WTC-7 Was A Controlled Demolition Inside Job

"This was the first known instance of fire causing the total collapse of a tall building"

NIST WTC 7 Investigation Finds Building Fires Caused Collapse, 08/21/08

and i completely agree that it is. so?

so you are an idiot then aren't you and once again.. your point is pointless

my point is this. because it is the first time it has ever happened you claim that it is impossible and explosives must have been used.

do you realize how ridiculous this argument is?

it is like saying that no space shuttle has ever burnt up on re-entry so therefore explosives must have blown up the space shuttle columbia!!

it is a moronic argument.

exactly it is a reprint in some firefighter mag from the popular mechanics article
but not in any official documentation no different than firemen that reported flashes ..explosions and molten metal

WRONG. the firefighter magazine is the original.

your claim that it isnt in any official documentation is rather silly. how many official documents do you have that say there were explosives used? :lol:

fuzz nuts you are full of shit..and a weasel..your claim is not in any official documentation and your conspiracy theory that the building was claimed to not be permanent ..but yet is permanent is just total bullshit..running in circles as are comparisons to space shuttles ...moron// for one several launch vehicles have blown up and to compare tall steel buildings of which there are thousands and thousands for a hundred years to the number of maned space flights is just total proof of how inane your thinking really is

fuzz nuts you are full of shit..and a weasel..your claim is not in any official documentation and your conspiracy theory that the building was claimed to not be permanent ..but yet is permanent is just total bullshit..running in circles as are comparisons to space shuttles ...moron// for one several launch vehicles have blown up and to compare tall steel buildings of which there are thousands and thousands for a hundred years to the number of maned space flights is just total proof of how inane your thinking really is

brushing me off !...this is the eots zone divemoroncon ..and you are running around behind me everywhere I go ...shitflake...
its the eots zone because it sounds better than the shitflake zone

which is what would be called if a zone was created for you ..in fact I coined the term shitflake just for you personally
and you are the shitflake
you are too fucking stupid to believe the truth when you see it
you are completely fucking delusional and i have been telling you that for fucking MONTHS asswipe

no, that would be YOU that is fucking NUTS

you stutter when you post. how nice...

your right. i'm wrong. the building in thailand isnt that important. it just shows that fire can take a steel frame building despite your claims to the contrary. but this thread is about WTC 7 being an inside job. so i should be refuting your proof of that, right?

so.... ummmmmm where;s the proof?

fuzz nuts you are full of shit..and a weasel..your claim is not in any official documentation

ooops. guess what i found. it actually IS in official documention.

NCSTAR 1-9 vol1 p345
:tongue:

you stutter when you post. how nice...

your right. i'm wrong. the building in thailand isnt that important. it just shows that fire can take a steel frame building despite your claims to the contrary. but this thread is about WTC 7 being an inside job. so i should be refuting your proof of that, right?

so.... ummmmmm where;s the proof?

I never made any claim on the issue other than that of offical record and not in dispute by NIST

Last edited:

NCSTAR 1-9 vol1 p345

try posting a quote and working link
why should he bother
you will only spin and deny its existence or its credibility
seriously, seek out professional help

yes the divemoronconspiracy defence again....shitflakes...divemoroncons job is to try and distract by throwing his cloud of shitflakes in the air...and because he is an unimaginative simpleton his only response will be to call one crazy or say..no..thats what you do...lol

Last edited:
fuzz nuts you are full of shit..and a weasel..your claim is not in any official documentation

NCSTAR 1-9 vol1 p345

do your own homework.

i gave you the page of the NIST report that you despise so much. don't tell me you've never even read it!!!!

the reason i didnt post a link is because i actually downloaded the entire report to my hard drive and am in the process of reading it. i cant really post a link to my hard drive.

NCSTAR 1-9 vol1 p345

do your own homework.

i gave you the page of the NIST report that you despise so much. don't tell me you've never even read it!!!!

the reason i didnt post a link is because i actually downloaded the entire report to my hard drive and am in the process of reading it. i cant really post a link to my hard drive.

I post the offical quotes and the links ..weasel

Last edited:

do your own homework.

no, you CHERRY pick and miss the meaning of what you post
so you lose the context of it every time
you seriously need professional help
i think there is hope for you, but i have none for terral or 9/11 jim job
dumbfuck

Last edited:
do your own homework.

no, you CHERRY pick
dumbfuck
shitflakes..nothing but shitflakes

Forum List

Back