WTF Chuck: Working Class Spends Money On 'Booze & Women'

Lakhota

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2011
Native America
GOP Senator Implies Those Who Aren’t Millionaires Waste Money On ‘Booze, Women’

That’s why the richest deserve a break on estate taxes, says Chuck Grassley.

In an astonishing defense of dropping “death taxes” for individual estates worth more than $5.5 million, GOP Iowa Sen. Chuck Grassley implied that people not currently affected by that tax are “spending every darn penny ... on booze or women.”

“I think not having the estate tax recognizes the people that are investing — as opposed to those that are just spending every darn penny they have, whether it’s on booze or women or movies,” Grassley told the Des Moines Register in an interview published Saturday. Grassley, who serves on the Finance Committee, made the remark when asked about the Senate tax reform measure which would double the exemption for estates to $11 million for an individual and $22 million for a couple. Heirs would inherit the estates tax-free.

Grassley’s comment triggered a wave of criticism on social media. Many complained that the working class is, in fact, spending “every darn penny” on raising their kids, caring for elderly parents, health care and putting food on the table. One Twitter user complained that the GOP was turning America into a version of “The Hunger Games.”

More: GOP Senator Implies Those Who Aren't Millionaires Waste Money On 'Booze, Women'

Wow! Just Wow! It takes a real neanderthal to make such an ignorant statement. However, Grassley has proven many times that he is an ignorant neanderthal.

Last edited:

In an astonishing defense of dropping “death taxes” for individual estates worth more than $5.5 million, GOP Iowa Sen. Chuck Grassley implied that people not currently affected by that tax are “spending every darn penny ... on booze or women.”

“I think not having the estate tax recognizes the people that are investing — as opposed to those that are just spending every darn penny they have, whether it’s on booze or women or movies,” Grassley told the Des Moines Register in an interview published Saturday. Grassley, who serves on the Finance Committee, made the remark when asked about the Senate tax reform measure which would double the exemption for estates to $11 million for an individual and $22 million for a couple. Heirs would inherit the estates tax-free.

Grassley’s comment triggered a wave of criticism on social media. Many complained that the working class is, in fact, spending “every darn penny” on raising their kids, caring for elderly parents, health care and putting food on the table. One Twitter user complained that the GOP was turning America into a version of “The Hunger Games.”

More: GOP Senator Implies Those Who Aren't Millionaires Waste Money On 'Booze, Women'

Wow! Just Wow! It takes a real neanderthal to make such an ignorant statement. However, Grassley has proven many times that he is an ignorant neanderthal.

How many rich people did you see in line to spend a $1,000 on a phone?

Or starting riots over $400.00 sneakers?

HIs let them eat cake moment...The elite suck cock!

These fuckers hate the poor and middle class....

You do realize that booze and the movies makes money for the economy, employ people and strenthen the local economy...Probably more then the goddamn rich do.

Yep, poor people are poor for a reason, they have screwed up priorities. I pay less than $20 sneakers and $90 for a phone. But if I should have a major break down on my truck, I have the money to fix it. Most people have to finance a set of tires.

Yep, poor people are poor for a reason, they have screwed up priorities. I pay less than $20 sneakers and $90 for a phone. But if I should have a major break down on my truck, I have the money to fix it. Most people have to finance a set of tires.

What a bunch of a-holes Republicans are... Ignorant and brainwashed.... Breaking for GOP dupes, we have the worst inequality of any modern country and it's not a personal problem. It's a political problem caused by the GOP obviously...

Ignorant? No. Evil patriarchal privileged bullshit? Yes. He checks all the boxes (booze, women, movies.....). Hey dumbfuck... you spend a lower percentage of your income on these things BECAUSE you make more money. You are suggesting people give up fun to invest? Let me guess, you have stock tips for them too, you corrupt little weasel.

What a bunch of a-holes Republicans are... Ignorant and brainwashed.... Breaking for GOP dupes, we have the worst inequality of any modern country and it's not a personal problem. It's a political problem caused by the GOP obviously...

This is because we allow the rich to take it all and to steal from the workers...Assholes like Billy that sucks rich dick is all to happy to fuck over decent hard working men and women so the rich can offshore.

Eat shit Billy

Money isn't everything in life, you gotta have fun and enjoy life, appreciate what you have, who you are, but keep money aside for killer weed...It helps to put up with arrogant assholes who are money chasing freaks...

Got to love that bumper sticker mentality.

Got to love that bumper sticker mentality.

I buy tires online it's cheaper..

Ignorant? No. Evil patriarchal privileged bullshit? Yes. He checks all the boxes (booze, women, movies.....). Hey dumbfuck... you spend a lower percentage of your income on these things BECAUSE you make more money. You are suggesting people give up fun to invest? Let me guess, you have stock tips for them too, you corrupt little weasel.

Huh? Are you addressing me or Chuck Grassley?

Forum List

Back