WT7: Silverstein vs the Official Gov't Report

Ironic given your grammar and spelling shortcomings. Were you home schooled by any chance? You are most certainly an "asset" as far the CT 9/11 clown parade goes. :badgrin:

Deceleration Alert!
[MENTION=46168]Statistikhengst[/MENTION]

hey unlike you agents,I dont have all day long to waste trolling on the boards,i type hitting many letters by mistake being in a rush all the time cause im pressed for time.

nice evasion to the facts that you ditched junior high school science classes.:eusa_clap:

I have to assume from this reply that you DO believe the warren commission as well then?:cuckoo:

well if thats the case, then you are progammed and brainwashed beyond belief if your not an agent like gomer and dawgshit are which I dont think you are.

if you believe in the warren report,then what experts such as demolition experts and witnesses saw,many being very credible firefighters eperienced in demolitions,then your too far gone to be reasoned with obviously.:cuckoo:

Your gullibility is to all too apparent in your fallacious assumptions and no, I don't buy your feeble excuse of being "too busy". Your obsession with junior high school tells me that you dropped out because you couldn't cut it and now you work at some menial job where you have access to the internet between selling cigarettes and candy.

Funny theories you have about me.thats funny.:D nice evasion of the facts,yo definetely ditched junior high school science classes obviously I see.:D

Instead of addressing any of the facts I mentioned,you evade them.the fact you wont address my question about JFK answers the question for me that you do believe the warren commission report which for sure proves you flunked junior high school science classes since you clearly are not aware that n both cases,the laws of physics were violated.:Dso this is your paid gig.:D

you keep trolling,since as with the case of JFK,you ignore witness testimonys,in both very credible people,is prove to me right there you are a paid troll.again you're much more clever than gomer ollie,dawgshit and freewill that for sure.my ignore list grows larger.evade the facts,change the subject.classic paid shill tactic,:D:lol::lol::lol:

you have to contain aluminum to get it to glow, otherwise it just flows away like water while it is still SILVER.

I guess you arent real up on the facts?

Magnesium? Good question!

You tell me!

How many tons did it take to do this?

they accidentally forgot to show you that on tv

Do you understand what you are seeing? Why don't you tell us what you imagine is happening in that video?

sure but you obviously dont.

Thats ok because I cant wait to hear the story you cranked up.

Thats an understatement that he doesnt understand what he is seeing there.:D:lol:

Actually that is a fallacy. The FBI cleared each individual on that infamous flight and it did not take off until national airspace was cleared on the 13th. BTW did you know that one of UBL's nieces is an American citizen and she left on that flight.

Thanks, Ollie. To be honest I have never really explored the details of everything the CT loons allege because it is all based upon their failure to comprehend the basic engineering principles. It stands to reason that the FBI would have done their job properly and that the CT were just throwing stuff at the wall hoping that it would stick. It just never rose to a level where I felt compelled enough to track that question down myself. And as it turns out there is nothing to it just like there is nothing to any of the other CT nonsense either.

wow this guy is a loon,the fact that listen to anything gomer ollie posts,the chickenshit coward who runs off with his tail between his legs when cofronted with facts he cant refute.another agent troll that has penetrated this site.

the loons are you trolls who ignore what demolition experts say,architiects and engineers,high ranking militay officials say and expert pilots.yeah all those witnesses that heard explosions in the basement were all lying and all those EXPERTS are all wrong,anf gomer ollie is right,sorry troll,but you have no evidence in your ramblings that other buildings have fallen down in the past at freefall speed in their own footprints due to fires like bld 7 did and clearly no nothing at all about the laws of physics that it should have fallen gradually over a period of time and falen sideways.:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

any junior high school kid learns that idiot liar.:cuckoo: and like your idiot troll buddy Gomer ollie ,you have NO ANSWERS FOR THESE FACTS IN POST # 58 of mine :cuckoo:

http://www.usmessageboard.com/consp...lverstein-vs-the-official-gov-t-report-4.html

I see agent deridoe is the newest agent troll who when confronted with overwhelming facts and evidnce he cant refute,has no rebutalls to this post.Like his fellow trolls gomer ollie,Dawgshit and Freewill,cowardly runs away from those videos and links like his fellow troll Gomer that he listens always does.Like clockwork,the shills are so easy to predict.evade the facts,change the subject.:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::D

NOT, because nists bs model that you are promoting as dablunder truth took 40% longer that the real building to collapse and instead of coming nearly straight down like the REAL building it twisted up like a pretzel and caved. NIST is so embarrassed they wont even show the whole thing.

ok next line of labunk you want to tell us?

As if the NIST model needed to be the exact same time frame when it's actual purpose was just to demonstrate the sequence of failures.

Just how gullible does someone have to be to believe that NIST was trying to hide something when it produced that explanatory video of the sequence of failures?

HUH??? First day out from under the rock? NIST tried to hide freefall and one of those evil truthers forced them to openly admit it freefell and change their final report!

Oh yeh see the whole purpose of spending 7 years to make a model is to show that it is mathematically possible, in this case probable and it all backfired and they instead proved freefall as a result of fire was impossible.

I realize you arent firing on all 8, but if the model does not at least look the same as the REAL DEAL then natural collapse was not possible. Single digit IQ is all that is required to figger that out.

Ok, I will give you credit for admitting that you have a single digit IQ. :badgrin:

Your inability to understand the math also makes sense in light of your self admitted single digit IQ. :badgrin:

See how easy this is? I just take what you spouted slightly out of context and your blood pressure is spiking and you are blowing spittle all over your monitor. :badgrin:

Now if you persist in doing this you will be treated with the contempt that you deserve. Your alternative is to start dealing with the facts. I won't be holding my breath waiting though. Low IQ CT types are locked into their obsessions and cannot deal with reality. :badgrin:

So I fully expect that this will be my penultimate response to your drivel. :badgrin:

Thanks, Ollie. To be honest I have never really explored the details of everything the CT loons allege because it is all based upon their failure to comprehend the basic engineering principles. It stands to reason that the FBI would have done their job properly and that the CT were just throwing stuff at the wall hoping that it would stick. It just never rose to a level where I felt compelled enough to track that question down myself. And as it turns out there is nothing to it just like there is nothing to any of the other CT nonsense either.

wow this guy is a loon,the fact that listen to anything gomer ollie posts,the chickenshit coward who runs off with his tail between his legs when cofronted with facts he cant refute.another agent troll that has penetrated this site.

the loons are you trolls who ignore what demolition experts say,architiects and engineers,high ranking militay officials say and expert pilots.yeah all those witnesses that heard explosions in the basement were all lying and all those EXPERTS are all wrong,anf gomer ollie is right,sorry troll,but you have no evidence in your ramblings that other buildings have fallen down in the past at freefall speed in their own footprints due to fires like bld 7 did and clearly no nothing at all about the laws of physics that it should have fallen gradually over a period of time and falen sideways.:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

any junior high school kid learns that idiot liar.:cuckoo: and like your idiot troll buddy Gomer ollie ,you have NO ANSWERS FOR THESE FACTS IN POST # 58 of mine :cuckoo:

http://www.usmessageboard.com/consp...lverstein-vs-the-official-gov-t-report-4.html

I see agent deridoe is the newest agent troll who when confronted with overwhelming facts and evidnce he cant refute,has no rebutalls to this post.Like his fellow trolls gomer ollie,Dawgshit and Freewill,cowardly runs away from those videos and links like his fellow troll Gomer that he listens always does.Like clockwork,the shills are so easy to predict.evade the facts,change the subject.:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::D

Trying to decipher your babbling is a waste of my time.

This is your official notice that you are now ignored. Any further communication addressed to me will be a rule infraction and reported accordingly. You have been warned. Have a nice day!

HUH??? First day out from under the rock? NIST tried to hide freefall and one of those evil truthers forced them to openly admit it freefell and change their final report!

Oh yeh see the whole purpose of spending 7 years to make a model is to show that it is mathematically possible, in this case probable and it all backfired and they instead proved freefall as a result of fire was impossible.

I realize you arent firing on all 8, but if the model does not at least look the same as the REAL DEAL then natural collapse was not possible. Single digit IQ is all that is required to figger that out.

Ok, I will give you credit for admitting that you have a single digit IQ. :badgrin:

Your inability to understand the math also makes sense in light of your self admitted single digit IQ. :badgrin:

See how easy this is? I just take what you spouted slightly out of context and your blood pressure is spiking and you are blowing spittle all over your monitor. :badgrin:

Remarkably, KooKoo's IQ, such as it is, is twice that of 9/11HandJob, but they do make a cute couple. Good thing too ... apparently neither has ever kissed a girl. :D

Now if you persist in doing this you will be treated with the contempt that you deserve. Your alternative is to start dealing with the facts. I won't be holding my breath waiting though. Low IQ CT types are locked into their obsessions and cannot deal with reality. :badgrin:

So I fully expect that this will be my penultimate response to your drivel. :badgrin:

still suffering from severe reading comprehension issues I see. I guess you wont be celebrating elementary school graduation with the rest of your class after all.

Yes yes of course always treated with contempt when I got ya by the short hairs!

Thanks for admitting defeat.

NOT, because nists bs model that you are promoting as dablunder truth took 40% longer that the real building to collapse and instead of coming nearly straight down like the REAL building it twisted up like a pretzel and caved. NIST is so embarrassed they wont even show the whole thing.

ok next line of labunk you want to tell us?

As if the NIST model needed to be the exact same time frame when it's actual purpose was just to demonstrate the sequence of failures.

Just how gullible does someone have to be to believe that NIST was trying to hide something when it produced that explanatory video of the sequence of failures?

wrong koko douche...

In a video, it appears that WTC 7 is descending in free fall, something that would not occur in the structural collapse that you describe. How can you ignore basic laws of physics?

In the draft WTC 7 report (released Aug. 21, 2008; available at WTC Disaster Study), NIST stated that the north face of the building descended 18 stories (the portion of the collapse visible in the video) in 5.4 seconds, based on video analysis of the building collapse. This time period is 40 percent longer than the 3.9 seconds this process would have taken if the north face of the building had descended solely under free fall conditions. During the public comment period on the draft report, NIST was asked to confirm this time difference and define the reasons for it in greater detail.

To further clarify the descent of the north face, NIST recorded the downward displacement of a point near the center of the roofline from first movement until the north face was no longer visible in the video. Numerical analyses were conducted to calculate the velocity and acceleration of the roofline point from the time-dependent displacement data. The instant at which vertical motion of the roofline first occurred was determined by tracking the numerical value of the brightness of a pixel (a single element in the video image) at the roofline. This pixel became brighter as the roofline began to descend because the color of the pixel started to change from that of the building façade to the lighter color of the sky.

The approach taken by NIST is summarized in Section 3.6 of the final summary report, NCSTAR 1A (released Nov. 20, 2008; available at WTC Disaster Study) and detailed in Section 12.5.3 of NIST NCSTAR 1-9 (available at WTC Disaster Study).

The analyses of the video (both the estimation of the instant the roofline began to descend and the calculated velocity and acceleration of a point on the roofline) revealed three distinct stages characterizing the 5.4 seconds of collapse:
•Stage 1 (0 to 1.75 seconds): acceleration less than that of gravity (i.e., slower than free fall).
•Stage 2 (1.75 to 4.0 seconds): gravitational acceleration (free fall)
•Stage 3 (4.0 to 5.4 seconds): decreased acceleration, again less than that of gravity

This analysis showed that the 40 percent longer descent time—compared to the 3.9 second free fall time—was due primarily to Stage 1, which corresponded to the buckling of the exterior columns in the lower stories of the north face. During Stage 2, the north face descended essentially in free fall, indicating negligible support from the structure below. This is consistent with the structural analysis model which showed the exterior columns buckling and losing their capacity to support the loads from the structure above. In Stage 3, the acceleration decreased as the upper portion of the north face encountered increased resistance from the collapsed structure and the debris pile below.
Questions and Answers about the NIST WTC 7 Investigation

Ever wonder why so few posters bother to attach their Screen Names to yours by giving you the occasional "Thanks?" Perhaps you think the gov't conspires to remove them from you but the fact is virtually no one has any RESPECT for you or ANYTHING you say. Even like minded CT idiots cringe with embarrassment at the silly stupid shit (SSS) that rolls off your keyboard, Princess. :cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

most likely doesnt have a drawer full of socks like you & company?

:udaman::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:
no surprising that Dawgshit would say that.
what's not surprising is you handjob wishing I did..

still suffering from severe reading comprehension issues I see. I guess you wont be celebrating elementary school graduation with the rest of your class after all.

Yes yes of course always treated with contempt when I got ya by the short hairs!

This is your official notice that you have been ignored. Any attempts to contact me will be reported. Have a nice day!

This is your official notice that you have been ignored. Any attempts to contact me will be reported. Have a nice day!

See that's the problem, we've kicked the shit out of their theories so much that 911shitforbrains claims we are all on ignore so he doesn't have to debate us, He thinks that way he can say anything and no one can argue against it....
And several others don't even come here anymore.
Don't be like them. It allows them to think they've won some kind of prise....

wrong koko douche...

In a video, it appears that WTC 7 is descending in free fall, something that would not occur in the structural collapse that you describe. How can you ignore basic laws of physics?

In the draft WTC 7 report (released Aug. 21, 2008; available at WTC Disaster Study), NIST stated that the north face of the building descended 18 stories (the portion of the collapse visible in the video) in 5.4 seconds, based on video analysis of the building collapse. This time period is 40 percent longer than the 3.9 seconds this process would have taken if the north face of the building had descended solely under free fall conditions. During the public comment period on the draft report, NIST was asked to confirm this time difference and define the reasons for it in greater detail.

To further clarify the descent of the north face, NIST recorded the downward displacement of a point near the center of the roofline from first movement until the north face was no longer visible in the video. Numerical analyses were conducted to calculate the velocity and acceleration of the roofline point from the time-dependent displacement data. The instant at which vertical motion of the roofline first occurred was determined by tracking the numerical value of the brightness of a pixel (a single element in the video image) at the roofline. This pixel became brighter as the roofline began to descend because the color of the pixel started to change from that of the building façade to the lighter color of the sky.

The approach taken by NIST is summarized in Section 3.6 of the final summary report, NCSTAR 1A (released Nov. 20, 2008; available at WTC Disaster Study) and detailed in Section 12.5.3 of NIST NCSTAR 1-9 (available at WTC Disaster Study).

The analyses of the video (both the estimation of the instant the roofline began to descend and the calculated velocity and acceleration of a point on the roofline) revealed three distinct stages characterizing the 5.4 seconds of collapse:
•Stage 1 (0 to 1.75 seconds): acceleration less than that of gravity (i.e., slower than free fall).
•Stage 3 (4.0 to 5.4 seconds): decreased acceleration, again less than that of gravity

This analysis showed that the 40 percent longer descent time—compared to the 3.9 second free fall time—was due primarily to Stage 1, which corresponded to the buckling of the exterior columns in the lower stories of the north face. During Stage 2, the north face descended essentially in free fall, indicating negligible support from the structure below. This is consistent with the structural analysis model which showed the exterior columns buckling and losing their capacity to support the loads from the structure above. In Stage 3, the acceleration decreased as the upper portion of the north face encountered increased resistance from the collapsed structure and the debris pile below.

duh

they dry labbed it to match their shit model. get some comprehension skills

are you out of your fucking mind? Forget it, yes you are! LMAO

If you think I am going to "contact" you to apologize for handing you your ass guess again.

See that's the problem, we've kicked the shit out of their theories so much that 911shitforbrains claims we are all on ignore so he doesn't have to debate us, He thinks that way he can say anything and no one can argue against it....

rule number 1) if a truther hands a debunker OSHugger their ass put the truther on ignore and pretend you won!!!

wrong koko douche...

duh

really ...you should learn to read

"The analyses of the video (both the estimation of the instant the roofline began to descend and the calculated velocity and acceleration of a point on the roofline) revealed three distinct stages characterizing the 5.4 seconds of collapse:"

wrong koko douche...

duh

"The analyses of the video (both the estimation of the instant the roofline began to descend and the calculated velocity and acceleration of a point on the roofline) revealed three distinct stages characterizing the 5.4 seconds of collapse:"

yep 3 stages, standing, falling, done. freefall for 2.7 seconds

The CT whacknuts are beyond all reason and sanity. Once that is established it is a waste of time to respond to their drivel any longer. Nothing that is posted penetrates their self delusion so it is pointless wasting time and energy in my opinion.

On the other hand the thread with KW actually accomplished something. It was useful and it went somewhere. I learned something too, thanks to you, Ollie. :)

So I pick my battles. If an opponent is not worthy of my time I just walk away. I set the standard and if they can't rise to it then sobeit. Life is too short to waste on the mentally wasted. Other people are more deserving of my time (and yours) than these self medicated imbeciles.

duh

yep 3 stages, standing, falling, done. freefall for 2.7 seconds
that'S right ...the only thing it proves is for that very short space of time that part of the facade SPED UP.NOTHING MORE
IT DOES NOT PROVE THAT PRE PLANTED EXPLOSIVES OR ACCELERATES WERE USED..
in your delusional state I can see where you'd make that false assumption.

Last edited:

rule number 1) if a truther hands a debunker OSHugger their ass put the truther on ignore and pretend you won!!!

that why911shitforbrains is so proud that he has everyone on ignore?

Forum List

Back