WTC-7 Was A Controlled Demolition Inside Job

Another video we have seen from you before.

First off you can tell that the interviewer doesn't believe a word of it.

Unreacted Nano thermite? Really in all that heat some of it didn't go off?

The guy mentions molten metal (Not steel)

He claims it can be used as an explosion but that military scientists may not be familiar with it? Really?

He also reiterates that the non esistant explosions had to be perfectly timed, from the top down. Sorry but the explosion of the plane would have either screwed that up or set off the chain immediately.

Sorry this guy is just another nut case.

where has thermite EVER been used to bring down a building?

it isnt used in building demolition. so twoofers would have you believe that there is the massive conspiracy to crash planes into buildings and then blow up the world trade center with a product that has NEVER been used in building demolitions. it doesnt make any sense at all.

also, if explosives were used to bring down the WTC why didnt the official story just say that? why not just blame the terrorists for that also? why even bother to fly planes into the buildings? just blow them up and blame the terrorists.

seriously, the twoofers just dont make any sense.

it isnt used in building demolition. so twoofers would have you believe that there is the massive conspiracy to crash planes into buildings and then blow up the world trade center with a product that has NEVER been used in building demolitions. it doesnt make any sense at all.

also, if explosives were used to bring down the WTC why didnt the official story just say that? why not just blame the terrorists for that also? why even bother to fly planes into the buildings? just blow them up and blame the terrorists.

if i went through all the hassle of wiring up a building to collapse with timed detonators from the top down(backwards from every demo ever done) why the FUCK would i risk damaging all that work by having a plane crash into the buildings
and then, why would i include a plane crash in PA as an extra?
makes ZERO sense

Occam's Razor

if i went through all the hassle of wiring up a building to collapse with timed detonators from the top down(backwards from every demo ever done) why the FUCK would i risk damaging all that work by having a plane crash into the buildings
makes ZERO sense

Occam's Razor

If the planes were not your plan but someone else's. you just know about the planes and rig the buildings independent of the plane plot.
of course it's already been proven the towers were not brought down by demolition, but just for shits and giggles. :lol:

makes ZERO sense

Occam's Razor

If the planes were not your plan but someone else's. you just know about the planes and rig the buildings independent of the plane plot.
of course it's already been proven the towers were not brought down by demolition, but just for shits and giggles. :lol:
but then I would have been pissed that they ruined my perfect plan
i would have come out and exposed them
LOL

but also, i would have had to rig the explosives to time with the plane crashes and the point of entry

Last edited:
makes ZERO sense

Occam's Razor

but then I would have been pissed that they ruined my perfect plan
i would have come out and exposed them
LOL

but also, i would have had to rig the explosives to time with the plane crashes and the point of entry

Cheney was in WTC 7 with the remote control to set off the explosives.

when before has a building fully collapsed due to fire....never...when before have two buildings fully collapsed due primarily to fire ...never

when before has a building fully collapsed due to fire....never...when before have two buildings fully collapsed due primarily to fire ...never
the madrid building did
the parts that DIDNT have concrete
which would be the only parts similar to the WTC

Gee when has a Battleship ever been sunk by an airplane? 3 times, all on Dec 7th 1942. Never before and never since.

Coincidence? NO Understandable , yes.

When have 3 skyscrapers collapse due to airplanes and fire? September 11th 2001, never before and never since.

So you are saying that it is possible for a structural steel building to PARTIALLY collapse due to fire?

How is that possible if fire cannot affect steel like you and your buddies claim?

how many of these other buildings had a structural steel core....a truss curtain wall design and a column free interior ....that were hit by an aiplane compromising the sturctural and fire supression systems on multiple floors....

how many of these other buildings had a structural steel core....a truss curtain wall design and a column free interior ....that were hit by an aiplane compromising the sturctural and fire supression systems on multiple floors....

Now don't go asking questions like this manu. You'll just confuse them.

:lol:

too logical for troofers

makes ZERO sense

Occam's Razor

only in the minds of frady cat deniars like you Bush dupes has it been proven explosives did not bring down the towers.:lol::lol:

makes ZERO sense

Occam's Razor

only in the minds of frady cat deniars like you Bush dupes has it been proven explosives did not bring down the towers.:lol::lol:

sorry but bush had only been in office what...7 months.....it takes longer than that to plan and wire a 100 story tall building....it would have to have been clinton.....

yet these coincidence theorists automatically except the THEORY that fires caused the buildings to collapse and their logic is doesnt matter to them that hundreds of credible people such as architects,engineers,scientists,first responders and firemen dont accept the theory that the fires caused the buildings to collapse,only what the corporate controlled media and government agencys tell them.its priceless logic,I love it.:lol::lol::lol:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back