WTC-7 Was A Controlled Demolition Inside Job

Wait wait... So the only facts you can throw are not actually facts but Superstitions from these folks?

Just because they're Officers/Enlisted men in the Military doesn't mean they're right.

But yet again, you fail to come at me with facts..

well, after you delete all those duplicate posts, why don't you ask a few of them to join here so they can be a part of the discussion and we can ask what they REALLY think happened and see if they actually agree with your bullshit

Wait wait... So the only facts you can throw are not actually facts but Superstitions from these folks?

Just because they're Officers/Enlisted men in the Military doesn't mean they're right.

its just another troofer thing, an appeal to authority without anything to back it up
just try and find info on ANY of those people and find a source that ISNT a troofer nutcase site

how many of this caliber in this positions and with careers of meritorious service then do the math again..dipshit

ok. 3,467 recipients of the Medal of Honor. you have 25 signers of the petition. even if all of them received the medal of honor thats 0.7%

please stop stuttering when you post.:lol:

it is not the medals alone it is the positions critical to national security and with direct expertise in NORAD..aircraft.. explosives and counter terrorism
and because someone does not speak out it does not mean they accept the official lie...you are once again in denial

its just another troofer thing, an appeal to authority without anything to back it up
just try and find info on ANY of those people and find a source that ISNT a troofer nutcase site

your authority is bush lies and PM you moron

the divemoronconspiracy again ..as you flail in your denial

there is no denial of reality from me, asswipe
that's what YOU live in

that's what YOU live in

sorry you are a pathetic divemoronconspacy nut job that has a whacked out theory that the patriots site and the NIST article are fakes...it is a moronic theory that you made up...it is stupid weak and pathetic like its originator
and name sake the divemoroncon

that's what YOU live in

sorry you are a pathetic divemoronconspacy nut job that has a whacked out theory that the patriots site and the NIST article are fakes...it is a moronic theory that you made up...it is stupid weak and pathetic like its originator
STRAWMAN ALERT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

never made any such claim asshole

that's what YOU live in

You still haven't Responded to Both my posts questioning you about the other hundreds of people who supposedly took part in this Massive Conspiracy.

Hey Eots, i love your Neg Rep on me..

Classy, but hey, the way you post around here doesn't surprise me..

You don't see me going around Neg repping people for having a different View..

Just sayin' ;)
meh, dont let a neg rep bother ya
its a peer review system and he knows you will shortly have more than he does, so he's getting in the hits before you get there
;)

that's what YOU live in

You still haven't Responded to Both my posts questioning you about the other hundreds of people who supposedly took part in this Massive Conspiracy.

you cant find what you don't investigate..people in the mafia dont give themselves up because they feel guilty they do it because of extensive investigation and threat of prosecution

you cant find what you don't investigate..people in the mafia dont give themselves up because they feel guilty they do it because of extensive investigation and threat of prosecution

Buddy, if that were true we wouldn't have known about Watergate, Iran/Contra and etc..

Somebody would have blown the whistle to reveal the so Called "Truth".. It's logic.

And in this case it's more than 100+ people, who according to you are part of this Massive Conspiracy.

there is no comparison with Watergate or Iran/contra...try operation big city or MK ultra or the bay of Tomkin or the over throw of mosadec..the dole fruit company and Hearst in south America..the manhattan project..the mafia

Last edited:
How is there not a Comparison with Watergate and Iran/Contra?

You seriously make me wonder what made you believe in this whole Conspiracy shit..

How is there not a Comparison with Watergate and Iran/Contra?

You seriously make me wonder what made you believe in this whole Conspiracy shit..

some of the people here are totally insane. eots isnt one of them. hes actually logical (but wrong). i have no idea why he holds onto his beliefs so strongly when faced with logic that contradicts his preconceived belief that there is this huge conspiracy.

maybe he just likes to argue for the sake of arguing.

oh bullshit what facts ?..no it was a long process that stared on 9/11 when my father who was involved in covert operations...in fact after the cold war was over he received medals from operations he never spoke of that were now declassified so secrets can be kept..and he was a murder homicide detective..anyway it was he on 9/11 that said bullshit..could not happen without inside involvement..and i thought he was nuts then I heard other CIA AND FBI say the same thing..so i started to investigate the facts and that lead to ..let it happen ...then I looked at the case of wtc7..the commision cover up....the rest is history

Forum List

Back