WSJ warns: trump will never win another national election

So the Leader of the GOPQ is a toothless loser who has no place in future elections. But people like Cruz...McCarty...and Graham still worship him. Figure that one...

First LMAO at the WSJ morons. Second, the people haven't suffered 4 years of Biden's economic crushing policies. We'll just see what the people want after 4 years of that.

So the Leader of the GOPQ is a toothless loser who has no place in future elections. But people like Cruz...McCarty...and Graham still worship him. Figure that one...

First LMAO at the WSJ morons. Second, the people haven't suffered 4 years of Biden's economic crushing policies. We'll just see what the people want after 4 years of that.
Tens of thousands of people are dead due to the incompetence of a man that chanted over and over that COVID was going to miraculously go away. Biden hasn't been in office for a month. trump is politically dead. No one want to chance a repeat of January 6th. The videos will be great campaign materials for opponents of any of the trump criminal family.

Tens of thousands of people are dead due to the incompetence of a man that chanted over and over that COVID was going to miraculously go away. Biden hasn't been in office for a month. trump is politically dead. No one want to chance a repeat of January 6th. The videos will be great campaign materials for opponents of any of the trump criminal family.

You are a liar. Yes I think that covers your post completely.

TDS thread number 31,432. Or that could be how many days in a row Jim has reminded sun how afraid he is that Trump may be under his bed. Trump is just sitting back laughing at you loons who continue to cry about him so you don’t have to admit what a failure Xiden already is. Over 60,000 dead and counting on Xiden’s hands.

Your TDS is showing once again. Like the Progressive Marxist/DSA Democrat Left your hatred knows no bounds.
I understand that the PM/DSA Democart Left will attempt to use double jeopardy in their efforts to stop Trump from running in 2024 by using the 14th Amendment after he was acquitted by the Senate of insurrection.
If they succeed, then Trump will become a king maker and back the next president of the U.S.
4 years of Biden. Don't you Love It!

The GOP is a national disgrace and the voters know it.
As much as I dislike McConnell...he is trying to save the GOP from becoming the GOPQ. But idiots like Graham, Cruz, and Hawley are intent on turning the Republican Party into the Party of lies and conspiracy theories. Voters will not fall for the transformation.
Over half of the GOP is already GOPQ, but those you listed are pure lapdogs.
98% of the GOP doesn't even know what "Q" is.

All Democrats know what ANTIFA and BLM are. Terrorists organizations involved in insurrection.

The heart and soul of the filthy Democrat Party.
except there were none at the insurrection and the FBI says that ANTIFA or BLM was not involved. But the upcoming investigation will find that the entire trump crime family was. It will send the political aspirations of the trump Mafia.
The FBI is lying. Plenty of BLM and Antifa members have been identified.
Name two.
He can't....he is just another MAGA nut. The FBI should be watching him.
BREAKING: CNN Reporter Caught Conspiring With Antifa Activist To Incite Violence At Capitol Hill Riot

Trumps political career is over

His post election antics also ended the careers of Lil Donnie and Ivanka

Oh you mean him being aquitted of the fake impeachment charge?? As for his kids, any one of them could run and probably win.

March is coming. I'll wait to see what happens.
57 out of 100 said guilty
The rest gave him a free pass for doing it two weeks before the end of his term
In a real trial where the rules of evidence applied there would have been zero votes to convict.
The case would have been tossed for lack of evidence.

After Sleepy Joe and Kamala fuck things up (and they will) Trump’s chances for re-election will sky rocket.

Oh you mean him being aquitted of the fake impeachment charge?? As for his kids, any one of them could run and probably win.

57 out of 100 said guilty
The rest gave him a free pass for doing it two weeks before the end of his term
He could have left office with dignity. Instead he left as a pariah who helped plan and instigate a riot on the Capitol. He deserves to spend the rest of his life in court.

Oh yeah, such a pariah that the other day while returning home from playing golf, a crowd lined the streets to cheer him....https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9263641/Heros-welcome-Trump-supporters-line-route-home-golf-course.html

The WSJ has been saying that Trump's a no-hoper since he first showed up. I know; I subscribe. They've been wrong, wrong, wrong, wrong all this time and they still are.

Here's how a president responds to a virus.

Trump's kids are even dumber than he is,

LOL Well for dumb kids they do pretty damned good. I bet you wish you were as "dumb" as you think they are.

Your TDS is showing once again. Like the Progressive Marxist/DSA Democrat Left your hatred knows no bounds.
I understand that the PM/DSA Democart Left will attempt to use double jeopardy in their efforts to stop Trump from running in 2024 by using the 14th Amendment after he was acquitted by the Senate of insurrection.
If they succeed, then Trump will become a king maker and back the next president of the U.S.
4 years of Biden. Don't you Love It!

The GOP is a national disgrace and the voters know it.
As much as I dislike McConnell...he is trying to save the GOP from becoming the GOPQ. But idiots like Graham, Cruz, and Hawley are intent on turning the Republican Party into the Party of lies and conspiracy theories. Voters will not fall for the transformation.
Over half of the GOP is already GOPQ, but those you listed are pure lapdogs.
98% of the GOP doesn't even know what "Q" is.

All Democrats know what ANTIFA and BLM are. Terrorists organizations involved in insurrection.

The heart and soul of the filthy Democrat Party.
except there were none at the insurrection and the FBI says that ANTIFA or BLM was not involved. But the upcoming investigation will find that the entire trump crime family was. It will send the political aspirations of the trump Mafia.
The FBI is lying. Plenty of BLM and Antifa members have been identified.
Name two.
He can't....he is just another MAGA nut. The FBI should be watching him.
BREAKING: CNN Reporter Caught Conspiring With Antifa Activist To Incite Violence At Capitol Hill Riot
“On Thursday night, damning new footage showed CNN’s Jade Sacker inside of the Capitol with John Sullivan, the BLM member who was charged by federal prosecutors for inciting chaos on January 6th.”

He was not charged with incitement. This article is lying.

Forum List

Back