WSJ: James Comey must be resigned

It matters not that the law, in your eyes, is stupid. It is still illegal to do anything that is contrary to said law, until such time as Congress changes it.

Example: I find the law that says I can't carry a firearm openly on my hip in the city. However, if I do so, I know that I will be arrested and fined and/or imprisoned.

Also, ignorance of a law is no excuse for breaking it.

Side note: 6 of the 10 most corrupt politicians are/were Democrats.

Huey Long

Doesn't matter. Law is what the law is. Look up mens rea.

Don't care if 6 our of 10, 1 out of 10, 10 out of 10 were Dems, Repubs, teddy bears or pokemon.

Well, since she is one of the most corrupt politicians in modern times, being investigated so often kinda makes sense. Don't you think?

She ranks right up there with Huey "Kingfish" Long for corruption!

And yet they have found nothing. Either all your law enforcement agencies are useless, or she did nothing wrong.

You do know you are starting to sound like a moron right?

I think you need to change you handle to Dr. Dopey.

If you think that Hillary is as white as driven snow, all you have to do is do a Google search using the term "hillary's corruption scandals". You will get 1,210,000 hits.

Read a few of the articles, come back and try to convince us again.

I don't think Hillary is white as the driven snow. No politician is.

I just typed "Trump" and "pedophile" into Google and got 2,250,000 hits. Using your dumb logic Trump is a pedo. And you call me dopey.

I don't have to prove shit. The accuser has to prove their POV...

I think you need to change you handle to Dr. Dopey.

If you think that Hillary is as white as driven snow, all you have to do is do a Google search using the term "hillary's corruption scandals". You will get 1,210,000 hits.

Read a few of the articles, come back and try to convince us again.

I don't think Hillary is white as the driven snow. No politician is.

I just typed "Trump" and "pedophile" into Google and got 2,250,000 hits. Using your dumb logic Trump is a pedo. And you call me dopey.

I don't have to prove shit. The accuser has to prove their POV...

Kind of hard when they don't indict her...

Only to right-wing neocon loons. And when they've supported, at some time or other, the four dumbest politicians in US history (Quayle, Trump, Palin and Dumbya) I don't think they have the right to call anyone a moron.

If you want to be a lemming, have hat it. That's on you.

Only to right-wing neocon loons. And when they've supported, at some time or other, the four dumbest politicians in US history (Quayle, Trump, Palin and Dumbya) I don't think they have the right to call anyone a moron.

If you want to be a lemming, have hat it. That's on you.

Yes moron she has like 85 scandals and counting... You all say move along nothing to see here

BTW I bet you still think OJ didn't kill Nicole right?

Yes moron she has like 85 scandals and counting... You all say move along nothing to see here

Just because right-wing loons keep on accusing her of things - none proven - doesn't mean she has done anything. Don't get me wrong, she might have. I have yet to see evidence of it. And, as I said, she has been investigated many times by a myriad of law enforcement agencies. Nada. Either these enforcement agencies are complicit in one of the biggest conspiracy theories in the history of the US, or she did nothing wrong. If you want to be a conspiracy theorist, that's on you.

Of course OJ killed his wife. Only a fucking idiot would say otherwise. He got found guilty in a civil court.

Just because right-wing loons keep on accusing her of things - none proven - doesn't mean she has done anything. Don't get me wrong, she might have. I have yet to see evidence of it. And, as I said, she has been investigated many times by a myriad of law enforcement agencies. Nada. Either these enforcement agencies are complicit in one of the biggest conspiracy theories in the history of the US, or she did nothing wrong. If you want to be a conspiracy theorist, that's on you.

Of course OJ killed his wife. Only a fucking idiot would say otherwise. He got found guilty in a civil court.

Oh god, you don't have a clue do you?

People whent to jail on less charges then Hillary

[

You say I don't have a clue? RATFLMAO. You don't even know it's not the amount of charges that matter but the evidence. They probably went to jail because they had the evidence to lock them up. That's how it workds. You do know that, right?

[
It's not about the evidence it's about indicting her

Oh, right. So you don't need evidence to indict? You just go around pointing at people going, "You're indicted", and "you're indicted", and "you're indicted". That's how it goes? How weird.

If they had the evidence they would have indicted. They didn't. And if you have it. Post it. I have asked you right-wing loons to do so for the past six months. The most I've got is "She's corrupt". Wow, great evidence.

[

You say I don't have a clue? RATFLMAO. You don't even know it's not the amount of charges that matter but the evidence. They probably went to jail because they had the evidence to lock them up. That's how it workds. You do know that, right?

No that's not how it works with the DOJ when the president is on your side, jesus dude stick with GB

[
It's not about the evidence it's about indicting her

Oh, right. So you don't need evidence to indict? You just go around pointing at people going, "You're indicted", and "you're indicted", and "you're indicted". That's how it goes? How weird.

If they had the evidence they would have indicted. They didn't. And if you have it. Post it. I have asked you right-wing loons to do so for the past six months. The most I've got is "She's corrupt". Wow, great evidence.

If you remember it was an "opinion " by comey of no intent ..

Forum List

Back