Lol....so you go from saying:

It never is cast into concrete

To

They haven't done it in 30 years

To

I never said it hasn't been

To

Well no they have never done it cause you need to learn "verb tense!"

ROFTL! All I can say is thank you for the free entertainment. Full steam backpedal!
fucking idiot
i'm not going to give you a grammar lesson cause i fucking hate doing that shit
but you are too fucking stupid for words

Nobody needs a grammar lesson to see you changed your position at least three times.......if I thought you were capable of admitting a fuck up I'd link those posts but you aren't important enough.
you do, because i havent changed my position at all
only delusional fucks like you would think i have

fucking idiot
i'm not going to give you a grammar lesson cause i fucking hate doing that shit
but you are too fucking stupid for words

Nobody needs a grammar lesson to see you changed your position at least three times.......if I thought you were capable of admitting a fuck up I'd link those posts but you aren't important enough.

It's not "delusion" if it's just another outright lie.

it would only be a lie if he actually understands the difference
but since he has shown he doesn't understand grammar very well, that it is a delusion and not a lie

Last edited:

but since he has shown he doesn't understand grammar very well, that it is a delusion and not a lie

The list of things that Id-eots {EDIT -- my bad. the reference SHOULD have been to Bent Light} does not understand very well is too long to set forth here.

I concede that it is POSSIBLE that his bogus assertion about you having allegedly changed your position is based on his abject ignorance.

But it nevertheless remains possible that he is just intentionally lying his stupid ass off.

Last edited:

The list of things that Id-eots does not understand very well is too long to set forth here.

I concede that it is POSSIBLE that his bogus assertion about you having allegedly changed your position is based on his abject ignorance.

But it nevertheless remains possible that he is just intentionally lying his stupid ass off.
rut roh
counselor, you need to go back and read
:lol:
Id-Eots, was not the one doing that

The list of things that Id-eots does not understand very well is too long to set forth here.

rut roh
counselor, you need to go back and read
:lol:
Id-Eots, was not the one doing that

Yup. My bad. Wrong idiot I had in mind.

The melting point of WTC-7 structural steel is 1535 degrees Celsius or 2795 degrees Fahrenheit.

Here is a quote that you have asked me to provide that shows mistakes or contradictions.

Can you please explain why you continue to use the MELTING point of steel as part of your argument? Please point out where anyone has said that any part of the WTC7 steel structure melted.

Are you trying to say that the only way a steel structure can fail is if it melts?

The melting point of WTC-7 structural steel is 1535 degrees Celsius or 2795 degrees Fahrenheit.

Here is a quote that you have asked me to provide that shows mistakes or contradictions.

Can you please explain why you continue to use the MELTING point of steel as part of your argument? Please point out where anyone has said that any part of the WTC7 steel structure melted.

Are you trying to say that the only way a steel structure can fail is if it melts?

never let facts get in the way of a good story.... :cuckoo:

Your admission is redundant and not necessary.

Your admission is redundant and not necessary.

Just like you and a pile of shit.

Just like you and a pile of shit.

Yes I am a pile of shit. How does that change others ignoring facts to tell a good story?
then you and the rest of the fucking moronic troofers should stop ignoring facts

What facts have I ignored? (it should be fun to watch you continue to be dishonest and please do leave some more childish remarks with the rep button. It's always very encouraging to know you get frustrated so easily you have to live in the first grade just to have something to say)

Yes I am a pile of shit. How does that change others ignoring facts to tell a good story?
then you and the rest of the fucking moronic troofers should stop ignoring facts

What facts have I ignored? (it should be fun to watch you continue to be dishonest and please do leave some more childish remarks with the rep button. It's always very encouraging to know you get frustrated so easily you have to live in the first grade just to have something to say)
ROFLMAO
i'm not frustrated asswipe
i'm LAUGHING at your stupid ass

and you and the rest of the fucking moronic troofers ignore ALL the facts and replace them with your paranoid delusions of it being an inside job

Every now and then I check in on this crazy thread for a laugh and based on the most recent posts I see it seems to be as silly as ever. Thanks for the giggles:lol:

Hi CBI:

Every now and then I check in on this crazy thread for a laugh and based on the most recent posts I see it seems to be as silly as ever. Thanks for the giggles:lol:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=73qK4j32iuo]"Two" Controlled Demolition Implosions[/ame]

Thousands of innocent Americans were murdered on 9/11 by a rogue element working inside our Federal, State and Local Govts, which means this WTC-7 CD Implosion Topic is 'no' laughing matter ...

GL,

Terral

Hi CBI:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=73qK4j32iuo]"Two" Controlled Demolition Implosions[/ame]

Thousands of innocent Americans were murdered on 9/11 by a rogue element working inside our Federal, State and Local Govts, which means this WTC-7 CD Implosion Topic is 'no' laughing matter ...

GL,

Terral

It doesn't even closely resemble a controlled demolition. You don't know enough about it to even recognise it. There are plenty of controlled demolitions going on, visit one. Ask if you could please go on site see what it takes. Tell them your doing a article for someone and let a demolition expert show you around and explain what it entails It won't take long for you to realize the truth...that is if your capable of still discerning such a thing.

Hi CBI:

GL,

Terral

It doesn't even closely resemble a controlled demolition. You don't know enough about it to even recognise it. There are plenty of controlled demolitions going on, visit one. Ask if you could please go on site see what it takes. Tell them your doing a article for someone and let a demolition expert show you around and explain what it entails It won't take long for you to realize the truth...that is if your capable of still discerning such a thing.

He's not.

Hi CBI :)cuckoo:):

It doesn't even closely resemble a controlled demolition. You don't know enough about it to even recognise it ...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=73qK4j32iuo]Again. We 'Are' Looking At 'Two' Controlled Demolition Implosions With WTC-7 On The Left ...[/ame]

Yes. I 'do' (#3) know 'much' more about the Demolition of Commercial Buildings than you and these Architects and Engineers (AE911Truth.org) and Scholars (ScholarsFor911Truth) also agree with me.

This guy cannot even spell 'recognize' ...

GL,

Terral

Forum List

Back