WT7: Silverstein vs the Official Gov't Report

Pay attention at 2:25 through 2:33....8 seconds that most truther sites don't show you.
And this is a truther video.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A3ACKK7HGUE]New footage of building 7 newly released via freedom of imformation act - YouTube[/ame]

Pay attention at 2:25 through 2:33....8 seconds that most truther sites don't show you.
And this is a truther video.

New footage of building 7 newly released via freedom of imformation act - YouTube

You are absolutely correct in that it changes up the landscape a little bit. To not show the whole video is dishonest.

However, I don’t understand how this video would explain the entire structure plummeting at free fall speeds for about 2.5 seconds following the penthouse collapse (confirmed by NIST report. See “stage 2”) Questions and Answers about the NIST WTC 7 Investigation).

Again, this building went down like a house of cards after fire was burning throughout just a handful of floors for only 5-7 hours. Again, shouldn’t we examine EVERY building built by the credited architectural/design/engineering firms to make sure THOSE buildings don’t flimsily collapse in the case of a fire breaking out?

Because the entire structure didn't fall at free fall speed, the facade did, because if you see what happens first the inside of the building goes first leaving nothing much but the facade standing.... You know, that outer wall that stands there for 8 seconds that truthers want everyone to believe is the entire building.....

Because the entire structure didn't fall at free fall speed, the facade did, because if you see what happens first the inside of the building goes first leaving nothing much but the facade standing.... You know, that outer wall that stands there for 8 seconds that truthers want everyone to believe is the entire building.....

another show of debunker idiocy

translation, the wall fell several seconds before the paint on the wall!

Just like this one!

all demolitions that you want to land in its own footprint take out the core first DUH

nothing hidden, get a clip with the proper frame rate instead of coming up with a new dablunder theory that doesnt agree with anyone but debunkering dablunderers

Last edited:
Gee, now you don't even trust what you see in truther videos...Poor Kookoomo

No ollie, I dont trust your long proven bullshit analysis, unless of course you want to explain how the wall can fall and the paint remain standing LMAO

Competing "truthers" have long pointed accusing fingers at one another as they vie for followers. The $64 question is: why do these so-called "truthers" lie and distort the facts when the truth is so readily available? Is it all about selling T-shirts and coffee mugs or is there something more sinister at work? :D

Last edited:

Competing "truthers" have long pointed accusing fingers at one another as they vie for followers. The $64 question is: why do these so-called "truthers" lie and distort the facts when the truth is so readily available? Is it all about selling T-shirts and coffee mugs or is there something more sinister at work? :D

just ask you!

HAHAHAHA

Tell us why most truther videos leave out the first 8 seconds or so of the actual collapse Kookoo.

You must have a valid reason.

heres a test for ya Ollie

See if you can get it right.

Did this building freefall and if it did freefall how long was the freefall?

Last edited:
What the hell does that building have to do with 9-11-01? It is obviously a controlled demo.

That you want to try to use it as a comparison to anything on 9-11 does nothing but show your ignorance.

What the hell does that building have to do with 9-11-01? It is obviously a controlled demo.

That you want to try to use it as a comparison to anything on 9-11 does nothing but show your ignorance.

Ollie, its NOT a comparison, its a very simple question, like asking you to give the answer to 1+1 to see if you really are capable of making any credible assessments on the matters at hand. This was your opportunity to be the shining star!

Unfortunately you failed miserably. That sorta proves you are the one showing ignorance and your claims are frankly worthless.

Tell us why most truther videos leave out the first 8 seconds or so of the actual collapse Kookoo.

A lame diversion.
Sarge asked you a simple, straight-forward question: "Tell us why most truther videos leave out the first 8 seconds or so of the actual collapse Kookoo."

Once again you fail, Princess. :lol:

A lame diversion.
Sarge asked you a simple, straight-forward question: "Tell us why most truther videos leave out the first 8 seconds or so of the actual collapse Kookoo."

ah huh, but its meaningless if sarge has no clue what he is doing as he has clearly demonstrated by his failure to answer my question.

If you wish to take his place start by answering my question.

Your question has nothing to do with it dumb ass. Now do I know if a building that is demolished under controlled conditions falls at free fall speed, I suppose some do and some don't, that one didn't because it was a progressive demo.

Now I freely admit that I am not an expert at building demolition, though I was in a training video using massive amounts of thermite, in several different formats.

But You can't answer for those 8 seconds because what is going on during that time period totally throws your wannabe conspiracy out the window.....

Now go play with the children Kookoo, and leave the adults alone.......

A lame diversion.

ah huh, but its meaningless if sarge has no clue what he is doing as he has clearly demonstrated by his failure to answer my question.

More of the same, lame deflection. Please refer to the first rule of the hole:
When in over your (pin) head, STOP DIGGING!
:dig:

A lame diversion.

More of the same, lame deflection. Please refer to the first rule of the hole:
When in over your (pin) head, STOP DIGGING!
:dig:

thats all you got is MORE dodging the point!

No need to preach to me about lame when you cant even tell everyone the freefall time of that other building.

your no expert, hell you dnt even rate as an amateur!

Who in their right mind is going to see you as credible when you cant even give the correct answer to a simple 1+1 question.

Last edited:
Your question has nothing to do with it dumb ass. Now do I know if a building that is demolished under controlled conditions falls at free fall speed, I suppose some do and some don't, that one didn't because it was a progressive demo.

Now I freely admit that I am not an expert at building demolition, though I was in a training video using massive amounts of thermite, in several different formats.

But You can't answer for those 8 seconds because what is going on during that time period totally throws your wannabe conspiracy out the window.....

Now go play with the children Kookoo, and leave the adults alone.......

My question most certainly does have something to do with it AND the fact that you want to pontificate your position which is total bullshit.

I dont need to answer for the 8 seconds because if you knew how this stuff works you would know your position is wrong in the place.

Its purely fizzzzix nothing to do with conspiracy so stop changing the subject.

ALL collapses are progressive LOL

this is too funny!

Can you name one that is not?

Another red herring.

I asked what the freefall speed was not what kind of collapse you think it is and you side stepped the issue with a red herring.

Last edited:
And you have sidestepped for the last time. Go play your stupidity elsewhere.

You cannot tell us what happened during the first 8 minutes of that colapse because it destroys the freefall of the whole building BS.

Anyone with common sense can see it...

But then that is obviously the problem...

BTW, are you an expert? Do tell us about your own qualifications since you wish to question everyone else.

The government's own science lackeys admitted free-fall speed for 8 floors. A physical impossibility is a physical impossibility whether it involves only 8 or all 47 stories.

Forum List

Back