true of Trump supporters .. like you.

Ya know that comment might hold more meaning if blacks didnt prove on a daily basis that they are morons.

You're a fucking moron. Why would I care about what a moron thinks?

No doubt that you're one of those who blamed BLM for this crime.

Of course I suspected it was a black guy.
Who wouldnt with your track record?

:0) That's because you're ignorant.

Acts of terrorism in this country are typically committed by white men just like you.

Yeah...white guys are always ambushing cops.

White men killed more American police than any other group this year, but conservatives won't address the facts

Seventy-one percent of police who've been shot and killed this year weren't murdered by black men with cornrows or hoodies. They weren't gunned down by Latino gang members in low-rider drive-bys. Those stereotypes would be too convenient. Instead, 71% of police who've been shot and killed so far in 2016 have been killed by good old-fashioned white men.
KING: White men killed most cops in 2016, conservatives silent

Yes, you're stupid.

...like the many who post on this board who hate black people...

Not Black people, just you.

You're denying there are racists on this board?

I do not see any 'racism' on here and you along with most do not even know what 'racism' is....what you are talking about are people who do not like african-american people in general...and that includes the majority of caucasians, asians, and real Africans....in other words the whole world...why? Because of their behavior...nothing to do with their race....the same people who react with disgust towards african-americans will tell you how much they like real africans...their kindness, politeness, hard work and desire to be Real Ameicans...deal wid dat chump.

the racist fucks like you on this board.

Pot, kettle...I see you've met.

:lol: Sure stupid motherfucker .. I'm the problem .. not the white guy who actually murdered the cops.

All racists are the problem. So yes, you're the problem, racist.

:lol:

Personally, I don't find racism funny. Interesting you do.

I find you to be absolutely hilarious .. and quite silly..

Racism is all over this board .. but I'm the problem. :0) Stupid.

Ya know that comment might hold more meaning if blacks didnt prove on a daily basis that they are morons.

Acts of terrorism in this country are typically committed by white men just like you.

White men killed more American police than any other group this year, but conservatives won't address the facts

Seventy-one percent of police who've been shot and killed this year weren't murdered by black men with cornrows or hoodies. They weren't gunned down by Latino gang members in low-rider drive-bys. Those stereotypes would be too convenient. Instead, 71% of police who've been shot and killed so far in 2016 have been killed by good old-fashioned white men.

Yes, you're stupid.

This demonstrates the stupidity of African-Americans...as in unable to understand math...aka whites compose the majority of the population and how that destroys your thesis...if you do not understand what I am talking about....get someone to explain it. I do not like conversing with stupid peeps.

But whilst I am here....police kill more whites than blacks...does that correlate with your narrative? bwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa no doubt you won't understand that either.

Where do these idjits come from? Straight out of our public schools.

See how these 'lovers and supporters of police officers' rush to cover for the guy who actually murdered the cops.

Yes, you're stupid.

This demonstrates the stupidity of African-Americans...as in unable to understand math...aka whites compose the majority of the population and how that destroys your thesis...if you do not understand what I am talking about....get someone to explain it. I do not like conversing with stupid peeps.

But whilst I am here....police kill more whites than blacks...does that correlate with your narrative? bwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa no doubt you won't understand that either.

I don't enjoy talking to dumb ass racists either .. so how about you skip your pink ass on down the road Jethro.

See how these 'lovers and supporters of police officers' rush to cover for the guy who actually murdered the cops.

Are you implying you do not like police officers? How many times have you been arrrested? How much jail time to your credit?

Yes, you're stupid.

I don't enjoy talking to dumb ass racists either .. so how about you skip your pink ass on down the road Jethro.

Now most will claim you are wacist....yet I understand where you are really coming from....you are not racist...you just hate white folk...most likely cuz you got involved with the criminal justice system at a very early age....am I wrong?...didnt think so.

Are you implying you do not like police officers? How many times have you been arrrested? How much jail time to your credit?

Reading comprehension a problem for you Bubba? :0) What a surprise.

I think I presented you quite accurately. You better go vote now before some more stuff comes out about hillary.
upload_2016-11-4_9-17-28.jpeg

Acts of terrorism in this country are typically committed by white men just like you.[/QUOTE]

Where do these idjits come from? Straight out of our public schools.[/QUOTE]

I don't enjoy talking to dumb ass racists either .. so how about you skip your pink ass on down the road Jethro.[/QUOTE]

Ya know?....your making yourself look exactly like the raciest want you to and embarrassing me for, on a personal level, for posting.
Get the facts. Make sure you have the facts. Post them and keep a cool head. Dont fit a stereotype.

Yes, you're stupid.

Now most will claim you are wacist....yet I understand where you are really coming from....you are not racist...you just hate white folk...most likely cuz you got involved with the criminal justice system at a very early age....am I wrong?...didnt think so.

I'll explain it for you dummy .. I hate pink people, like you, Pink = racist whites.

Stop trying to hide behind white people, many of whom are as disgusting by your stench as I am.

You're just a typical dumb fuck Trumpette .. rushing in to defend a cop killer .. WHICH IS THE POINT I WANTED TO MAKE.

Thread after thread here about how BLM hates cops .. NOW we see who really hates cops .. thanks to you.

Dumb people are easy.

So it's true what they say about blacks and low IQ....

So you hate white people because we're so racist? You haven't thought that one through, have you, racist?

Now for the facts......................who said dat you can prove anything with statistics? Nevermind...I am sure that would coinfuse you even more rastus.

Cream_of_Wheat_advertisement.jpg

But to edumacate those who are capable of understanding the truth:

The black population in America ranged from 11.6 percent to 13 percent between 1980 to 2013. Compared to that percentage in the population, the percentage of black offenders who killed police officers is disproportionately high.

Those who do not understand what the term term 'disproportionately' means should look it up...even obama understands it...and he commented on it and confirmed it....blacks comitt all kinds of violence from rape to murder out of all proportion to their percentage of the population.

Are black or white offenders more likely to kill police?

Last edited:

You just don't grasp the idea of waiting for evidence, do you? You're a caricature of an angry black man

:0) .. and you're a typically uneducated asswipe Trumpette with low self-esteem. Scared of everything.

I posted nothing on these murders until a suspect was caught .. unlike the racist fucks like you on this board.

I voted for Johnson, I'm not a Trump supporter. And yes, you've mentioned my view blacks are as capable as whites is racist, Bojangles. You're a self hating negro who thinks you can't make it without a lower bar and more handouts. Man up

You just don't grasp the idea of waiting for evidence, do you? You're a caricature of an angry black man
the racist fucks like you on this board.

Pot, kettle...I see you've met.

:lol: Sure stupid motherfucker .. I'm the problem .. not the white guy who actually murdered the cops.
you BLM?

No, BLM is too pacifist for him. He wants to kill Whitie, not just encourage killing Whitie.

Hatred in racists like StupidAsShit really warps their minds

So you hate white people because we're so racist? You haven't thought that one through, have you, racist?

hehheh the peeps that run around calling everyone who disagrees with them waycist do not think...period.

Scrub_Me_Mama_1941.jpg

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: kaz

Stop trying to hide behind white people you fucking clown. I have no problem with sane white people, as my 8 years on this site demonstrates. I hate racist white people like you who I identify as pink to avoid the confusion.

Pinkies only exist to embarrass the fuck out of white people .. who also reject your ignorance.

Forum List

Back