WSJ: James Comey must be resigned

mm
By the F.B.I?

Probably because they have been trying to get her since whitewater

You do know she is the only first lady that has her finger prints on file with them.

I assume they get over zealous, when a criminal keeps slipping through your fingers they get frustrated.. Human nature

So you are making all sorts of excuses for why Hillary should be singled out for different treatment then any other FBI target of investigation. It's not human nature. It's corruption.

I am not making excuses, Hillary had baggage with the F.B.I for years. She was under two separate new investigations.

IDK coyote the older you get the more you realize everyone is just human after all.

I'm pretty old Bear ;)

But there are no excuses for Comey's behavior...none. The FBI cleared her everytime. Don't you think that means there is nothing substantial there? I do. So why make a special pre-election exception and treat her completely differently then say Trump? So differently, in fact, that he defied precedent and rules to do so.

My personal opinion is that comey screwed up the first time by letting Hillary go publicly when it was not over and he caught heck for it.

He tried to make a wrong into a right

The wrong was treating her differently then other investigated people - we do not or should not base investigations on public opinion or decide to treat them differently based on that. Trump was investigated and every bit of it remained PRIVATE - they determined there was nothing criminal and that was all they said. They didn't flagilate him in public, they didn't give ANY details. Now compare that with how they handled Clinton and tell me if you think that is really right? Especially, when they announced - against all precedent, advice and possibly even the law - that they might - MIGHT - investigate again based on Weiner's emails right before the election. I don't see how anyone can't conclude that there is something way wrong in the way things were handled by Comey. The public is - burn her, she's a witch! But Comey is no calmer of the witch burning masses.

This, among other things, casts a shadow on the election's legitimacy. It might not have changed the outcome one iota, but we'll never know.

True coyote, but I keep thinking of Al Capone and the F. B. I everytime I read about Hillary and the F. B. I they are way similar

They tried and tried to get Al but he kept slipping away until he finally got busted by the I. R. S.

Hillary and Bill are extremely smart in playing the game and they frustrate the hell out of them.

mm
I am not making excuses, Hillary had baggage with the F.B.I for years. She was under two separate new investigations.

IDK coyote the older you get the more you realize everyone is just human after all.

I'm pretty old Bear ;)

But there are no excuses for Comey's behavior...none. The FBI cleared her everytime. Don't you think that means there is nothing substantial there? I do. So why make a special pre-election exception and treat her completely differently then say Trump? So differently, in fact, that he defied precedent and rules to do so.

My personal opinion is that comey screwed up the first time by letting Hillary go publicly when it was not over and he caught heck for it.

The wrong was treating her differently then other investigated people - we do not or should not base investigations on public opinion or decide to treat them differently based on that. Trump was investigated and every bit of it remained PRIVATE - they determined there was nothing criminal and that was all they said. They didn't flagilate him in public, they didn't give ANY details. Now compare that with how they handled Clinton and tell me if you think that is really right? Especially, when they announced - against all precedent, advice and possibly even the law - that they might - MIGHT - investigate again based on Weiner's emails right before the election. I don't see how anyone can't conclude that there is something way wrong in the way things were handled by Comey. The public is - burn her, she's a witch! But Comey is no calmer of the witch burning masses.

This, among other things, casts a shadow on the election's legitimacy. It might not have changed the outcome one iota, but we'll never know.

The Country DEMANDED a report on Hitlery and Comey was under intense pressure to deliver one.

So he gets in front of a microphone, lays out a case for prosecuting her, cites all the laws she broke, etc and then says he's not going to recommend she be prosecuted.

Think maybe Janet Lynchmob told him that Hitlery wasn't going to get prosecuted no matter what he found?

That

The country demanded a report on Trump's Russian ties and didn't get one. What's the difference?

Maybe there's nothing to report...... ??

These guys are getting worse by the day, closed caption just posted illegals are not criminals

Unless they're Cubans

BTW, Cuban Americans are one of the few (if not the only) minorities that vote Republican.

Funny coincidence, huh??

We've had a wet foot/dry foot policy in place because Cuban Americans have a powerful political lobby.

Why should this one group of immigrants - no other - have a special priveledge? Why do they deserve it, but immigrants fleeing the gang violence and political oppression of some of these latin American countries don't?

It's a policy that makes no sense any more.

mm

I'm pretty old Bear ;)

The Country DEMANDED a report on Hitlery and Comey was under intense pressure to deliver one.

So he gets in front of a microphone, lays out a case for prosecuting her, cites all the laws she broke, etc and then says he's not going to recommend she be prosecuted.

Think maybe Janet Lynchmob told him that Hitlery wasn't going to get prosecuted no matter what he found?

That

The country demanded a report on Trump's Russian ties and didn't get one. What's the difference?

Who demanded? I still can't figure out what trump or Russia did wrong ?

They gave the public transparency

mm
So you are making all sorts of excuses for why Hillary should be singled out for different treatment then any other FBI target of investigation. It's not human nature. It's corruption.

I'm pretty old Bear ;)

True coyote, but I keep thinking of Al Capone and the F. B. I everytime I read about Hillary and the F. B. I they are way similar

They tried and tried to get Al but he kept slipping away until he finally got busted by the I. R. S.

Hillary and Bill are extremely smart in playing the game and they frustrate the hell out of them.

In my opinion, I just don't think the Clintons are any worse than the Trumps for example. Could there be some corruption? Sure...and if it's proved and prosecuted - go for it. But I don't think it's anything like Capone. The body count stuff is pure conspiracy theory. We should all be treated equally under the law and we all deserve due process. This clearly didn't happen here and frankly looks too much like trying to influence the election.

Something else to point out - why did they wait until after the election to go after the Russian hacks? Maybe because they didn't want to influence the election by publicizing it shortly before the polls. Unlike Comey's actions.

mm
I'm pretty old Bear ;)

That

Who demanded? I still can't figure out what trump or Russia did wrong ?

They gave the public transparency

Not at all. I don't understand why people trust Russia when Russia has never been trustworthy.

mm
I'm pretty old Bear ;)

That

Like Clinton? Nothing to report in the sense that there was nothing to prosecute, that the Weiner connection ended up being nothing? See what I mean?

We've had a wet foot/dry foot policy in place because Cuban Americans have a powerful political lobby.

Why should this one group of immigrants - no other - have a special priveledge? Why do they deserve it, but immigrants fleeing the gang violence and political oppression of some of these latin American countries don't?

communists don't have 'citizens'. They have prisoners. In the past, ALL communist nations kept their citizens enslaved inside their own Country.

China and Viet Nam don't anymore because they're trying to join the 20th Century.... Yes, I know what Century it is.

Castro's Cuba STILL keeps their own people in slavery. Their people risk their lives to come here.

And Cuban Americans hardly have a 'powerful lobby'. That's just silly.

Gloria Estefan.......???? Ricky Ricardo......????

Trump and Rick Scott aren't going to bother with enforcing it so it was an empty gesture on obama's part.

But, he's an empty suit anyway -- So

mm

That

Like Clinton? Nothing to report in the sense that there was nothing to prosecute, that the Weiner connection ended up being nothing? See what I mean?

Not true. There was, and still is, PLENTY to prosecute. Comey CHOSE not to recommend it though because he was under orders not to.

What do you think Lynchmob and The Rapist were talking about? Golf??

Don't matter anyway. Htilery was going DOWN. Didn't matter a bit

communists don't have 'citizens'. They have prisoners. In the past, ALL communist nations kept their citizens enslaved inside their own Country.

China and Viet Nam don't anymore because they're trying to join the 20th Century.... Yes, I know what Century it is.

Castro's Cuba STILL keeps their own people in slavery. Their people risk their lives to come here.

And Cuban Americans hardly have a 'powerful lobby'. That's just silly.

Gloria Estefan.......???? Ricky Ricardo......????

Trump and Rick Scott aren't going to bother with enforcing it so it was an empty gesture on obama's part.

But, he's an empty suit anyway -- So

I don't see any difference between communist authoritarian states and any other ... persecution takes place in many non-communist states. I think it's a policy that needed ended because most Cubans are fleeing for economic reasons these days - not for political asylum.

mm

That

Not true. There was, and still is, PLENTY to prosecute. Comey CHOSE not to recommend it though because he was under orders not to.

Well, we may disagree there - but let me ask you this - can we agree that people should be treated equally under the law? That Clinton should have been treated no differently than Trump?

mm

I'm pretty old Bear ;)

In my opinion, I just don't think the Clintons are any worse than the Trumps for example. Could there be some corruption? Sure...and if it's proved and prosecuted - go for it. But I don't think it's anything like Capone. The body count stuff is pure conspiracy theory. We should all be treated equally under the law and we all deserve due process. This clearly didn't happen here and frankly looks too much like trying to influence the election.

Something else to point out - why did they wait until after the election to go after the Russian hacks? Maybe because they didn't want to influence the election by publicizing it shortly before the polls. Unlike Comey's actions.

Not talking about some body count conspiracy

Like I said before hillary is the only first lady with her finger prints on file with the F. B. I

IDK coyote I guess you dismissed all her and Bill scandals, but look at a new thread by rderp or was it lacote? How few scandals Obama had and now comparing them to trumps

I don't see any difference between communist authoritarian states and any other ... persecution takes place in many non-communist states. I think it's a policy that needed ended because most Cubans are fleeing for economic reasons these days - not for political asylum.

WHAT!!??!!???

Cuba just set a RECORD FOR POLITICAL ARRESTS!!

Honest to God, do you have to filter EVERYTHING, EVERY FACT through your ideological nonsense

One reason for more Cuban arrests: more dissidents since U.S. opening

Record arrests reflect a growing opposition, leaders say

It's common for a new administration to replace the FBI director. The question is why the hell Obama kept him on the job.

Well, we may disagree there - but let me ask you this - can we agree that people should be treated equally under the law? That Clinton should have been treated no differently than Trump?

I don't like Trump. I think he's an egotistical jerk, untrustworthy and probably not nearly as Conservative as he makes out he is.

But I like Hitlery and the ENTIRE dimocrap party even less. In fact, sans two horns and a tail, I would vote for ANYBODY over ANY dimocrap.

I use the word 'dimocrap' to differentiate between today's dimocraps and the great Leaders and the great party of the past.

JFK was a Democrat. Harry Truman was a great man. And, grudgingly, so was FDR.

Today's dimocraps....??? Nothing lower. Nothing. Empty. Devoid of anything other than hate.

You, and couple of others in here, strike me as a paleo-democrat. A member, a believer, of the old democrat party that really did favor the working man and woman and the working class family.

Today's dimocraps are made up of Coastal Elites, Hollywood, Academics (THE worst), the DISGUSTING FILTH in the Lame Stream Media, Entertainers.

And their foot soldiers are the gullible and stupid who are mostly stuck in the Inner Cities ducking gunfights and dodging rats. Too ignorant and uneducated to see that, after 50 years of dimocrap rule over them -- They're worse off than they were before.

It's common for a new administration to replace the FBI director. The question is why the hell Obama kept him on the job.

Actually, no. It isn't.

The FBI Director serves a term certain. Ten years IIRC

That

If it was a perfect world yes, but even the supremes like Gingburg (Spl?)flutters.

I guess you are like me in the real world we can let things go and be impartial, but everything I read and know the stakes and bickering is much higher at that level.

I guess you are not seeing it the way I see it, was it fair? No,but was the mod helping Obama in the third debate being fair to Romney? Another no..

To me that's what swung the 2012 election in Obama's favor because Romney killed Obama in the first debate.

mm
I'm pretty old Bear ;)

Like I said before hillary is the only first lady with her finger prints on file with the F. B. I

IDK coyote I guess you dismissed all her and Bill scandals, but look at a new thread by rderp or was it lacote? How few scandals Obama had and now comparing them to trumps

I'm aware there were plenty of scandals with the Clintons and investigating that is legit - but they should still be treated as fairly by the FBI as any other under investigation, to depart from that in an election year taints Comey imo.

The fact that her finger prints are on file with the FBI - implies she did something wrong but really means nothing - it just sounds bad until you realized she was completely cleared:

White House FBI files controversy - Wikipedia
The Senate Judiciary Committee was also involved in investigating the matter, holding hearings beginning June 29, 1996,[17] and focussing on allegations that White House was engaged in a "dirty tricks" operation reminiscent of the Nixon administration.[17] Looking into accusations that senior White House officials or the First Lady may have inappropriately perused the files, in October 1996 Republican committee chair Orrin Hatch requested that the FBI do a fingerprint analysis of them.[18] On November 3, 1996, the FBI informed the committee that no fingerprints of either the First Lady or any other named senior official were on the files.[18]

mm

I'm aware there were plenty of scandals with the Clintons and investigating that is legit - but they should still be treated as fairly by the FBI as any other under investigation, to depart from that in an election year taints Comey imo.

The fact that her finger prints are on file with the FBI - implies she did something wrong but really means nothing - it just sounds bad until you realized she was completely cleared:

White House FBI files controversy - Wikipedia
The Senate Judiciary Committee was also involved in investigating the matter, holding hearings beginning June 29, 1996,[17] and focussing on allegations that White House was engaged in a "dirty tricks" operation reminiscent of the Nixon administration.[17] Looking into accusations that senior White House officials or the First Lady may have inappropriately perused the files, in October 1996 Republican committee chair Orrin Hatch requested that the FBI do a fingerprint analysis of them.[18] On November 3, 1996, the FBI informed the committee that no fingerprints of either the First Lady or any other named senior official were on the files.[18]

Wow, it is interesting the way you see things and like I said it before I enjoy talking to you, but with white water yes she was cleared but don't you find it curious how the files turned up years later?

But beside that point, Trump was a private citizen for some reason you and the left can't see that difference between him and a career politician, public figure like hillary

Forum List

Back