WT7: Silverstein vs the Official Gov't Report

Yea, I think there's a lot of very strange things that occurred on that day that sparked the interest of a lot of rational, logical people. 3,000 Americans died and the Bin Laden family is getting a safe trip back home when it was a Bin Laden that was responsible for the attack? I don't care if they have no direct connection with the son, they're staying and being interrogated!

Problem is there's so many outlandish theories (like the planes were holograms, or that a missile was fired into the pentagon) that I think the credibility of anyone questioning any part of the official story is diminished. The demolition theory is a little less outlandish, and I've heard some decent points that are brought up from time to time. The collapse of WTC 7 does look like a controlled demo, and it was ODD that reporters reported the building as collapsed 20 minutes prior to it happening.

However, I realize there are a lot of intelligent people (likely the consensus of most engineers) that side with the natural collapse theory.

Anyways..

the engineers you speak of that side with the natural collapse theory do so because they if they are brave and speak the truth like over a thousand architects and engineers have,then they lose contract work.the thousand or so that have come out and said they were brought down with demoitions,they put their jobs on the line by doing so.many professors around the country have lost their jobs for speaking out and telling the truth,same happens to them as well if they do the same.

The math doesn't lie! The architects and engineers that can do the math come up with the same results. It is only those who claim to be engineers and who are milking the gullible CT crowd for all they can get that are saying otherwise. And yes, you are their victims because you lack the knowledge, math and critical thinking skills to realize that you are being duped.

Actually one CT loon did admit it and has been ostracized and threatened by his former comrades:

The 9/11 conspiracy theorist who changed his mind - Telegraph

So who is Charlie Veitch you ask? Good question. In the real world he's a nothing: a bobble-head doll. But in the loony CT Movement he was good buddies with the movement's royalty ... that is until he had an epiphany, realized he was a CT sheeple, and threw himself on the floor screaming, "I was duped." He sounds like an idiot even as he posts his mea culpa but some of what he says is rational and logical and the reaction of the CT Movement reveals all one needs to know about the insecure asswipes who populate that cult.

What are planes made from? How many tons of aluminum were melted by those raging fires? How many tons of magnesium was set alight by those raging fires? Do you know what temperature magnesium burns at?

you have to contain aluminum to get it to glow, otherwise it just flows away like water while it is still SILVER.

I guess you arent real up on the facts?

Magnesium? Good question!

You tell me!

How many tons did it take to do this?

they accidentally forgot to show you that on tv

Do you understand what you are seeing? Why don't you tell us what you imagine is happening in that video?

sure but you obviously dont.

Thats ok because I cant wait to hear the story you cranked up.

Yea, I think there's a lot of very strange things that occurred on that day that sparked the interest of a lot of rational, logical people. 3,000 Americans died and the Bin Laden family is getting a safe trip back home when it was a Bin Laden that was responsible for the attack? I don't care if they have no direct connection with the son, they're staying and being interrogated!

Problem is there's so many outlandish theories (like the planes were holograms, or that a missile was fired into the pentagon) that I think the credibility of anyone questioning any part of the official story is diminished. The demolition theory is a little less outlandish, and I've heard some decent points that are brought up from time to time. The collapse of WTC 7 does look like a controlled demo, and it was ODD that reporters reported the building as collapsed 20 minutes prior to it happening.

However, I realize there are a lot of intelligent people (likely the consensus of most engineers) that side with the natural collapse theory.

Anyways..

the engineers you speak of that side with the natural collapse theory do so because they if they are brave and speak the truth like over a thousand architects and engineers have,then they lose contract work.the thousand or so that have come out and said they were brought down with demoitions,they put their jobs on the line by doing so.many professors around the country have lost their jobs for speaking out and telling the truth,same happens to them as well if they do the same.

The math doesn't lie! The architects and engineers that can do the math come up with the same results. It is only those who claim to be engineers and who are milking the gullible CT crowd for all they can get that are saying otherwise. And yes, you are their victims because you lack the knowledge, math and critical thinking skills to realize that you are being duped.

yeh like the loony dablunder self supporting facade crazy? (rmm I mean theory)

There is another description for that thinking and its not critical.

Eventually, a girder on Floor 13 lost its connection to a critical column, Column 79, that provided support for the long floor spans on the east side of the building (see Diagram 1). The displaced girder and other local fire-induced damage caused Floor 13 to collapse, beginning a cascade of floor failures down to the 5th floor. Many of these floors had already been at least partially weakened by the fires in the vicinity of Column 79. This collapse of floors left Column 79 insufficiently supported in the east-west direction over nine stories.

The unsupported Column 79 then buckled and triggered an upward progression of floor system failures that reached the building's east penthouse. What followed in rapid succession was a series of structural failures. Failure first occurred all the way to the roof line-involving all three interior columns on the easternmost side of the building (79, 80, 81). Then, progressing from east to west across WTC 7, all of the columns failed in the core of the building (58 through 78). Finally, the entire façade collapsed.

Questions and Answers about the NIST WTC 7 Investigation

Believe it or not.

you have to contain aluminum to get it to glow, otherwise it just flows away like water while it is still SILVER.

You tell me!

Do you understand what you are seeing? Why don't you tell us what you imagine is happening in that video?

sure but you obviously dont.

Thats ok because I cant wait to hear the story you cranked up.

So you are not even going to try to explain your own position? Why is that? Afraid of embarrassing yourself again?

Prove that the math lies!

Eventually, a girder on Floor 13 lost its connection to a critical column, Column 79, that provided support for the long floor spans on the east side of the building (see Diagram 1). The displaced girder and other local fire-induced damage caused Floor 13 to collapse, beginning a cascade of floor failures down to the 5th floor. Many of these floors had already been at least partially weakened by the fires in the vicinity of Column 79. This collapse of floors left Column 79 insufficiently supported in the east-west direction over nine stories.

The unsupported Column 79 then buckled and triggered an upward progression of floor system failures that reached the building's east penthouse. What followed in rapid succession was a series of structural failures. Failure first occurred all the way to the roof line-involving all three interior columns on the easternmost side of the building (79, 80, 81). Then, progressing from east to west across WTC 7, all of the columns failed in the core of the building (58 through 78). Finally, the entire façade collapsed.

Believe it or not.

NOT, because nists bs model that you are promoting as dablunder truth took 40% longer that the real building to collapse and instead of coming nearly straight down like the REAL building it twisted up like a pretzel and caved. NIST is so embarrassed they wont even show the whole thing.

The best NIST could do with column 79 failure LMAO

ok next line of labunk you want to tell us?

Last edited:

Believe it or not.

NOT, because nists bs model that you are promoting as dablunder truth took 40% longer that the real building to collapse and instead of coming nearly straight down like the REAL building it twisted up like a pretzel and caved. NIST is so embarrassed they wont even show the whole thing.

As if the NIST model needed to be the exact same time frame when it's actual purpose was just to demonstrate the sequence of failures.

Just how gullible does someone have to be to believe that NIST was trying to hide something when it produced that explanatory video of the sequence of failures?

Believe it or not.

The best NIST could do with column 79 failure LMAO

they can only sling shit in defeat liek the monkey trolls they are.:lol::lol::lol:

yep you ditched junior high school science classes obviously.:D I have met people that were in junior high school over the years who even THEY knew explosives brought down the buildings,from theri science classes where they were learning about the laws of physics that were violated that day,they knew something was fishy.your so dense,that if your not an agent like gomer ollie and dawgshit and just in denial,you for sure skipped junior high school science classes so your in no position to talk about math.:D

let me guess,you think oswald killed JFK as well right?:lol::lol::lol::lol: another conspiracy where the laws of physics prove it was impossile for that to be done.if you believe that,then you are clearly hopeles and scared of the truth about government corruption and theres no point in going any further with you.:cuckoo:

Ever wonder why so few posters bother to attach their Screen Names to yours by giving you the occasional "Thanks?" Perhaps you think the gov't conspires to remove them from you but the fact is virtually no one has any RESPECT for you or ANYTHING you say. Even like minded CT idiots cringe with embarrassment at the silly stupid shit (SSS) that rolls off your keyboard, Princess. :cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

most likely doesnt have a drawer full of socks like you & company?

:udaman::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:
no surprising that Dawgshit would say that.

and you think that has some significant value how exactly?

I mean since that is how virtually ALL in the footprint demolitions are done. Nothing new there

yup nothing holding up the facade in this demolition either.

Gomer of course will say this one fell at freefall speed but building 7 and the towers did not.:D:D

Gomer would say that? You dont say?

huggers and daBlunders dont surprise me too much any more. On hugger thought the wtc perimeter was glass.
Another one on this board as a matter of fact was clueless how freefall worked.

I noticed my freefall test question was ignored. Not surprising when their panties are around their ankles LOL

of course it was ignored,everything that goes against their version of events they ignore or claim the witneses were lying.:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::D

most likely doesnt have a drawer full of socks like you & company?

While there is no evidence that anyone here is a sock

seriously

we know the typical dablunder social life however.

:udaman:

excellent gif there.thats so true of these shills here at this site like Gomer and dawgshit.They kiss each others ass to the extremes.for instance,there used to be a coupple posters here named Obamamerican and divecon,no matter what kind of facts you brought to them,links of high ranking government officials saying it was an inside job or videos of it,they didnt even TRY to counter your facts,they would just reply saying-9/11 wasnt an inside job you fucking moron or something like that.thats how they debated.

Thats when I decided to put Gomer Ollie for instance on ignore,becaue I know if I had someone that had the same beliefs i did about 9/11,I would be embarrassed to hell to have those two posters on my side if i were them,I would be telling them to shut the hell up,that they are making our side look really bad and hurting our cause.not them though,all they did is kiss their ass and pat them on the back when they demonstrated that childish behavior so that kissing of that ass gif is so appropriate for them.thats all they do,kiss each others ass no matter how childish they act.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::udaman::beer::clap::clap::clap:

Last edited:

yep you ditched junior high school science classes obviously.:D I have met people that were in junior high school over the years who even THEY knew explosives brought down the buildings,from theri science classes where they were learning about the laws of physics that were violated that day,they knew something was fishy.your so dense,that if your not an agent like gomer ollie and dawgshit and just in denial,you for sure skipped junior high school science classes so your in no position to talk about math.:D

let me guess,you think oswald killed JFK as well right?:lol::lol::lol::lol: another conspiracy where the laws of physics prove it was impossile for that to be done.if you believe that,then you are clearly hopeles and scared of the truth about government corruption and theres no point in going any further with you.:cuckoo:

Ironic given your grammar and spelling shortcomings. Were you home schooled by any chance? You are most certainly an "asset" as far the CT 9/11 clown parade goes. :badgrin:

Deceleration Alert!
[MENTION=46168]Statistikhengst[/MENTION]

Ironic given your grammar and spelling shortcomings. Were you home schooled by any chance? You are most certainly an "asset" as far the CT 9/11 clown parade goes. :badgrin:

Deceleration Alert!

hey unlike the disinfo agents here ,I dont have all day long to waste trolling on the boards,i type hitting many letters by mistake being in a rush all the time cause im pressed for time.

nice evasion to the facts that you ditched junior high school science classes.:eusa_clap:

I have to assume from this reply that you DO believe the warren commission as well then?:cuckoo:

well if thats the case, then you are progammed and brainwashed beyond belief if your not an agent like gomer and dawgshit are which I dont think you are.

if you believe in the warren report,then what experts such as demolition experts and witnesses saw,many being very credible firefighters eperienced in demolitions,then your too far gone to be reasoned with obviously.:cuckoo:

Last edited:

Anyways..

Nope your an agent,just much more clever than gomer olle and dawgshit are.ignoring that there are almost 2000 architects and enginners who dont bld 7.the crux of the 9/11 coverup.:cuckoo: I run into people all the time that see my 9/11 was an inside job t shirt i wear,once in while I will come across former retired ones who give the thumbs up when they see it telling me when they saw bld 7 collapse,they knew expolosives brought it down.:cuckoo: they didnt skip junior high school science classes like you.:lol:

Deceleration Alert!

hey unlike you agents,I dont have all day long to waste trolling on the boards,i type hitting many letters by mistake being in a rush all the time cause im pressed for time.

nice evasion to the facts that you ditched junior high school science classes.:eusa_clap:

I have to assume from this reply that you DO believe the warren commission as well then?:cuckoo:

well if thats the case, then you are progammed and brainwashed beyond belief if your not an agent like gomer and dawgshit are which I dont think you are.

if you believe in the warren report,then what experts such as demolition experts and witnesses saw,many being very credible firefighters eperienced in demolitions,then your too far gone to be reasoned with obviously.:cuckoo:

Your gullibility is to all too apparent in your fallacious assumptions and no, I don't buy your feeble excuse of being "too busy". Your obsession with junior high school tells me that you dropped out because you couldn't cut it and now you work at some menial job where you have access to the internet between selling cigarettes and candy.

You tell me!

a MERE collpase of a building due to fire,doesnt throw steel beams weighing several tons over 6oo feet into the air either.:lol::lol::lol: the agents like gomer ollie and dawgshit will say compression of the air caused them to thrown that far.they always do.comedy gold.:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::D

I find "columns bursting in air" fascinating. Those brilliant white flames.

Should be the new national anthem!

well yeh explosives compress a lot of air.

So does dablunder beer farts and belches that we have seen so far. If they had oil dubya would be coming after them for brandishing wmd's

somehow to the logic of the official conspiracy theory apologists,the compression of air was solely responsible for those steel columns being thrown in the air 600 feet away and no explosives were used at all.comedy gold.works for a fairy tale you want to write.not in the real world though.:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Believe it or not.

As if the NIST model needed to be the exact same time frame when it's actual purpose was just to demonstrate the sequence of failures.

Just how gullible does someone have to be to believe that NIST was trying to hide something when it produced that explanatory video of the sequence of failures?

HUH??? First day out from under the rock? NIST tried to hide freefall and one of those evil truthers forced them to openly admit it freefell and change their final report!

Oh yeh see the whole purpose of spending 7 years to make a model is to show that it is mathematically possible, in this case probable and it all backfired and they instead proved freefall as a result of fire was impossible.

I realize you arent firing on all 8, but if the model does not at least look the same as the REAL DEAL then natural collapse was not possible. Single digit IQ is all that is required to figger that out.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back