WTC-7 Was A Controlled Demolition Inside Job

but according to nist only three columns were required to fail it would not require tons of explosives if fires alone could cause this failure of three columns then...would it

Oh please let us not forget the twin towers now,,,,,,,can't leave them out....We are talking tons of explosives and weeks if not months of sneaking around.

while I do not accept your assertion as evidence fires caused it...we are discussing wtc 7 here... and lets not forget this little elephant in the room

August 21, 2007
Former Chief of NIST's Fire Science Division Calls for Independent Review of World Trade Center Investigation

"although the key elements of the core steel were demographically labeled. A careful reading of the NIST report shows that they have no evidence that the temperatures they predict as necessary for failure are corroborated by findings "

OpEdNews - Page 2 of Article: Former Chief of NIST's Fire Science Division Calls for Independent Review of World Trade Center Investigation
so says "oped news"(AKA another fucking BLOG)

Oh please let us not forget the twin towers now,,,,,,,can't leave them out....We are talking tons of explosives and weeks if not months of sneaking around.

while I do not accept your assertion as evidence fires caused it...we are discussing wtc 7 here... and lets not forget this little elephant in the room

August 21, 2007
Former Chief of NIST's Fire Science Division Calls for Independent Review of World Trade Center Investigation

"although the key elements of the core steel were demographically labeled. A careful reading of the NIST report shows that they have no evidence that the temperatures they predict as necessary for failure are corroborated by findings "

OpEdNews - Page 2 of Article: Former Chief of NIST's Fire Science Division Calls for Independent Review of World Trade Center Investigation

and now in the face of the evidence shitflakes resorts to his divemoronconspiracy that a fake article can be created for the lead fire investigator at NIST full of quotes denouncing NIST and its procedures unimpeded by slander lawsuits or the site being taken down or some denier proving it is a fraud...because denial is all shitflakes has left

August 21, 2007

and now in the face of the evidence shitflakes resorts to his divemoronconspiracy that a fake article can be created for the lead fire investigator at NIST full of quotes denouncing NIST and its procedures unimpeded by slander lawsuits or the site being taken down or some denier proving it is a fraud...because denial is all shitflakes has left
that isnt evidence, shitflake
its a fucking BLOG
nothing more

it lacks credibility
has no more power of proof than any post you have ever made
so that makes YOU the shitflake once again

kinda what you fucking morons say about PM mag
except they actually DO have some credibility since they have a history of digging for the truth
and you can shove your fucking nutcase bullshit about them being a Hearst publication up your moronic troofer fucking ass

Last edited:

its a fucking BLOG
nothing more

it lacks credibility

except they actually DO have some credibility since they have a history of digging for the truth
and you can shove your fucking nutcase bullshit about them being a Herst publication up your moronic troofer fucking ass

you make the claim the article is fake..that these quotes are fake..prove it or shut the fuck up...it is a ludicrous accusation you can not possible substantiate..it is pure denial ..just trying to throw shitflakes in the air once again

its a fucking BLOG
nothing more

it lacks credibility

and you can shove your fucking nutcase bullshit about them being a Herst publication up your moronic troofer fucking ass

you make the claim the article is fake..that these quotes are fake..prove it or shut the fuck up...it is a ludicrous accusation you can not possible substantiate..it is pure denial ..just trying to throw shitflakes in the air once again
i never said anything of the sort shitflake
i said oped news lacks credibility
so fuck off
learn to fucking READ

its a fucking BLOG
nothing more

it lacks credibility

and you can shove your fucking nutcase bullshit about them being a Hearst publication up your moronic troofer fucking ass

the criticism of popular mechanics is there editorial opinion presented as fact and the omission of quotes that do not fit the story..no one is saying that popular mechanics gives quotes from nist investigators they have fabricated that would be...stupid

its a fucking BLOG
nothing more

it lacks credibility

so fuck off
learn to fucking READ

what has that got to do with the words of Dr. Quintiere....shitflakes

[The full text of Dr. Quintiere’s statement to the Science Committee can be found at The Investigation of the World Trade Center Collapse: Findings, Recommendations, and Next Steps ]

so fuck off
learn to fucking READ

what has that got to do with the words of Dr. Quintiere....shitflakes

[The full text of Dr. Quintiere’s statement to the Science Committee can be found at The Investigation of the World Trade Center Collapse: Findings, Recommendations, and Next Steps ]
its called "cherry picking", shitflake

why don't you contact Dr. Quintiere, and ask him if he thinks it was a controlled demolition

i glanced through the list of speakers and those that submitted written reports and he(Dr. Quintiere) isnt listed there

Last edited:
Dr. Quintiere made a statement before a congressional committee. Thius is true. And mr eots tries to use that statement to prove that fire was not the cause of the collapse of wtc7. However when you read the statement in it's entirety it becomes rather clear that Dr. Quintiere is upset about the lack of testing facilities and the number of fire tester in the entire United States.

No where in his statements does he even hint that there may have been any type of explosives.

"I point out some alarming facts. The fire program at NIST received a boost in the 1970's under the confluence of several forces: NSF advancing $2 million per year for fire research, consumer product safety legislation (CPSC), and the funding advanced by industry and government agencies for fire research (about $ 2–3 million per year). This funding has considerably dropped in real dollars. The NIST fire program continues to survive by taking contracts from government and the private sector that could otherwise support academic or private industry. The extramural research program of NIST, inherited from NSF, has shrunk from effectively $2 million to about $500k in 1970 dollars. The NSF has defaulted a fire program to NIST so investigators in academia have no program to turn to at NSF. The NASA microgravity program had taken up the slack in fire research beginning about 1985, but its current fire research budget has been decimated in a shift from space station needed research to a Mars human flight program. The Science Committee has oversight over NSF, NASA, and NIST. It should investigate how it can best support the needed fire research."

Dr. Quintiere

well now that is cherry picking his complaints and criticism went well beyond just that.. but regardless
I am not claiming he supports the controlled demolition theory..I am claiming he supports an independent investigation..finds the results questionable...feels fact finding was blocked and that there is no evidence that temperatures required to initiate failure ...all of which is fact

well now that is cherry picking his complaints and criticism went well beyond just that.. but regardless
I am not claiming he supports the controlled demolition theory..I am claiming he supports an independent investigation..finds the results questionable...feels fact finding was blocked and that there is no evidence that temperatures required to initiate failure ...all of which is fact

he only find minutia wrong
not that it was anywhere near a controlled demo
you using his words as your excuse to claim a CD is a LIE

I stated.. as clear as day.. my position ..shitflakes...you rambling bumble ass

I stated.. as clear as day.. my position ..shitflakes...you rambling bumble ass
its still not a controlled demolition shitflake

and its ONLY on WTC7

cause they used ultra super secret detonators and super thermite paint

:eusa_whistle:

before the army disclosed radar it was super secret..before the disclosed stealth technology it it was super secret the army holds patents on experimentally patents for thermite technology's...it is not a stretch in the least that thermite or thermite like substances have been formulated for cutting purposes at all

You haven't a clue what the Army may or may not have. I retired in 93 (just 16 years ago) and i haven't a clue what they may or may not have. And I was in a position where I knew a lot. But I notice you didn't really answer any of my statements.

Thermite charge - Patent # 7555986 - PatentGenius
Sustained thermite cutting technologies

Date Issued: July 7, 2009
Application: 11/371,541
Filed: March 8, 2006
Inventors: Givens; Richard W. (Columbus, OH)
Klein; Jerome A. (Raymond, OH)
Burky; Thomas E. (Monroe Township, OH)
Reuther; James J. (Worthington, OH)

Assignee: Battelle Memorial Institute (Columbus, OH)
Primary Examiner: Bergin; James S
Assistant Examiner:
Attorney Or Agent: MacMillan, Sobanski & Todd, LLC
U.S. Class: 102/331; 102/293; 148/194; 266/48
Field Of Search: 102/307; 102/331; 102/476; 102/314; 102/320; 102/321; 102/332; 102/293; 89/1.14; 266/48; 266/167; 148/194; 148/204; 148/205
International Class: F42D 3/00; B23K 7

Last edited:
before the army disclosed radar it was super secret..before the disclosed stealth technology it it was super secret the army holds patents on experimentally patents for thermite technology's...it is not a stretch in the least that thermite or thermite like substances have been formulated for cutting purposes at all

You haven't a clue what the Army may or may not have. I retired in 93 (just 16 years ago) and i haven't a clue what they may or may not have. And I was in a position where I knew a lot. But I notice you didn't really answer any of my statements.

Sustained thermite cutting technologies

Date Issued: July 7, 2009
Application: 11/371,541
Filed: March 8, 2006
Inventors: Givens; Richard W. (Columbus, OH)
Klein; Jerome A. (Raymond, OH)
Burky; Thomas E. (Monroe Township, OH)
Reuther; James J. (Worthington, OH)

Assignee: Battelle Memorial Institute (Columbus, OH)
Primary Examiner: Bergin; James S
Assistant Examiner:
Attorney Or Agent: MacMillan, Sobanski & Todd, LLC
U.S. Class: 102/331; 102/293; 148/194; 266/48
Field Of Search: 102/307; 102/331; 102/476; 102/314; 102/320; 102/321; 102/332; 102/293; 89/1.14; 266/48; 266/167; 148/194; 148/204; 148/205
International Class: F42D 3/00; B23K 7

:lol:

20060266204 Thermite charge
... allows more expeditious and safer material removal, including entry into structures, and structural demolition. BACKGROUND OF THE INVENTION [0004] Thermite reactions are well characterized and have been used for a variety of applications

7555986 Thermite charge
... provides for cutting operations using linear thermite charges; the charges cut one dimensional or two dimensional geometric shapes; the invention is useful for structure entry or demolition. Inventors: Givens; Richard W. (Columbus, OH ...

Patent Search Results - PatentStorm

20060266204 Thermite charge
... allows more expeditious and safer material removal, including entry into structures, and structural demolition. BACKGROUND OF THE INVENTION [0004] Thermite reactions are well characterized and have been used for a variety of applications

7555986 Thermite charge
... provides for cutting operations using linear thermite charges; the charges cut one dimensional or two dimensional geometric shapes; the invention is useful for structure entry or demolition. Inventors: Givens; Richard W. (Columbus, OH ...

Patent Search Results - PatentStorm
nice cherry picking from that search link
:lol:

Forum List

Back