WTC-7 Was A Controlled Demolition Inside Job

Hey gomer pyle agent, havent you learned yet that since your posts are as moronic as cornboy trolls and that like him,your a paid disinfo agent as well and the fact that he has so many other socks there at that site that I made the easy mistake of thinking you were him,that because your posts are as moronic as his,Im done with you? havent you figured that fact out yet agent? same goes for you agent fizz. I know you guys like Ditzcon,will blatantly ignore facts and evidence of experts since thats all they do is pay you guys here to post bullshit and lies,and are too arrogant to admit it when you have been proven wrong so im done with you trolls.

Its just the ones that are not disinfo agents that are only Bush/Obama dupes such as manu that have been brainwashed by not only the media and government agencys but agents like yourselfs that have been sent here,that I TRY to reason with.Since he isnt an agent and just a Bush/Obama dupe brainwashed by the government and media,I have at least SOME hope that they will listen someday and wake up.you agents dont give a fuck about those 3000 plus people that the the government and mossad murdered,just the paychecks these agencys are paying you.

Fuck you asswipe, what have you ever cared about your fellow man? I served on active duty for 22 years, I care more than you will ever know. But that does not mean that I will allow people like you to post their poison in a forum without responding with the truth. You don't post facts, you post lies that prove you want to tear this great nation down. You are done with me? Not in a long shot, because where i come from there are millions more.

Fuck you very much and have a great day.

are you sure you didn't do that for a paycheck and not knowing what else to do ??...with the lack of respect you have for your fellow servicemen that disagree with you,,,why should you receive any ??

yeah great point,funny how he blatantly has no respect whatsoever for his fellow servicemen who unlike him,are objective and open minded about this issue and have called it an inside job.funny how the truth hurts him.I obviously struck a nerve that hurt him.the truth seems to do that to people.:lol: honestly I dont know why you bother with these agents,their a waste of time.the only ones I try to reason with anymore are the loyal Bush/Obama dupes such as Manu and a few others that are not agents.

Fuck you asswipe, what have you ever cared about your fellow man? I served on active duty for 22 years, I care more than you will ever know. But that does not mean that I will allow people like you to post their poison in a forum without responding with the truth. You don't post facts, you post lies that prove you want to tear this great nation down. You are done with me? Not in a long shot, because where i come from there are millions more.

are you sure you didn't do that for a paycheck and not knowing what else to do ??...with the lack of respect you have for your fellow servicemen that disagree with you,,,why should you receive any ??

How many Servicemen.. 25? out of... thousands?

Like i said before, just because they serve or have served and agree with you doesn't mean with they're right. But, I bet you don't give a shit about these Servicemen, I bet you're one of those that Bad-mouth the Military and Disrespect it.

If it weren't for them being on your side you wouldn't even bother calling them Patriots.

you bet this and you bet that..I bet your an idiot..and actually it is hundreds and in areas of high responsibility critical to national security and silence by others does not mean agreement ..those that speak out are always in the minority in any situation

yeah great point,funny how he blatantly has no respect whatsoever for his fellow servicemen who unlike him,are objective and open minded about this issue and have called it an inside job.funny how the truth hurts him.I obviously struck a nerve that hurt him.the truth seems to do that to people.:lol: honestly I dont know why you bother with these agents,their a waste of time.the only ones I try to reason with anymore are the loyal Bush/Obama dupes such as Manu and a few others that are not agents.

You two morons don't even know what respect is. And to question me and if I show any respect to fellow veterans, well that is simply laughable. You do not know me and you obviously do not understand the military. And do not tell me your BS lies about who served in your families again. After you have worn the Uniform then you have some bragging rights.

I respect the truth, I am still waiting to hear it from you two clowns.

You two morons don't even know what respect is. And to question me and if I show any respect to fellow veterans, well that is simply laughable. You do not know me and you obviously do not understand the military. And do not tell me your BS lies about who served in your families again. After you have worn the Uniform then you have some bragging rights.

Lies? ...fuck you..what war did you serve in little Ollie blowhard ..a week in the gulf war ...mabey...fuck off...I grew up on the knees of real fighting soldiers and my childhood although wonderful was as rigorous training as any boot camp..I was hiking 25 miles with one canteen into the bush when I was 9

Lies? ...fuck you..what war did you serve in little Ollie blowhard ..a week in the gulf war ...mabey...fuck off...I grew up on the knees of real fighting soldiers and my childhood although wonderful was as rigorous training as any boot camp..I was hiking 25 miles with one canteen into the bush when I was 9

1971 to 1993 you figure it out. I do not Bragg about anywhere I have been. Though on occasion I might talk about a single incident or Unit.

Into the bush? Are you Australian?

Lol....still trying to wave his service around as a universal license to say whatever he wants. He's also full of shit about his respect for other Vets but he'll say whatever he thinks he needs to in order to score emotional points with his peanut gallery.

Lol....still trying to wave his service around as a universal license to say whatever he wants. He's also full of shit about his respect for other Vets but he'll say whatever he thinks he needs to in order to score emotional points with his peanut gallery.
you just get everything wrong

From what I've seen so far, it's a strong signal of being in the right direction if you disagree. Thank you.

From what I've seen so far, it's a strong signal of being in the right direction if you disagree. Thank you.
and you would be wrong once again

Lol......okay....if you say so! Rotfl......could you do Maine a favor? Could you not broadcast that is where you are or are from because I've been there a few times and even the fucking ground hogs display more usefulness than your bullshit. Why don't you tell us again how plumbing has never been cast into concrete walls? That little backpedal job you pulled was truly entertaining!

Lol......okay....if you say so! Rotfl......could you do Maine a favor? Could you not broadcast that is where you are or are from because I've been there a few times and even the fucking ground hogs display more usefulness than your bullshit. Why don't you tell us again how plumbing has never been cast into concrete walls? That little backpedal job you pulled was truly entertaining!
wow
you just described your own posts to a T

and you are a fucking liar as well
i NEVER said it had never been done you asswipe

some day you will actually learn how to read for comprehension, till then, fuck off

Last edited:

found any pictures of the rebar cages yet.....

Once again....I've never said anything about rebar....why do you keep asking me about something I've not claimed?

wow

some day you will actually learn how to read for comprehension, till then, fuck off

You have no shame. You kept claiming plumbing is never cast into concrete until I posted a link that said that word for word. Then you tried to backpedal and say you only meant they haven't done that in 30 years.....after Manu posted a link about building codes.

You're a fucking suicide waiting to happen. Man up!

wow

You have no shame. You kept claiming plumbing is never cast into concrete until I posted a link that said that word for word. Then you tried to backpedal and say you only meant they haven't done that in 30 years.....after Manu posted a link about building codes.

it never IS
you dumbfuck
learn verb tense

you are by far more likely to do harm to yourself or others than I am
so seek out professional help for yourself

Last edited:

HE(curvelight) never actually claimed that
but he got on the dumbfuck wagon when christophera made that claim

wow

it never IS
you dumbfuck
learn verb tense

Lol....so you go from saying:

It never is cast into concrete

To

They haven't done it in 30 years

To

I never said it hasn't been

To

Well no they have never done it cause you need to learn "verb tense!"

ROFTL! All I can say is thank you for the free entertainment. Full steam backpedal!

it never IS
you dumbfuck
learn verb tense

To

To

To

ROFTL! All I can say is thank you for the free entertainment. Full steam backpedal!
fucking idiot
i'm not going to give you a grammar lesson cause i fucking hate doing that shit
but you are too fucking stupid for words

it never IS
you dumbfuck
learn verb tense

To

To

To

fucking idiot
i'm not going to give you a grammar lesson cause i fucking hate doing that shit
but you are too fucking stupid for words

Nobody needs a grammar lesson to see you changed your position at least three times.......if I thought you were capable of admitting a fuck up I'd link those posts but you aren't important enough.

Forum List

Back