WSJ Reports Flynn Offered to testify in exchange for Immunity!

It's being reported Flynn made the offer after meeting with Trump and WH officials.

That's strange
Not if Flynn was going to roll on obama and clinton.

that's really funny, idiot.

totally against all known information.

unless of course one believes the orange sociopath.

you and your fellow trump morons are real freaks of nature. probably the stupidest people on the planet.

You keep saying that.....

But those stupid people kicked your asses last November.

WSJ said, however, that Flynn hasn’t been able to find anyone to agree to the deal. That part is rather interesting if he had something really earth shattering finding someone to agree to a deal shouldn't be an issue.
If he's got the dirt on obama no one would touch it.

That would be honorable but the people is he didn't fire him. Flynn resigned.

So according to you not firing him is....?

WSJ said, however, that Flynn hasn’t been able to find anyone to agree to the deal. That part is rather interesting if he had something really earth shattering finding someone to agree to a deal shouldn't be an issue.

Fox, Drudge, CNN, MSNBC isn't reporting it yet
I'm sitting here watching it wtf

Nothing on the Web.

Save your meager attempts at trolling me, you'll only get hurt
I just sat here for 30 minutes watching it on CNN and you said it was not there. So either it's Irish yoga time or you're one of them.

Fox, Drudge, CNN, MSNBC isn't reporting it yet
I'm sitting here watching it wtf

Nothing on the Web.

Save your meager attempts at trolling me, you'll only get hurt
I just sat here for 30 minutes watching it on CNN and you said it was not there. So either it's Irish yoga time or you're one of them.

I said the internet, you befuddled loon. I'm nowhere near a television

Nunes tripped up and kicked into the front of the stage for his nonsense and waffling.

Flynn asking for immunity.

Farkas demanding the Trumpers preserve evidence.

Senate Intel hearing opens with a heavy drum beat today.

Yup, nothing to see, folks.

It's being reported Flynn made the offer after meeting with Trump and WH officials.

That's strange

you and your fellow trump morons are real freaks of nature. probably the stupidest people on the planet.

That's why their asses got kicked and they have never figured it out.

Supposition after supposition after supposition.

His lawyer sent the letters to several different agencies making it clear he won't be railroaded by a bunch of stupid lawyers dragging him through the mud on false accusations.

And Congress isn't going to give him immunity that would disrupt any thing the FBI is investigating because it would shut them down. What's he going to do, take the 5th now?

Just left wing loonie wishful thinking.

There is no wishful thinking. This is the news.

Micheal Flynn is saying he will testify if he is given immunity. In his own words during the campaign, "If someone asks for immunity, it probably means they committed a crime."

That's strange

Stupid people votes count just as much as the sane.

BREAKING Update: Leave it up to Steve McGarrett, American patriot, to set the record straight.

"Spokespeople for both Rs and Ds on House Intel Committee disagree with @WSJ rpt, saying Flynn did NOT offer testimony for immunity.”

Read it!
Twitter

You kids iz tupid

7444.nsa_2D00_wiretap.jpg_2D00_610x0.jpg

Forum List

Back