WTC-7 Was A Controlled Demolition Inside Job

this is what real building fires look like and do to buildings

and so is this:

".....the worst factory fire in history took place at the Kader Industrial toy factory on the outskirts of the Thai capital of Bangkok. Officially 188 workers, most of them young women from impoverished rural families, died in the blaze. Another 469 were injured; many seriously and permanently, after they were forced to leap from second, third and fourth floors of the buildings to avoid being burnt to death.
Hundreds of workers were packed into each of the three buildings that collapsed. There were no fire extinguishers, no alarms, no sprinkler systems and the elevated walkways between the buildings were either locked or used as storage areas. The buildings themselves were death traps, constructed from un-insulated steel girders that buckled and gave way in less than 15 minutes. Those who attempted to flee through the narrow ground floor exits found them jammed shut."

Thai toy factory fire: 10 years after the world’s worst industrial inferno

brushing off a shitflake like you shows I am delusional ?....
LOL
since i have been brushing YOU off for so long, just who looks more like the shitFLAKE

brushing me off !...this is the eots zone divemoroncon ..and you are running around behind me everywhere I go ...shitflake...
its the eots zone because it sounds better than the shitflake zone

LOL
since i have been brushing YOU off for so long, just who looks more like the shitFLAKE

brushing me off !...this is the eots zone divemoroncon ..and you are running around behind me everywhere I go ...shitflake...
its the eots zone because it sounds better than the shitflake zone

which is what would be called if a zone was created for you ..in fact I coined the term shitflake just for you personally

it is not proof of anything..there is no proof it even exsisted

you are talking about the demolitions, right? :eusa_whistle:

no the description of the bulge you speak of

Deputy Chief Peter Hayden
Division 1 - 33 years

...also we were pretty sure that 7 World Trade Center would collapse. Early on, we saw a bulge in the southwest corner between floors 10 and 13, and we had put a transit on that and we were pretty sure she was going to collapse. You actually could see there was a visible bulge, it ran up about three floors. It came down about 5 o’clock in the afternoon, but by about 2 o’clock in the afternoon we realized this thing was going to collapse.

and so is this:

".....the worst factory fire in history took place at the Kader Industrial toy factory on the outskirts of the Thai capital of Bangkok. Officially 188 workers, most of them young women from impoverished rural families, died in the blaze. Another 469 were injured; many seriously and permanently, after they were forced to leap from second, third and fourth floors of the buildings to avoid being burnt to death.
Hundreds of workers were packed into each of the three buildings that collapsed. There were no fire extinguishers, no alarms, no sprinkler systems and the elevated walkways between the buildings were either locked or used as storage areas. The buildings themselves were death traps, constructed from un-insulated steel girders that buckled and gave way in less than 15 minutes. Those who attempted to flee through the narrow ground floor exits found them jammed shut."

wow talk about desperation !! for one thing it is a factory not a skyscraper and secondly almost the entire article is about he complete lack of building codes or safety in this completely sub-standard building...what a joke you are

"the Kader factory outside Bangkok was never intended to be a permanent structure. Cheap shoddy buildings, which failed to meet even the minimal Thai construction requirements"

Last edited:
you are talking about the demolitions, right? :eusa_whistle:

no the description of the bulge you speak of

Deputy Chief Peter Hayden
Division 1 - 33 years

...also we were pretty sure that 7 World Trade Center would collapse. Early on, we saw a bulge in the southwest corner between floors 10 and 13, and we had put a transit on that and we were pretty sure she was going to collapse. You actually could see there was a visible bulge, it ran up about three floors. It came down about 5 o’clock in the afternoon, but by about 2 o’clock in the afternoon we realized this thing was going to collapse.

link ?...NIST verification ????...anything ??

Last edited:

and so is this:

wow talk about desperation !! for one thing it is a factory not a skyscraper and secondly almost the entire article is about he complete lack of building codes or safety in this completely sub-standard building...what a joke you are

"the Kader factory outside Bangkok was never intended to be a permanent structure. Cheap shoddy buildings, which failed to meet even the minimal Thai construction requirements"

what difference does how tall the building is make? if steel a steel building fails then it fails. you building code argument is EXACTLY what i was looking for. you see, the other buildings you were comparing WTC7 to had silly things like working sprinklers and water pressure to fight the fire and all that type of silly things that might help keep a building standing. Building 7 had no water and nobody fighting the fires for HOURS before it collapsed. the Kader factory is also a steel structure with no sprinkler systems and it collapsed within 15 minutes.

remember, your main argument is that fire cant cause a collapse. well, it obviously can. it did in this case.

prove it.

wow... my typing about two posts above was really bad. i was eating at the time!! :razz: sorry about that.

and so is this:

what difference does how tall the building is make? if steel a steel building fails then it fails. you building code argument is EXACTLY what i was looking for. you see, the other buildings you were comparing WTC7 to had silly things like working sprinklers and water pressure to fight the fire and all that type of silly things that might help keep a building standing. Building 7 had no water and nobody fighting the fires for HOURS before it collapsed. the Kader factory is also a steel structure with no sprinkler systems and it collapsed within 15 minutes.

remember, your main argument is that fire cant cause a collapse. well, it obviously can. it did in this case.

you are comparing the mammoth concrete and iron wtc 7 and u.s building code to what is essentially a huge tin shack built without any codes never intended to even be a permanent structure ...you are a joke..and my argument is not that fire can not cause a collapse ..my argument is a fact stated clearly in the NIST report report

"This was the first known instance of fire causing the total collapse of a tall building"

NIST WTC 7 Investigation Finds Building Fires Caused Collapse, 08/21/08

Last edited:
link ?...NIST verification ????...anything ??
Peter Hayden

exactly it is a reprint in some firefighter mag from the popular mechanics article
but not in any official documentation no different than firemen that reported flashes ..explosions and molten metal

August 21, 2007
Former Chief of NIST's Fire Science Division Calls for Independent Review of World Trade Center Investigation

Dr. Quintiere also expressed his frustration at NIST’s failure to provide a report on the third skyscraper that collapsed on 9/11, World Trade Center Building 7. “And that building was not hit by anything,” noted Dr. Quintiere. “It’s more important to take a look at that. Maybe there was damage by the debris falling down that played a significant role. But other than that you had fires burning a long time without fire department intervention. And firefighters were in that building. I have yet to see any kind of story about what they saw. What was burning? Were photographs taken? Nothing!”
OpEdNews - Article: Former Chief of NIST's Fire Science Division Calls for Independent Review of World Trade Center Investigation

prove it.

this quotes is from the article you posted ..moron

see, i wasnt sure if it was you taking the quote out of context or whether it was someone else and you were quoting them. now that i know you are the moron that is intentionally trying to deceive people. i can call you on it.

"Companies such as Kader Holdings need to move their operations rapidly to take advantage of the newest areas of low-cost labour. That it why the Kader factory outside Bangkok was never intended to be a permanent structure. Cheap shoddy buildings, which failed to meet even the minimal Thai construction requirements, were simply packed to overflowing with workers and machines. Elementary safety precautions were deemed to be unnecessary overheads."

safety precautions were not followed (a smart person could even surmise that from the first paragraph but i digress). they got around the building codes by saying the building was only temporary. i lived in thailand during the late 90s and remember the uproar this fire caused and the investigations that followed. this has absolutely no bearing on on your claim that fires can not cause a steel framed building to collapse.

can i ask you a very simple question? why do you think they put fireproofing on the beams at wtc7? do you think it could possibly be to protect them from FIRES!!!!?

Forum List

Back