WSJ: James Comey must be resigned

What's Comey's fault? His duty is to investigate crooks, so that's exactly what he has been doing.

View attachment 106621

They have been investigating Trump and his ties to Russia at least since the summer. They just chose to keep that bit of information secret. Comey didn't choose to do that for Hillary.

Total bullshit......still butthurt about the e-mail releases and what Project Veritas revealed, no?

View attachment 106629

No. Comey is now under investigation for that particular choice, and congress just decided to investigate Russian interference in our election. Trump's office called the Russian ambassador 5 times in violation of the Logan Act on the same day Obama put sanctions on Russia. And, after the Nov. 8 election, Russian Deputy Foreign Minister Sergei Ryabkov told the state-run Interfax news agency that the Russian government was in touch with members of Trump's political team during the U.S. election campaign and knew most of his entourage. Russia helped their puppet become president, and it's going to be pretty hard to cover that up.
. It still won't change the results or the outcome, because they (The Russians) couldn't hack the vote. Hillary lost, Putin got what he wanted maybe (if he wanted a leader he could work with), and the majority of America got what they wanted, Comey didn't get what he wanted maybe or worse, and Trump is the President. Deal with it.

I think that major bipartisan support is going behind Comey's major probe, and I am definitely true that lawmakers like California Representative Maxine Waters said that he does not have enough credibility.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Just FYI, she is not a California Representative. She is a member of the House of Representatives from California. She does not represent the state of California.

It’s no secret that the United States is a house divided in 2017, and that Americans of different political persuasions agree on little when it comes to Washington. But there’s at least one tall exception to this state of affairs, and his name is James B. Comey.

https://www.google.com/amp/www.wsj.com/amp/articles/james-comeys-best-service-1484266535

James Comey’s Best Service

James Comey has been with the Federal Bureau of Investigation for years, but according to the Wall Street Journal's editorial board, Comey should be resigned if he cannot fire Donald Trump.

Should he be resigned?

Sent from my LG-D415 using Tapatalk

Should he be resigned? That statement is horribly written.

Do you mean "Should he resign?" or "Should he be asked to resign?"

Okay, I have fixed the question, and the new question is "Should he be asked to resign?" That is the correct question.

That recent report on the Chicago Police Dept was to cover Obama's ace since he didn't do squat to stop the Violence in Chicago, so it's blame the cops again you see. Even got a nice picture hanging with cops dipicted as pigs in uniform now in the halls of Congress ?

A news report tonight said that it was removed for good.

It’s no secret that the United States is a house divided in 2017, and that Americans of different political persuasions agree on little when it comes to Washington. But there’s at least one tall exception to this state of affairs, and his name is James B. Comey.

https://www.google.com/amp/www.wsj.com/amp/articles/james-comeys-best-service-1484266535

James Comey’s Best Service

James Comey has been with the Federal Bureau of Investigation for years, but according to the Wall Street Journal's editorial board, Comey should be resigned if he cannot fire Donald Trump.

Should he be resigned?

Should he be resigned? That statement is horribly written.

Do you mean "Should he resign?" or "Should he be asked to resign?"

Okay, I have fixed the question, and the new question is "Should he be asked to resign?" That is the correct question.

. Should Hillary go to jail, and if not then the answer is no Comey should stay just like the others get a pass. The End.

What's Comey's fault? His duty is to investigate crooks, so that's exactly what he has been doing.

View attachment 106621

They have been investigating Trump and his ties to Russia at least since the summer. They just chose to keep that bit of information secret. Comey didn't choose to do that for Hillary.

Hillary was treated utterly shabbily - unlike any other under investigation, and frankly I think we deserve answers on that.

When Trump was under investigation - NOTHING was said about it, and when it was over - all that was said was nothing was found wrong. Essentially - that was exactly what should have been said about Hillary - nothing wrong, no charges - but Comey didn't - he singled her out for a particular public flagilation - again - UNLIKE ANY OTHER. Given it's closeness to the election, and last minute surprise it is impossible to think there isn't something crooked there or at least unethical.

View attachment 106621

Total bullshit......still butthurt about the e-mail releases and what Project Veritas revealed, no?

View attachment 106629

No. Comey is now under investigation for that particular choice, and congress just decided to investigate Russian interference in our election. Trump's office called the Russian ambassador 5 times in violation of the Logan Act on the same day Obama put sanctions on Russia. And, after the Nov. 8 election, Russian Deputy Foreign Minister Sergei Ryabkov told the state-run Interfax news agency that the Russian government was in touch with members of Trump's political team during the U.S. election campaign and knew most of his entourage. Russia helped their puppet become president, and it's going to be pretty hard to cover that up.

LMAO comey is under investigation by whom?

Remind us again, the same ones who refused to indict Louis?

They gone

View attachment 106621

View attachment 106629

They gone

Either the inspector general, or the CIA, or the FBI.

View attachment 106621

Hillary was treated utterly shabbily - unlike any other under investigation, and frankly I think we deserve answers on that.

When Trump was under investigation - NOTHING was said about it, and when it was over - all that was said was nothing was found wrong. Essentially - that was exactly what should have been said about Hillary - nothing wrong, no charges - but Comey didn't - he singled her out for a particular public flagilation - again - UNLIKE ANY OTHER. Given it's closeness to the election, and last minute surprise it is impossible to think there isn't something crooked there or at least unethical.

Post the link trump was under investigation?

Comey let Hillary go in the summer you all were praising comey then, why the change of heart?

That recent report on the Chicago Police Dept was to cover Obama's ace since he didn't do squat to stop the Violence in Chicago, so it's blame the cops again you see. Even got a nice picture hanging with cops dipicted as pigs in uniform now in the halls of Congress ?

A news report tonight said that it was removed for good.
. Can't believe how bold that situation was. Good it should have never been hung there to begin with. A museum maybe, but even that is probably not an option because it is accusing or stereo typing cops (blanketing them) as being pigs who will kill just because of a person's skin color.

View attachment 106621

View attachment 106629

They gone

WTF? How come you forgot about the girl scout troop 486 in Maine?

View attachment 106629

They gone

The Girl Scout did not make some reviews like them?

View attachment 106621

Comey let Hillary go in the summer you all were praising comey then, why the change of heart?

. Because they didn't get the desired outcome they wanted, so they want to just grab anyone at this point that moves, and to throw them under the bus.

View attachment 106629

They gone

Again WTF?

You said "either " and now said "reviews "

Mmmk

View attachment 106621

FBI investigations into Trump-Russia ties yield little - CNNPolitics.com

Why was Hillary treated differently? Can you answer that?

They gone

Again WTF?

Mmmk

Okay, go back to the initial question, "Comey was under investigation by whom?" My answer is I think either the CIA or the FBI.

View attachment 106621

Link and under what criminal pretext?

There is a new investigation to determine why Comey made those decisions.

They gone

Again WTF?

Mmmk

Okay, go back to the initial question, "Comey was under investigation by whom?" My answer is I think either the CIA or the FBI.

You do know comey is ahead of the F.B.I.right? And the leaks were coming from the inside, the people that hated Hillary

Again WTF?

Mmmk

You do know comey is ahead of the F.B.I.right? And the leaks were coming from the inside, the people that hated Hillary
That is correct

Forum List

Back