WT7: Silverstein vs the Official Gov't Report

duh

they dry labbed it to match their shit model. get some comprehension skills
really ...you should learn to read

"The analyses of the video (both the estimation of the instant the roofline began to descend and the calculated velocity and acceleration of a point on the roofline) revealed three distinct stages characterizing the 5.4 seconds of collapse:"

yep 3 stages, standing, falling, done. freefall for 2.7 seconds

That's the roofline......Not the interior of the building that started 9 seconds prior...

See that's the problem, we've kicked the shit out of their theories so much that 911shitforbrains claims we are all on ignore so he doesn't have to debate us, He thinks that way he can say anything and no one can argue against it....
And several others don't even come here anymore.
Don't be like them. It allows them to think they've won some kind of prise....

The CT whacknuts are beyond all reason and sanity. Once that is established it is a waste of time to respond to their drivel any longer. Nothing that is posted penetrates their self delusion so it is pointless wasting time and energy in my opinion.

On the other hand the thread with KW actually accomplished something. It was useful and it went somewhere. I learned something too, thanks to you, Ollie. :)

So I pick my battles. If an opponent is not worthy of my time I just walk away. I set the standard and if they can't rise to it then sobeit. Life is too short to waste on the mentally wasted. Other people are more deserving of my time (and yours) than these self medicated imbeciles.

But they're fun to kick around now and then...........

See that's the problem, we've kicked the shit out of their theories so much that 911shitforbrains claims we are all on ignore so he doesn't have to debate us, He thinks that way he can say anything and no one can argue against it....
And several others don't even come here anymore.
Don't be like them. It allows them to think they've won some kind of prise....

rule number 1) if a truther hands a debunker OSHugger their ass put the truther on ignore and pretend you won!!!

that why911shitforbrains is so proud that he has everyone on ignore?
it's his favorite lie, except for the 10"dick one..

really ...you should learn to read

"The analyses of the video (both the estimation of the instant the roofline began to descend and the calculated velocity and acceleration of a point on the roofline) revealed three distinct stages characterizing the 5.4 seconds of collapse:"

yep 3 stages, standing, falling, done. freefall for 2.7 seconds

That's the roofline......Not the interior of the building that started 9 seconds prior...

oh?
I have news for you, its the same with the interior, 3 stages, standing, falling, done. freefall time only ollie knows, he was inside with dawes

The CT whacknuts are beyond all reason and sanity. Once that is established it is a waste of time to respond to their drivel any longer. Nothing that is posted penetrates their self delusion so it is pointless wasting time and energy in my opinion.

On the other hand the thread with KW actually accomplished something. It was useful and it went somewhere. I learned something too, thanks to you, Ollie. :)

So I pick my battles. If an opponent is not worthy of my time I just walk away. I set the standard and if they can't rise to it then sobeit. Life is too short to waste on the mentally wasted. Other people are more deserving of my time (and yours) than these self medicated imbeciles.

Agreed absolutely! They are part of the entertainment and sometimes even the floor show! :D

Yes they are until they turn around and give you one bloody nose after another!
emot178.gif

and you run away crying like a lil baby and put em on ignore! LMAO

cute-blue-bird-laughing-smiley-emoticon.gif

LOL, Kookoo, you couldn't punch your way out of a torn paperbag. You still believe that wtc7fell at freefall speed even though you know you don't count the first 9 seconds....

Yes they are until they turn around and give you one bloody nose after another!
emot178.gif

and you run away crying like a lil baby and put em on ignore! LMAO

cute-blue-bird-laughing-smiley-emoticon.gif

yeah gomer ollie puts any kind of videos that shoot down his babbling and lies down on ignore and runs away crying like a little baby EVERYTIME.never fails.:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: just like they all do.:D

Ok, I will give you credit for admitting that you have a single digit IQ. :badgrin:

Your inability to understand the math also makes sense in light of your self admitted single digit IQ. :badgrin:

See how easy this is? I just take what you spouted slightly out of context and your blood pressure is spiking and you are blowing spittle all over your monitor. :badgrin:

Now if you persist in doing this you will be treated with the contempt that you deserve. Your alternative is to start dealing with the facts. I won't be holding my breath waiting though. Low IQ CT types are locked into their obsessions and cannot deal with reality. :badgrin:

So I fully expect that this will be my penultimate response to your drivel. :badgrin:

still suffering from severe reading comprehension issues I see. I guess you wont be celebrating elementary school graduation with the rest of your class after all.

Yes yes of course always treated with contempt when I got ya by the short hairs!

Thanks for admitting defeat.

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

they admitted defeat back on page four doing this :scared1: when I made post #58.:D:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

http://www.usmessageboard.com/consp...lverstein-vs-the-official-gov-t-report-4.html

unlike Kevin,they wont look at both sides,just what they WANT to see as you already know.then are forced to lie when cornered.:lol::lol::lol::D

Last edited:
LOL, Kookoo, you couldn't punch your way out of a torn paperbag. You still believe that wtc7fell at freefall speed even though you know you don't count the first 9 seconds....
why would I? I have 2 drops of jet fuel and a lighter! LMAO

so you do not understand what freefall means either huh?

Lets test your understanding and see if you have a clue.

How long did it take for this building to freefall.

wtcdemogifs178_zpscc5454a5.gif

It's not about your simulation. it's about you claiming freefall for nothing more than a wall of brick because you won't accept the fact that there was nothing left behind it. Those 2.25 seconds mean exactly nothing.

It's not about your simulation. it's about you claiming freefall for nothing more than a wall of brick because you won't accept the fact that there was nothing left behind it. Those 2.25 seconds mean exactly nothing.

2.25 seconds of free fall
given that the falling bit kept its shape on the way down.
is VERY significant. Given the keeping its shape feature
it very clearly indicates that the support under the falling bit
was removed all at the same time, otherwise, the building would
have tilted or deformed but it came down as a unit, keeping its shape as it fell.

have tilted or deformed but it came down as a unit, keeping its shape as it fell.

All of which is irrefutable proof that GW Bush and a roudy band of girl scouts spent a wild weekend at the WTC wiring those buildings for demo.
Sheesh ... you CT loons are terminally stupid.

All of which is irrefutable proof that GW Bush and a roudy band of girl scouts spent a wild weekend at the WTC wiring those buildings for demo.

In the face of irrefutable evidence, you make silly jokes
about Dubya being personally involved in rigging the building for demolition.

Silly Rabbi......
Kicks R 4 Tridz!

It does not prove any such thing. In fact we know simply by watching a real video that the interior building collapsed from east to west in a progressive collapse leaving the northern facade intact. Watch the entire sequence and you can see what the truther videos leave out. the east penthouse collapses into the interior of the building about 9 seconds before the roof line on the facade moves. While the west penthouse moved basically with the roof line if not a split second before.

Dont waste your breath on resident troll Gomer Pyle Ollie nospam.He trolls these boards igoring pesky facts,the laws of physics,witness testimonys and what the best experts in the world say only worshipping what our corrupt government institutions and lamestream media say.:cuckoo: a paid shill like many on this board that has pentrated this forum.

They ignore the laws of physics that scientists have gone by for thousands of years and that every grade school graduate learns that buildings dont fall at freefall speed like the towers or bld 7 did due to fires,that the GRADUALLY come down over a period of time and that the laws of physics dictate the building should have tilted over sideways just like you said,the fact you can see one of the towers tilt sideways before the explosions go off.:cuckoo:

they also never have any answers as you can see,to post # 58 here of mine.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/consp...lverstein-vs-the-official-gov-t-report-4.html

Last edited:

In the face of irrefutable evidence, you make silly jokes
about Dubya being personally involved in rigging the building for demolition.

Silly Rabbi......
Kicks R 4 Tridz!
:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:
thats agent dawgshit for ya.everytime he is cornered with pesky facts,he evades them with jokes.

Why is 911 shit for brains afraid to debate any one?

Because he has had his ass handed to hi everytime he opens his mouth.

So he pretends we are all on ignore and that he has won something...

Hilarious....

Forum List

Back