WTF? Democrat House Judiciary Committee Takes First Step to Hold Bill Barr in Contempt of Congress

The House is ruled by bat shit crazy Dem's.
When it was GOP they had eight investigations of Benghazi LOL give yourself a break, super duper

Yes, the U.S. ambassador was killed due to the incompetence of the Obama administration. Do you find that humorous you traitorous turd?
After he turned help down?
I guess you didn't care about ronni e's 250 dead Beirut marines.
Nice foul mouth.
Zero college I assume?

Collusion is not a crime, conspiracy is. Let the investigations continue, real patriots want to know why The President can continue to obstruct justice and seemingly get away scot-free.
Obstruct justice? The million and a half documents he turned over say you're a fucking liar. If he so obviously obstructed justice as you say, why the fuck haven't your commie buddies in Washington impeached him? Maybe because all they have is false accusations and no facts??? You're full of delusions as well as shit.

Post all "million and a half documents" for my review. Otherwise, you are the "fucking liar". Not that you can, and it won't matter since every time he attacked the DOJ, the AG, the Director of the FBI and all their agents + all of our security agencies trump Trump's denial of obstruction.
Blah, blah, blah, where's the impeachment, asswipe?
Where's the wall?
Don't try to change the subject, asswipe. Where's the impeachment?
asswipe? Commie?
Another zero college rube?
Patience darlin.
Watergate took 4 years
Enjoy your commie VA SS Medicare

The House is ruled by bat shit crazy Dem's.
When it was GOP they had eight investigations of Benghazi LOL give yourself a break, super duper

Yes, the U.S. ambassador was killed due to the incompetence of the Obama administration. Do you find that humorous you traitorous turd?
After he turned help down?
I guess you didn't care about ronni e's 250 dead Beirut marines.
Nice foul mouth.
Zero college I assume?

Your deflections are off topic. That said, numerous staff with advanced degrees call me the boss. :itsok:

Obstruct justice? The million and a half documents he turned over say you're a fucking liar. If he so obviously obstructed justice as you say, why the fuck haven't your commie buddies in Washington impeached him? Maybe because all they have is false accusations and no facts??? You're full of delusions as well as shit.

Post all "million and a half documents" for my review. Otherwise, you are the "fucking liar". Not that you can, and it won't matter since every time he attacked the DOJ, the AG, the Director of the FBI and all their agents + all of our security agencies trump Trump's denial of obstruction.
Where's the wall?
asswipe? Commie?
Patience darlin.
Watergate took 4 years
College? Hmm, let's see...Asswipe should be capitalized, there should be a comma after patience, an apostrophe after darlin, commas after VA and SS, as well as an and before Medicare. And you left out the period after years and Medicare. Eight grammatical errors in four lines. So if you went to college (which I doubt), whoever paid for it (obviously not you) should ask for a refund...rube.

Where's the wall?
asswipe? Commie?
Patience darlin.
Watergate took 4 years
College? Hmm, let's see...Asswipe should be capitalized, there should be a comma after patience, an apostrophe after darlin, commas after VA and SS, as well as an and before Medicare. And you left out the period after years and Medicare. Eight grammatical errors in four lines. So if you went to college (which I doubt), whoever paid for it (obviously not you) should ask for a refund...rube.

CAPTIOUS! Tsk, tsk.

The punctuation mod?? Just what we need.
Nope, just teaching the arrogant little prick a lesson. When you attack other people's intelligence using college attendance as your criterion, you don't do yourself any favors when your18 word post contains 8 grammatical errors.

Nope, just teaching the arrogant little prick a lesson. When you attack other people's intelligence using college attendance as your criterion, you don't do yourself any favors when your18 word post contains 8 grammatical errors.
Well ,I'm a college grad too,but punctuation is not high on my list in posting. And I too sometimes berate others intelligence , mostly trumps.

Well ,I'm a college grad too,but punctuation is not high on my list in posting. And I too sometimes berate others intelligence , mostly trumps.
You must have gone to the same college. If anyone should not berate others intelligence it's you. No offense.

The Framers of COTUS were not the best communicators, ambiguity within COTUS has created too many problems on current issues.

You must have gone to the same college. If anyone should not berate others intelligence it's you. No offense.
No offense.}}}

Coming from you ,,none taken

No offense.}}}

Coming from you ,,none taken
ZOOOOOM! Right over your empty head. LOLOLOL

Forum List

Back