WSJ: James Comey must be resigned

[

Did she send classified information through an unsecured e-mail server?

There is a sailor in prison as we speak for taking pictures on a nuclear submarine that contained no classified information. His crime? Taking a picture of a treadmill!

Is that fair?

Don't care. Current law says she did nothing wrong.

Don't know the sailor's story. Sounds like a dumbarse law if true. Not her fault the law is stupid.
By the F.B.I?

Probably because they have been trying to get her since whitewater

You do know she is the only first lady that has her finger prints on file with them.

I assume they get over zealous, when a criminal keeps slipping through your fingers they get frustrated.. Human nature

So you are making all sorts of excuses for why Hillary should be singled out for different treatment then any other FBI target of investigation. It's not human nature. It's corruption.

I am not making excuses, Hillary had baggage with the F.B.I for years. She was under two separate new investigations.

IDK coyote the older you get the more you realize everyone is just human after all.

I'm pretty old Bear ;)

But there are no excuses for Comey's behavior...none. The FBI cleared her everytime. Don't you think that means there is nothing substantial there? I do. So why make a special pre-election exception and treat her completely differently then say Trump? So differently, in fact, that he defied precedent and rules to do so.
. I must admit that Comey drove me crazy when he showed up again speaking in Hillary's favor, because the election could have turned in her favor all because of such a thing (plenty of time left), but it didn't so Trump won it fair and honest. If anything the tit for tat was even, and Trump won, so get over it Demon-crats.
It was not a "tit for tat" unless you are referring to Hillary's old teats.

Comey was simply doing his job.

He informed Congress of what he still had to do.

Weiner's wife had these emails on her laptop -- dumb as her hubby.
Thought Comey cleared the lap top ?

FBI investigations into Trump-Russia ties yield little - CNNPolitics.com

Why was Hillary treated differently? Can you answer that?

By the F.B.I?

You do know she is the only first lady that has her finger prints on file with them.

I assume they get over zealous, when a criminal keeps slipping through your fingers they get frustrated.. Human nature

So you are making all sorts of excuses for why Hillary should be singled out for different treatment then any other FBI target of investigation. It's not human nature. It's corruption.

I am not making excuses, Hillary had baggage with the F.B.I for years. She was under two separate new investigations.

IDK coyote the older you get the more you realize everyone is just human after all.

I'm pretty old Bear ;)

But there are no excuses for Comey's behavior...none. The FBI cleared her everytime. Don't you think that means there is nothing substantial there? I do. So why make a special pre-election exception and treat her completely differently then say Trump? So differently, in fact, that he defied precedent and rules to do so.
I think Comey could have worded the letter slightly differently -- calling more attention to Weiner's wife's laptop and noting that although there is much likelihood of duplication, even so his agency needs to be sure.

Comey was just stating facts. He was not saying Hillary is a crook.

People got the impression that Hillary is a crook on their own. And also a born liar.
. What do you think ? Is she a crook in your mind ? I mean after all the circumstantial evidence you have that is pointing to that.

Do we have a major problem with black racist in power now, and is this what we are seeing in the reactions of the likes of John Lewis or others who are acting in these ways now ? I mean how bad do these old blacks (who experienced racism in the old days), do they have it with this very racist view in which they have of powerful white people gaining power or keeping power in a nation where possibly there is an agenda to someday destroy white people in power or keep white people out of power now ?? Is it all because of a fear that white racism could raise it's ugly head again ?? White people can't be subjected to this ideology and fear any longer, because it is robbing this nation of their very important contributions to this nation, and it's time the nation become an American nation, and not this hyphenated American nation. This whole resistance of Trump becoming President with the old blacks, and the new up and coming impressionable ones is due to an unfounded fear that white people in power is or will be a constant threat to all the progress made over the years. Racism on all sides should be condemned, and the nation must move forward from the bull crap finally.

She would have to be one of the most investigated politicians in moderns times.

Well, since she is one of the most corrupt politicians in modern times, being investigated so often kinda makes sense. Don't you think?

She ranks right up there with Huey "Kingfish" Long for corruption!

Not her fault the law is stupid.

It matters not that the law, in your eyes, is stupid. It is still illegal to do anything that is contrary to said law, until such time as Congress changes it.

Example: I find the law that says I can't carry a firearm openly on my hip in the city. However, if I do so, I know that I will be arrested and fined and/or imprisoned.

Also, ignorance of a law is no excuse for breaking it.

Side note: 6 of the 10 most corrupt politicians are/were Democrats.

Huey Long

Last edited:
It’s no secret that the United States is a house divided in 2017, and that Americans of different political persuasions agree on little when it comes to Washington. But there’s at least one tall exception to this state of affairs, and his name is James B. Comey.

https://www.google.com/amp/www.wsj.com/amp/articles/james-comeys-best-service-1484266535

James Comey’s Best Service

James Comey has been with the Federal Bureau of Investigation for years, but according to the Wall Street Journal's editorial board, Comey should be resigned if he cannot fire Donald Trump.

Should he be resigned?

Sent from my LG-D415 using Tapatalk
Your English really sucks.
I mean "Should he be asked to resign?"

Sent from my LG-D415 using Tapatalk

Damn you guys are easy to fool.

I'm not the one continually bleating about Clinton being corrupt with nothing to back it up. You guys are. You may believe Trump's fake news. Don't blame others for you gullibility.

I think you need to change you handle to Dr. Dopey.

If you think that Hillary is as white as driven snow, all you have to do is do a Google search using the term "hillary's corruption scandals". You will get 1,210,000 hits.

Read a few of the articles, come back and try to convince us again.

What's Comey's fault? His duty is to investigate crooks, so that's exactly what he has been doing.

View attachment 106621

They have been investigating Trump and his ties to Russia at least since the summer. They just chose to keep that bit of information secret. Comey didn't choose to do that for Hillary.
You do realize if Hillary didn't lie in the first place and try to hide evidence. It wouldn't of been the big deal it became. She has nobody to blame, but herself.

Hillary was treated utterly shabbily - unlike any other under investigation, and frankly I think we deserve answers on that.

When Trump was under investigation - NOTHING was said about it, and when it was over - all that was said was nothing was found wrong. Essentially - that was exactly what should have been said about Hillary - nothing wrong, no charges - but Comey didn't - he singled her out for a particular public flagilation - again - UNLIKE ANY OTHER. Given it's closeness to the election, and last minute surprise it is impossible to think there isn't something crooked there or at least unethical.

Post the link trump was under investigation?

Comey let Hillary go in the summer you all were praising comey then, why the change of heart?

By the F.B.I?

The accusations against Trump are/were all junk news.
No

Post the link trump was under investigation?

Comey let Hillary go in the summer you all were praising comey then, why the change of heart?

By the F.B.I?

The accusations against Trump are/were all junk news.
No

I am curious what accusations do you consider important?

The way it looks to me trump is lame compared to Bill and Trump was a private citizen who never ever held office.

What's Comey's fault? His duty is to investigate crooks, so that's exactly what he has been doing.

View attachment 106621

They have been investigating Trump and his ties to Russia at least since the summer. They just chose to keep that bit of information secret. Comey didn't choose to do that for Hillary.
You do realize if Hillary didn't lie in the first place and try to hide evidence. It wouldn't of been the big deal it became. She has nobody to blame, but herself.

Now you're trying to blame her for the witch hunt? That's disgusting.

View attachment 106621

WTF?

View attachment 106621

Like in the 90's if she would've turn over the evidence to begin with. We wouldn't have found out about the blow job, and Clinton wouldn't needed to lie under oath. Fast forward to today, she lied about Bengazi. Then she with held the emails lied about them. Tried to erase them. See if she would have cooperated to begin with, we would probably know nothing about this. But the stupid bitch can't tell the truth. Like they say, the truth will set you free, to bad Hillary doesn't believe it.

View attachment 106621

WTF?
I know they blame anyone but themselves. Like a kid, well if you didn't walk in the kitchen and caught me with my hand in the cookie jar. Then nothing would've happened. It's your fault I'm in trouble.

View attachment 106621

WTF?
I know they blame anyone but themselves. Like a kid, well if you didn't walk in the kitchen and caught me with my hand in the cookie jar. Then nothing would've happened. It's your fault I'm in trouble.

These guys are getting worse by the day, closed caption just posted illegals are not criminals

WTF?

These guys are getting worse by the day, closed caption just posted illegals are not criminals

Heck no, he sees them as Democrat voters.

mm

By the F.B.I?

I'm pretty old Bear ;)

My personal opinion is that comey screwed up the first time by letting Hillary go publicly when it was not over and he caught heck for it.

He tried to make a wrong into a right

The wrong was treating her differently then other investigated people - we do not or should not base investigations on public opinion or decide to treat them differently based on that. Trump was investigated and every bit of it remained PRIVATE - they determined there was nothing criminal and that was all they said. They didn't flagilate him in public, they didn't give ANY details. Now compare that with how they handled Clinton and tell me if you think that is really right? Especially, when they announced - against all precedent, advice and possibly even the law - that they might - MIGHT - investigate again based on Weiner's emails right before the election. I don't see how anyone can't conclude that there is something way wrong in the way things were handled by Comey. The public is - burn her, she's a witch! But Comey is no calmer of the witch burning masses.

This, among other things, casts a shadow on the election's legitimacy. It might not have changed the outcome one iota, but we'll never know.

Unless they're Cubans

BTW, Cuban Americans are one of the few (if not the only) minorities that vote Republican.

Funny coincidence, huh??

mm
By the F.B.I?

I'm pretty old Bear ;)

My personal opinion is that comey screwed up the first time by letting Hillary go publicly when it was not over and he caught heck for it.

The wrong was treating her differently then other investigated people - we do not or should not base investigations on public opinion or decide to treat them differently based on that. Trump was investigated and every bit of it remained PRIVATE - they determined there was nothing criminal and that was all they said. They didn't flagilate him in public, they didn't give ANY details. Now compare that with how they handled Clinton and tell me if you think that is really right? Especially, when they announced - against all precedent, advice and possibly even the law - that they might - MIGHT - investigate again based on Weiner's emails right before the election. I don't see how anyone can't conclude that there is something way wrong in the way things were handled by Comey. The public is - burn her, she's a witch! But Comey is no calmer of the witch burning masses.

This, among other things, casts a shadow on the election's legitimacy. It might not have changed the outcome one iota, but we'll never know.

The Country DEMANDED a report on Hitlery and Comey was under intense pressure to deliver one.

So he gets in front of a microphone, lays out a case for prosecuting her, cites all the laws she broke, etc and then says he's not going to recommend she be prosecuted.

Think maybe Janet Lynchmob told him that Hitlery wasn't going to get prosecuted no matter what he found?

That

mm

I'm pretty old Bear ;)

The Country DEMANDED a report on Hitlery and Comey was under intense pressure to deliver one.

So he gets in front of a microphone, lays out a case for prosecuting her, cites all the laws she broke, etc and then says he's not going to recommend she be prosecuted.

Think maybe Janet Lynchmob told him that Hitlery wasn't going to get prosecuted no matter what he found?

That

The country demanded a report on Trump's Russian ties and didn't get one. What's the difference?

Forum List

Back