WSJ: James Comey must be resigned

What's Comey's fault? His duty is to investigate crooks, so that's exactly what he has been doing.

View attachment 106621

They have been investigating Trump and his ties to Russia at least since the summer. They just chose to keep that bit of information secret. Comey didn't choose to do that for Hillary.

Link and under what criminal pretext?

There is a new investigation to determine why Comey made those decisions.

Again a link.

Forget it I will google it myself

WTF? How come you forgot about the girl scout troop 486 in Maine?

The Girl Scout did not make some reviews like them?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Again WTF?

You said "either " and now said "reviews "

Mmmk

Okay, go back to the initial question, "Comey was under investigation by whom?" My answer is I think either the CIA or the FBI.

You do know comey is ahead of the F.B.I.right? And the leaks were coming from the inside, the people that hated Hillary
That is correct

Sent from my LG-D415 using Tapatalk

Sooo who is investigating comey at the F.B.I. the head janitor?

Again WTF?

Mmmk

Okay, go back to the initial question, "Comey was under investigation by whom?" My answer is I think either the CIA or the FBI.

You do know comey is ahead of the F.B.I.right? And the leaks were coming from the inside, the people that hated Hillary
That is correct

No, not the head janitor

What's Comey's fault? His duty is to investigate crooks, so that's exactly what he has been doing.

View attachment 106621

They have been investigating Trump and his ties to Russia at least since the summer. They just chose to keep that bit of information secret. Comey didn't choose to do that for Hillary.

Again a link.

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/01/12/...ey-fbi-inspector-general-hillary-clinton.html

View attachment 106621

Hillary was treated utterly shabbily - unlike any other under investigation, and frankly I think we deserve answers on that.

When Trump was under investigation - NOTHING was said about it, and when it was over - all that was said was nothing was found wrong. Essentially - that was exactly what should have been said about Hillary - nothing wrong, no charges - but Comey didn't - he singled her out for a particular public flagilation - again - UNLIKE ANY OTHER. Given it's closeness to the election, and last minute surprise it is impossible to think there isn't something crooked there or at least unethical.

Post the link trump was under investigation?

Comey let Hillary go in the summer you all were praising comey then, why the change of heart?

FBI investigations into Trump-Russia ties yield little - CNNPolitics.com

Why was Hillary treated differently? Can you answer that?

Thanks for that link but if I read it and it says the DOJ like the one I found...

Well

nydailynews.com

Either the inspector general, or the CIA, or the FBI.

WTF? How come you forgot about the girl scout troop 486 in Maine?

Again WTF?

Mmmk

. If Hillary was the right candidate, she would have made it no matter what anyone threw at her, but she was a weak, pandering, corrupt lying candidate, and the best candidate won. Period.

View attachment 106621

Again a link.

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/01/12/...ey-fbi-inspector-general-hillary-clinton.html
The DOJ

And they gone next week

View attachment 106621

Hillary was treated utterly shabbily - unlike any other under investigation, and frankly I think we deserve answers on that.

When Trump was under investigation - NOTHING was said about it, and when it was over - all that was said was nothing was found wrong. Essentially - that was exactly what should have been said about Hillary - nothing wrong, no charges - but Comey didn't - he singled her out for a particular public flagilation - again - UNLIKE ANY OTHER. Given it's closeness to the election, and last minute surprise it is impossible to think there isn't something crooked there or at least unethical.

For what crimes was Trump being investigated?

Again WTF?

Mmmk

That is correct

No, not the head janitor

. The corrupt racist Demon-crats that's who.

That is correct

No, not the head janitor

. The corrupt racist Demon-crats that's who.

You elected a Russian puppet. Admit it and move on.

View attachment 106621

Post the link trump was under investigation?

Comey let Hillary go in the summer you all were praising comey then, why the change of heart?

FBI investigations into Trump-Russia ties yield little - CNNPolitics.com

Why was Hillary treated differently? Can you answer that?

By the F.B.I?

Probably because they have been trying to get her since whitewater

You do know she is the only first lady that has her finger prints on file with them.

I assume they get over zealous, when a criminal keeps slipping through your fingers they get frustrated.. Human nature

. If Hillary was the right candidate, she would have made it no matter what anyone threw at her, but she was a weak, pandering, corrupt lying candidate, and the best candidate won. Period.

Prove evidence of her corruptness.

The worst candidate and president in US history will enter the Oval Office on Jan 20. And that's really strange, because I never thought I would see a worst president in my lifetime than Dumbya. What do I know?

The worst candidate and president in US history will enter the Oval Office on Jan 20. And that's really strange, because I never thought I would see a worst president in my lifetime than Dumbya. What do I know?

The word would be "corruption".

Hillary admitted criminal acts regarding her e-mails. There is nothing left to prove as she admitted it. She should be in jail.

Hillary admitted criminal acts regarding her e-mails. There is nothing left to prove as she admitted it. She should be in jail.

She did no such thing. Even the FBI says so. And no, she shouldn't be.

Did she send classified information through an unsecured e-mail server?

There is a sailor in prison as we speak for taking pictures on a nuclear submarine that contained no classified information. His crime? Taking a picture of a treadmill!

Is that fair?

Still hanging on to all those fake news reports, aren't you?

[

Probably because they have been trying to get her since whitewater

You got it. Get her. That's all they've been trying to do with no evidence.

You do know your argument is boring

How many scandals has Obama been in compared to Hillary?

Obama like one ...the corrupt government of Illinois who is in the pen now

Hillary like 85 and counting

Still hanging on to all those fake news reports, aren't you?

Yep she's clever and a master criminal..

I got give her so much credit on her response to bleach bit

Forum List

Back