WSJ: James Comey must be resigned

It’s no secret that the United States is a house divided in 2017, and that Americans of different political persuasions agree on little when it comes to Washington. But there’s at least one tall exception to this state of affairs, and his name is James B. Comey.

https://www.google.com/amp/www.wsj.com/amp/articles/james-comeys-best-service-1484266535

James Comey’s Best Service

James Comey has been with the Federal Bureau of Investigation for years, but according to the Wall Street Journal's editorial board, Comey should be resigned if he cannot fire Donald Trump.

Should he be resigned?

Sent from my LG-D415 using Tapatalk
"He should be resigned?" Perhaps you should explain what that means before you ask questions about it.

[
And what? It was an opinon, he knew she was not going to get charged

Because they didn't have the evidence. I know you hate her. I know you want her locked up. I can't stand Trump. Just because you don't like somebody doesn't make them guilty of anything. I think Vanilla Ice sucked big time. He deserves to go to prison? Moronic thinking...

It’s no secret that the United States is a house divided in 2017, and that Americans of different political persuasions agree on little when it comes to Washington. But there’s at least one tall exception to this state of affairs, and his name is James B. Comey.

https://www.google.com/amp/www.wsj.com/amp/articles/james-comeys-best-service-1484266535

James Comey has been with the Federal Bureau of Investigation for years, but according to the Wall Street Journal's editorial board, Comey should be resigned if he cannot fire Donald Trump.

Should he be resigned?

"He should be resigned?" Perhaps you should explain what that means before you ask questions about it.
It means that according to the Journal's editorial board, Comey should quit his job if he won't fire Donald Trump

[

Because they didn't have the evidence. I know you hate her. I know you want her locked up. I can't stand Trump. Just because you don't like somebody doesn't make them guilty of anything. I think Vanilla Ice sucked big time. He deserves to go to prison? Moronic thinking...
how fucking old are you 12 years old? Talk about appologist for Hillary and I highly doubt you live in GB

Should he be resigned?

It means that according to the Journal's editorial board, Comey should quit his job if he won't fire Donald Trump

ROFL! I doubt the WSJ editorial board is stupid enough to believe that Comey has the authority to fire the President of the United States. Only you are stupid enough to believe that.

[

how fucking old are you 12 years old? Talk about appologist for Hillary and I highly doubt you live in GB

You ask me my age and then post this drivel? Grow up. I'm not an apologist for Hillary, if she is guilty of something that deserves imprisonment, then so be it. I have seen no evidence. And here we are 20 or so posts later and you haven't provided any evidence. You want to lock somebody up on suspicion? Are you sure you live in the US, not Russia?

When have I ever said I live in GB?

Should he be resigned?

ROFL! I doubt the WSJ editorial board is stupid enough to believe that Comey has the authority to fire the President of the United States. Only you are stupid enough to believe that.
Well, I am not the only one.

[

You ask me my age and then post this drivel? Grow up. I'm not an apologist for Hillary, if she is guilty of something that deserves imprisonment, then so be it. I have seen no evidence. And here we are 20 or so posts later and you haven't provided any evidence. You want to lock somebody up on suspicion? Are you sure you live in the US, not Russia?

When have I ever said I live in GB?

Of course you're an apologist for Hillary a damn kid could see how guilty she is as much as Bush Jr bullshitted his way into the Iraq War.

Stop it will you are embarrassing yourself.

mm
The wrong was treating her differently then other investigated people - we do not or should not base investigations on public opinion or decide to treat them differently based on that. Trump was investigated and every bit of it remained PRIVATE - they determined there was nothing criminal and that was all they said. They didn't flagilate him in public, they didn't give ANY details. Now compare that with how they handled Clinton and tell me if you think that is really right? Especially, when they announced - against all precedent, advice and possibly even the law - that they might - MIGHT - investigate again based on Weiner's emails right before the election. I don't see how anyone can't conclude that there is something way wrong in the way things were handled by Comey. The public is - burn her, she's a witch! But Comey is no calmer of the witch burning masses.

This, among other things, casts a shadow on the election's legitimacy. It might not have changed the outcome one iota, but we'll never know.

True coyote, but I keep thinking of Al Capone and the F. B. I everytime I read about Hillary and the F. B. I they are way similar

They tried and tried to get Al but he kept slipping away until he finally got busted by the I. R. S.

Hillary and Bill are extremely smart in playing the game and they frustrate the hell out of them.

In my opinion, I just don't think the Clintons are any worse than the Trumps for example. Could there be some corruption? Sure...and if it's proved and prosecuted - go for it. But I don't think it's anything like Capone. The body count stuff is pure conspiracy theory. We should all be treated equally under the law and we all deserve due process. This clearly didn't happen here and frankly looks too much like trying to influence the election.

Something else to point out - why did they wait until after the election to go after the Russian hacks? Maybe because they didn't want to influence the election by publicizing it shortly before the polls. Unlike Comey's actions.

Not talking about some body count conspiracy

Like I said before hillary is the only first lady with her finger prints on file with the F. B. I

IDK coyote I guess you dismissed all her and Bill scandals, but look at a new thread by rderp or was it lacote? How few scandals Obama had and now comparing them to trumps

I'm aware there were plenty of scandals with the Clintons and investigating that is legit - but they should still be treated as fairly by the FBI as any other under investigation, to depart from that in an election year taints Comey imo.

The fact that her finger prints are on file with the FBI - implies she did something wrong but really means nothing - it just sounds bad until you realized she was completely cleared:

White House FBI files controversy - Wikipedia
The Senate Judiciary Committee was also involved in investigating the matter, holding hearings beginning June 29, 1996,[17] and focussing on allegations that White House was engaged in a "dirty tricks" operation reminiscent of the Nixon administration.[17] Looking into accusations that senior White House officials or the First Lady may have inappropriately perused the files, in October 1996 Republican committee chair Orrin Hatch requested that the FBI do a fingerprint analysis of them.[18] On November 3, 1996, the FBI informed the committee that no fingerprints of either the First Lady or any other named senior official were on the files.[18]

Wow, it is interesting the way you see things and like I said it before I enjoy talking to you, but with white water yes she was cleared but don't you find it curious how the files turned up years later?

But beside that point, Trump was a private citizen for some reason you and the left can't see that difference between him and a career politician, public figure like hillary

Well, yes we do see things differently :p But when it comes to how they are treated by the FBI - I see no difference, they should be treated the same. But they weren't...and I am disturbed by that. There are so many disturbing things that occurred this election cycle it's just impossible to discern where everything fits yet.

I think you need to change you handle to Dr. Dopey.

If you think that Hillary is as white as driven snow, all you have to do is do a Google search using the term "hillary's corruption scandals". You will get 1,210,000 hits.

Read a few of the articles, come back and try to convince us again.

I don't think Hillary is white as the driven snow. No politician is.

I just typed "Trump" and "pedophile" into Google and got 2,250,000 hits. Using your dumb logic Trump is a pedo. And you call me dopey.

I don't have to prove shit. The accuser has to prove their POV...

Kind of hard when they don't indict her...

Which is kind of the main point. Either you believe the justice system mainly works - and a lack of indictment means a lack of sufficient evidence or, you believe it doesn't work and go along with trial by public opinion.

Of course you're an apologist for Hillary a damn kid could see how guilty she is as much as Bush Jr bullshitted his way into the Iraq War.
Stop it will you are embarrassing yourself.

Guilty of what? Post some evidence. You can't, can you?

I can but you are to far of a Parisian hack what's the point?

And BTW you know how to research it

If you think that Hillary is as white as driven snow, all you have to do is do a Google search using the term "hillary's corruption scandals". You will get 1,210,000 hits.

I just typed "Trump" and "pedophile" into Google and got 2,250,000 hits. Using your dumb logic Trump is a pedo. And you call me dopey.

Which is kind of the main point. Either you believe the justice system mainly works - and a lack of indictment means a lack of sufficient evidence or, you believe it doesn't work and go along with trial by public opinion.

It's not the point when you get that high different rules.

She was connected. Once obama's gone this may change. Still, the entire establishment is against Trump, so she still has a chance to avoid jail as a lot of heat may come down on him for trying to serve justice on her.

[
I can but you are to far of a Parisian hack what's the point?
And BTW you know how to research it

I'm not a partisan hack at all. I think Hillary would make a better president. But I think Rubio or Katisch would have been better than both.

You are the one making the accusation. It's up to you to prove.

Should he be resigned?

what do you mean "he should be resigned if he cannot fire donald trump"

She was connected. Once obama's gone this may change. Still, the entire establishment is against Trump, so she still has a chance to avoid jail as a lot of heat may come down on him for trying to serve justice on her.

Yeah, she was so connected Comey accidentally or purposefully sabotaged her run at the top job.

What justice?

Should he be resigned?

what do you mean "he should be resigned if he cannot fire donald trump"
You can read an editorial article from the Wall Street Journal about Comey, and you will find out if you agree with the lines the editorial board drew on, but firstly, you have to be a subscriber.

Yeah, she was so connected Comey accidentally or purposefully sabotaged her run at the top job.

What justice?

He let her go at first.... So now you want to accuse him on what basis?

Forum List

Back